by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 214 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 214 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Reunion for Two

Page 14 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

Reunion for Two - Page 14 Empty Re: Reunion for Two

Post by Guest Wed Apr 13, 2016 4:15 am

"Iyahhn...!" Azami moaned and twitched as Natasha pinched her hardened nipple. "Oh... w-with pleasure, N-Natasha-chan..."

It's probably a bad idea to face Natasha in a breasts contest on top of this one, but Azami was already too aroused to even think anything logical as it was. She released her fellow blue haired girl's breast, giving the nipple a twist as well in retaliation, before pressing her tits against her friend's.

Natasha took the initiative by swinging her chest left and right to smack her mounds around, though, putting Azami in a disadvantage early on as she moaned and writhed instead of trying to overcome the girl's assault. Eventually she'd try to counter Natasha in a similar manner, but the momentum wasn't with her at the moment.

"Ahhnn...! Mmmhh...!"

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Wed Apr 13, 2016 4:37 am

So far Natasha had kept ahead in their contest, at least she felt like she was ahead, by taking the initative and keeping Azami playing catch up. First she had done that by being the aggressor in beginning their tribbing fight, a duel that Azami had yet to try and pull away from, and now she was winning the fight between their tits in exactly the same way. Azami was slow to start but eventually she got her tits up to speed, their breasts slamming into each other as they both twisted their upper bodies left and right.

"Mhmmmm thats good..." Natasha said in a low voice that was nearly drowned out by her moaning each time their tits smacked together.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 13, 2016 4:43 am

Azami had been chasing Natasha, somewhat not too successfully, but she wasn't really too bothered with it. With her arousal building up and up, the only thing she had in mind now was reaching her climax, no matter who did it first. She humped Natasha and smacked her breasts with her own sloppily, barely holding back at all with her moaning as her expression starting to turn silly.

"Ohh... Ooohhh...! N-Natasha-c-channn...!"

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Wed Apr 13, 2016 4:58 am

"Ready to cum for me Hime-chan?" Natasha asked though she knew what the woman's answer would be if she could give it, grinning wickedly as she kept their bodies firmly locked together. She abandoned the battle of their tits, instead squeezing Azami against her for a full body grinding session, not giving Azami even an inch of space as she rode the woman ever closer to her climax. Natasha was close herself, her constant moaning a sure sign of that, but Azami was moments away from bursting so she didn't have to hold out too much longer.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 13, 2016 5:04 am

"Ahmm... I... Oohh... Ahhn..." Azami could barely speak at the moment, purely occupied with ecstasy as Natasha held her close and grind their lovely figures together.

Her body tensing in her friend's grasps, her toes curling in and out underwater, and her attempt to bring Natasha to her orgasm eventually turned into a helpless writhing as she was brought so close to the point of no return. She's losing again to her fellow blue haired girl, but Azami simply wanted to cum to care about such trivial things.

"Ooohhhh N-Natashaaa-c-chaaannn...! C-cumminngg...! Mmmmhh...!" Azami finally cried in ecstasy as she wriggled within Natasha's embrace, her juices flowing out from her sex, mixing with the spring water until she finally limped out in the arms of her friend. "Oohh... ohhh... g-gawd... N-Natasha..."

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Mon Apr 25, 2016 4:46 pm

And that was it, Natasha had now come out on top in both of their contests that night though truthfully she suspected Azami hadn't really wanted anything but to reach another orgasm in the arms of the Frenchwoman. Natasha shut her eyes as their bodies continued to rub together, the water splashing about as she bucked her hips forward even as Azami came, bringing herself to a powerful climax mere moments after her friend had reached hers. Her arms tensed up as she orgasmed but after several long seconds Natasha's body lost its strength and she released Azami, the two women coming apart with their juices now mixed into the waters around them.

"Heh...heh...Hime-chan you never disappoint!" Natasha said in between her gasping breaths, her chest rising and falling heavily as she fought to catch her breath after such a delicous release. "Though...it would seem I won." She then added with a playful sticking out of her tongue.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 26, 2016 1:08 am

It wasn't long before Natasha joined her in the land of bliss, the girl reaching her climax as well shortly after her, and they both ended up feeling all relaxed in the hot water that mixed with their juices. Azami's eyes were fixed to Natasha's chest for a bit while she recovered from her orgasm, she could feel herself blushing as her fellow blue haired girl affirmed her victory, again.

"Hmmphh... y-you did..." she said meekly. "I guess I'm yours for the night then, Natasha-chan..."

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Tue May 10, 2016 8:01 pm

Natasha almost had to pry herself away from Azami after such an intense, almost simultanious orgasm between them, still panting for air in the hot waters of the spring. There were a million things she thought of right then that she could make Azami do, but there was one that stood out from the rest so much she couldn't resist it.

She raised her hand to beckon Azami over to her, the classic hooking of the single finger to draw her in. Natasha lovingly wrapped her arms around the woman's waist, pulling her in close once more and gently kissing her for a moment only. "Only if you want to be Hime-chan. See what I want you to do more than anything is to face me in a proper match...When you're read of course. I want another marathon like you gave me the last time...where you won."
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 10, 2016 8:21 pm

Natasha might have pushed herself from her, but that didn't last too long at all. Following the girl's gesture, Azami was then pulled closer once again and kissed briefly. Honestly, she couldn't get enough of her fellow blue haired girl's body herself. Hearing what Natasha said, she just gave her friend a faint smile.

"Hmm... that was a blast wasn't it..." she rolled her eyes before smiling more coyly to the girl. "I'll just say... don't hold your breath waiting for it. It's kinda... complicated, heh."

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Wed Jun 22, 2016 1:59 am

"Nothing complicated about it, when you're ready just let me know and I'll make sure our match is scheduled. But for tonight, why don't we go back to my room and relax a bit?" Natasha asked with her arms still wrapped around the woman's body, holding Azami close to her with a few kisses to her neck while she waited for her answer.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next