Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Early Morning Blues
by Yori Today at 9:21 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 7:46 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Aphrodite vs. Queen Cobra
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:31 am

» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Blue_Snakie Today at 1:30 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by M.J.Caboose14 Yesterday at 10:31 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 235 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 234 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Reunion for Two

Page 11 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

Reunion for Two - Page 11 Empty Re: Reunion for Two

Post by Guest Tue Feb 16, 2016 1:33 am

"Sure, but you did much more than biting," Azami replied with a bit of sarcasm in her tone, although she was smiling at Natasha.

She seated herself next to her fellow blue haired girl anyways. It's not like she was at odds with Natasha or something as far as she's concerned, despite of the stuffs happened back then in the club. It didn't take too long until Natasha started asking around, starting with how she ended up being a club fighter.

"An acquaintance told me about it," she replied after thinking of her words carefully. "It was nowhere near the level of AFW, granted, but it's better than nothing, I guess..." she Azami shrugged. "I've only been there for like, a month at most after all..."

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Tue Feb 16, 2016 2:36 am

"Hey you liked most all of it!" Natasha replied somewhat defensively before she noticed Azami's smile, the Frenchwoman then giggling at her friend and giving her a nudge in the arm with her elbow. Once she was seated beside her Natasha slid over to get a bit closer, rubbing their shoulders together while she listened to the woman's answer.

Natasha got the sense that she wasn't hearing the full truth from Azami though, it just felt like there was something her friend was holding back from her. Whatever it was Natasha wouldn't push for more just yet, maybe Azami would open up more if she just didn't try to pry too much. "Oh well was it fun? Like was there anyone there who gave you a challenge?"
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 16, 2016 3:09 am

"Well, it was quite fun," Azami rolled her eyes. "The matches weren't too intense, although I haven't been in too many of them to be fair."

She brushed her hair and turned her face to Natasha. While being away from AFW, Azami still kept track about things that happened in her absence, some of them, at least. Natasha was now the hentai belt holder, just like she was before her abrupt disappearance. Naturally, she felt like a congratulations was in order.

"Mm, but I'm actually quite surprised to learn that you're now the hentai champion, Natasha-chan~" she leaned a little closer, smiling. "A belated congratulation from me, although I guess its partly due to my leave as well, ohoho~" the blue haired girl teased. "Well, jokes aside, I'm glad that you have it," she said, before taking a little pause. "Soo... how does it feel... to be a champion?"

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Tue Feb 16, 2016 3:23 am

"I wonder if they film any of those matches...." Natasha mused to herself, though she did say it loud enough for Azami to hear. She was only half joking about it though, she truly did hope the club kept video of those fights so she could see Azami in action in what she suspected were one sided fights in her friend's favor.

"Oh?" Natasha replied when Azami brought up the hentai title, the smile on her face when she congratulated her on it brighter than ever. It felt really good to hear that from Azami, especially given that it was Azami who had been champion the last they saw one another. "Well you know how long I fought for this...now that I have it I don't know, it just feels really good!" She exclaimed loudly.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 16, 2016 3:41 am

"Pfft, they're not that great too much," Azami snorted. "You're better off watching AFW matches."

Natasha's answer brought a smile to her face. The girl seemed like she's almost at lost of words to describe how she felt. That was good. It was like that for herself when she won it back then. It was a great achievement for sure, although unfortunately the euphoria didn't last for too long. She decided not to go back and remember all of that.

"That's good to hear," she replied. "Hopefully you can hold onto it for a long time."

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Tue Feb 16, 2016 4:26 am

"But then I wouldn't get to watch you play with your toys." Natasha replied in a playful tone of voice, leaning in closer so that she was talking almost right into the woman's ear. She pulled back after a few moments, looking right into Azami's eyes now with little intention of looking away anytime soon it seemed.

"That title is going to remain mine as long as I have anything to say about it Azami, now that I finally have it I don't intend to let anyone take it from me." Natasha said softly, no trace of uncertainty in her voice. "So umm, you know if you want you can stay here tonight. I certainly could use the company."
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 16, 2016 4:33 am

"Hee... I'm not that good to be able to do such thing~" Azami rolled her eyes again as she heard what Natasha said. "As you can see for yourself, I'm kinda... rusty, uh..."

She let out a sigh. Returning to the shape she was in was going to take a while, even more with club schedules being pretty relaxed compared to AFW. Not that she minded. It was a rather peaceful times when she was away, and Azami felt like she wasn't all that ready to leave it too soon.

"Mm, I wouldn't mind," she replied. "I don't really feel like moving around too much after that match... I haven't came that hard in a while, you know..."

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Tue Feb 16, 2016 4:51 am

Natasha flashed Azami a comforting smile as she reached up and slid an arm around the woman's shoulders, trying her best to put her friend's mind at ease during what felt like a trying time for her. "Hey anyone would be after taking some needed time off, but from what I saw you don't have too far to go. I can still feel you down there..." She said softly, her hips wiggling a bit just like they had when she had Azami exploring her sex earlier that evening.

"Well I'm glad I can still make you gush." She replied with a low laugh, rubbing herself up against Azami to get a little cozier. "I miss the matches we used to have you know, Azami you always pushed me harder than anyone."
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 16, 2016 5:27 am

"Oh you..." Azami blushed as she heard Natasha's teasing. "Mhm... those were good times, weren't they?"

Her mind traced back the memories from their previous encounters. Natasha always had a special place when it came to remarkable opponents she ever met. Results aside, a bout between them was always bound to be spectacular, much more than the one they just had earlier. It's a pity they didn't get to do more matches.

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Tue Mar 01, 2016 10:42 pm

"That they were, both of our matches rank amongst the best I've ever had...even if I did lose the second one." Natasha replied, still smiling despite remembering the loss for it was a performance she was proud of all the same. It was great to simply sit with her friend again, it had been a year since she had seen her last, and Natasha felt like they were picking up right where they left off minus the whole title part.

An idea popped into her head then, one too good for her to pass up. "You know I'm pretty sore after that match. I was thinking a dip in my hot spring would do just the trick, want to join me?"
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next