by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 9:26 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 8:49 pm

» alice "noir" Rodrigues - the lucky black bunny
by hunter of speed Today at 5:37 pm

» Alisson "Blanc" Miller - the lucky white rabbit
by hunter of speed Today at 5:33 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 149 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 147 Guests :: 3 Bots

Blue_Snakie, ReneeCockyUndercard

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

A..Close Reunion

2 posters

Go down

A..Close Reunion Empty A..Close Reunion

Post by TiefBlau Tue Dec 17, 2013 2:19 am

After quite a few happenings for Heather, she was glad to be seeing herself finally getting back on track. She was planning on really getting her career back up there and when it came down to it she was going to fight anyone in any way that it would take to get her to the top. For now though, she was taking the time to relax herself in the locker room. She had just changed into her dark purple dress, fastening her bow before nodding to herself.

"Doing well huh?" She says, grinning. "Gonna steal the show at Avalanche and let people know what I'm still made of." She would say to herself, grinning before finishing she would finish fixing stuff away in her locker, closing the door shut.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

A..Close Reunion Empty Re: A..Close Reunion

Post by Hawthorne22 Tue Dec 17, 2013 6:20 am

It had been a while since Lia had been in the AFW facility proper. The gym was certainly fun but if she was to scout out the opposition, she needed to go a bit farther than that.

The locker room was always a great place to track down people, especially if you timed it so a lot of the biggest bullies in the AFW were not hanging around looking for fresh meat. Luckily, it was nearly empty... except for a familiar voice. Lia grinned like the cat that caught the canary. Heather! Creeping up close behind, Lia clasped one hand over Heather's eyes and one down her shirt squeezing Heather's chest in a most inappropriate way. "Guess whooooo!" Lia called out in a sing-song voice.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Tue Dec 17, 2013 6:25 am

Heather let out a little breath again, smiling and nodding to herself again before she would go to step away from her locker. It only took a couple seconds though after before suddenly her vision was covered, causing her heart to skip a beat and her to gasp out a bit.

Before she could react, she felt t hat hand slip in her dress and squeeze at her chest, causing her face to turn a deep red. She moaned out just a bit at the feeling, her brain processing that voice before it finally clicked, remembering the girl from back with the whole incident with Clyde. "Nh?! W-wait is that..L-lia?" She let out, surprised, not having heard anything from her in a long while.

"Wh-what are you..d-doing??"

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Tue Dec 17, 2013 7:01 am

Lia cooed playfully, "Oh, noooothing." She giggled, "Oh and you got that right, by the way." She let Heather see but kept her tight in her embrace from behind. She trailed her hand down Heather's back playfully as she continued to knead Heather's tit. "How have you been?"

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Tue Dec 17, 2013 7:08 am

Heather bit her lip as she was allowed to see finally, though the girl still had her tight grip on her, causing her to groan out. "Ngh..I-I've been fine." She let out, struggling with her a bit, though wincing and moaning still as she would continue her work on her breast, kneading it like that while trailing her hand down her back.

"S-so..y-you can..cut that out already."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Tue Dec 17, 2013 7:23 am

Lia whispered into Heather's ear, her breath tickling it softly. "That's good to hear." She patted Heather's butt like she were petting her atop her head. "Psh, I could always stop... But I won't. You know you don't want me to, Heather-baby." She pinched Heather's nipple gently between her fingers and kissed her neck passionately. Lia had trouble controlling herself around Heather. Something about her just seemed to invite sexual assault. She was gonna feel a little dirty about this, but Heather would too, so it was a wash... sorta.

Last edited by 241 on Tue Dec 17, 2013 11:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Mon Dec 30, 2013 5:04 am

"Th-that's..y-you don't know that.." Heather would say at those words as she patted her butt like that. She blushed deeply, gasping as she pinched her nipple and kissed her neck passionately. She arched her body, shuddering out at the feeling as she writhed around in her grasp.

"G-god..L-Lia!" She let out through her moans and groans.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Mon Dec 30, 2013 7:53 am

Lia giggled. "Maybe I don't, but you haven't stopped me..." she taunted in a sing-song voice before leaning her head further over Heather's shoulder, planting ever more greedy kisses further down Heather's neck.

Suddenly, she slid her hand out of Heather's shirt and spun her around. Their eyes met for the first time, Lia's eyes playful but definitely predatory. She raised a finger to Heather's lips and whispered quietly, "Shhh... It's alright. I'll take good care of you." As she spoke, she pressed Heather further back into the locker, stepping up against her, invading her space, pressing her own chest against Heather's and grinding the rest of her body into Heather's. With on hand, she reached down to stroke Heather's crotch, though the dress did not give her much give on it. She undid the bow on Heather's dress. "You're very hard to take in this dress, let's get it off you..." She winked at Heather.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:53 am

"Gh..w-well that's.." Heather could barely respond to Lia's words as she felt quite a bit embarrassed that she was pretty much right. She would continue to shiver and shudder as she kissed along her neck like that, sending the chills through her more and more.

She would yelp out as she was suddenly turned around, looking into Lia's eyes, which actually just caused her to blush even more. She bit her lip, gulping as she wasn't sure what to say in the situaiton, though soon after she would feel her raise a finger to her lips, stopping her from saying anything anyways. She grunted just a bit as she was pressed further back into the locker, clenching her fists as she pressed her chest against her's, grinding against her.

She gasped out as she felt her hand on her crotch, holding in a moan as she undid the bow on her dress. "Y-you...I...J-just because I owe you for wh-what you did for me a while ago.."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Thu Feb 06, 2014 4:29 am

Lia smiled playfully, "Whatever you want to tell yourself, Heather-baby." Lia gave Heather a cute wink. She slid the ribbon out of Heather's close and laced it behind her head, pulling Heather's head close into Lia's lips as they met in a kiss. Lia's lips sucked on each of Heather's lips in turn before finally kissing her, giving Heather the faintest hint of tongue.

While they kissed, Lia slid the ribbon around Heather's arms, pulling them behind her back and tying them together. She would know what Lia was doing if Lia was not a good enough kisser to keep her occupied. Lia was at the very least a decent kisser...

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down