Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 9:56 pm

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 245 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 242 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, Underdog21, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Pent-up Agression

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Pent-up Agression Empty Pent-up Agression

Post by jakeb1993 Thu Oct 01, 2015 8:43 pm

Female only gyms were like a cauldron ready to burst. All that pent up sweat and hard work, fuelled adrenaline and rising chemical levels made it likely people were going to snap. That's why Ayaka only visited the gym late at night or early in the morning. In this case it was night. The main training room seem deserted, only a few girls were left and most of them were exhausted. It seemed like Ayaka was the only one trying now, lifting the weights on the bench with some level of competency. While it was only a 10kg bar she was using, she was focusing on speed now more than strength. A new training regime. Since she had spent most of her teen years street fighting, she figured she was perfectly fine in the 'punching the living shit' out of anything department.

For now, Ayaka was focusing on trying to be concise with her lifting, That meant, lifiing the weight right to the top, in a clean, straight lift. No messing around. She was actually doing rather well, the girl next to her was trying to keep up, but soon gave up, leaving the benches and leaving Ayaka alone. Putting the bar back onto its holders, Ayaka sat up, scanning who was left in the gym. Very few now. Standing up she stretched her arms, scanning for a new piece of equipment she could train on before the clock struck midnight.
jakeb1993
jakeb1993

Back to top Go down

Pent-up Agression Empty Re: Pent-up Agression

Post by LunarWolf Fri Oct 02, 2015 7:16 am

It was a late night here in the afw gym, most of the ladies was starting to throw in their towels and call it quits for the night. The sky had already gone pretty dark outside, the only light was the moon and stars shining in the night sky. By the dumb-bells stood the blond beauty from Sweden, Cecilia Northman. Hands tightly wrapped holding onto two large black dumb-bells, moving them up towards her and then bringing them down slowly, repeating the process over and over. Jess Bowflex 1090 handlebars were quite convenient as it allowed the one to switch the weights easily without having to mess about with different sets of handle bars. Cecilia was currently performing open arm curls with a pair of 50 lbs weight each. Roughly 45 kg, she wasn't exactly going maximum weight or pushing herself as instead she was just rounding downwards, slowly taking the weights down notch by notch, she had started with the maximum weight lift for the Bowflex 1090, which was 2x90 lbs and had now brought it down from their 5 lbs increments bit by bit.

She was dressed in her usual work out attire, a tight fitting red tank-top, a pair of black fingerless gloves to help with her grip, a pair of black lycra shorts that hugged her curvaceous rear and a pair of red and black workout shoes. The blond let out a huff of air as she brought the weights up and down over and over. Doing two sets of ten with each weight down. She had a strap around her waist where her phone was in, ear phones reaching up into her ears as Survivor music was playing from those earphones. She looked around a bit, as she finally reached the end of her second set, moving down to put the weights into their stand, flipping a few switches and then pulled them out as two 45 lbs weights. Halfway done.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by jakeb1993 Fri Oct 02, 2015 6:30 pm

Ayaka was just about finished with her training no the weights bench, when she noticed someone else working pretty much right next to her. At first, Ayaka didn't recognise who the mysterious woman was, However by looking closer, she noticed that the woman was someone famous. She had noticed the woman on a few old posters for AFW Events. To Ayaka, that simply meant that she was a washed up veteran. The sort of girl Ayaka went for. The type of fry big enough to make an impact, but generally weak enough that she could easily beat. For the first few seconds, Ayaka just sat on her bench and observed the woman. It seemed that she was doing weights in reverse order, starting heavy and getting lighter. Ayaka couldn't help but make a quip.

"You do know you are doing it backwards right? You are supposed to start light and get heavier. Only weak people start heavy. Though the best wrestlers start heavy and go upto top-heavy" Ayaka couldn't help but smirk at her remark, while she was only using 10lb weight on both sides, it wasn't strength she was working on. Just to get on the womans nerves though, she decided to add some weights to her own bar, noticing that Cecilia had 50lbs on each side. Ayaka started by upping the weights up to 60lbs per side, just making sure that she was going to lift more than Cecilia. Sitting back down on the bench, she took a breath, swinging her main arm to get some blood pumping before commencing to do arm curls herself.
jakeb1993
jakeb1993

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Oct 06, 2015 2:32 am

Cecilia watched as the purplish haired girl moved in beside her, she could a few words from her but she barley got the whole statement which this unknown person was letting out as her music was too loud. Cecilia would place the weights down into it's station and pull out her earphones, looking on at the girl before she'd let out a sigh. " Can I help you ?" She'd ask in a slightly annoyed tone of voice as she looked on and saw how Ayaka started to change her weights.

" You know you should round downwards if you are about to end for the night right ? Oh well. If you want someone to work out with I'd be more than happy to keep you company for a while, you're a newbie I assume ? I can't say I've ever seen you around...though I don't keep track on the lesser girls in this league." Cecilia let out as she'd proceed to switch up her weights on the handlebars, flicking a switch or two and rolling the dial back a up a bit so she could increase the weight of each of her weights to 70 lbs per side. " So ? You gonna tell me who you are or are you offended that I don't know ? I'm used to both responses."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by jakeb1993 Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:25 am

Ayaka couldn't help but smirk in one respect. Listening to the words of the woman. "I prefer a harder workout. Gets tougher as I go. Demands more of my body. Sitting up properly she would look over at the woman and smirked again "I am a bit of both. I am offended you don't know me, soon you will though. When I become a title holder. And don't worry, I don't expect washed up veterans to be able to keep track of new talent. After all, they have passed their prime, so it's downhill from there on in"

It was a fairly crude insult. Crude but nasty. Ayaka always was a cocky little bitch, even more so when you throw in the fact her debut had not gone her way. Rather easier to forget about that. Ayaka observed as she watched the Cecilia adjust the weights. It seemed that Cecilia was almost trying to one up her. At least in Ayaka's eyes anyway. For now though, she would let it slide. Lying back down, she began to grasp the handlebar and lift up, trying to do some rather rapid arm curls. Though it was obvious to the outside observer that she hadn't used weight benches like this before.
jakeb1993
jakeb1993

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Oct 08, 2015 4:48 am

Cecilia would let out a light chuckle at Ayaka's words, there was nothing as amusing as a cocky nobody, the blond beauty couldn't even describe how humorous this was to her. Even so it seemed as if this purple haired girl was very prideful over that incredible statement and did want to insult the famous wrestler. Cecilia'd nod her head as she soon enough saw Ayaka lie down onto the bench and instead grab at the handlebar.

The blond beauty would simply shake her head as she watched her try those rapid actions of hers. " You're not very used to working out, are you ? " Cecilia let out, chuckling as she shook her head, moving to place her weights down into their station and starting to step over towards the upper edge of the bench. " You Need a spotter, especially when you are so inexperienced." Cecilia spoke as she'd look down at the girl. Watching her sort of awkward workout process.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by jakeb1993 Thu Oct 08, 2015 7:07 am

Ok. So maybe Ayaka didn't go to the gym very often. From her past, the streets had always been her gym. Using actual machines to train on seemed weird to her still. So yes, her reps, were going to be awkward. They would be rapid and uncontrolled. Cecilia's comment however forced her to slow down, lifting the bar up holding it as high as she could for a few seconds before bringing it back down.

"So what? I don't go to the gym often? I get my training from fighting. Using weight machines and treadmills are for cowards anyway" Yet again. Ayaka was using insults as a form of protection. While to the casual outsider it might seem like Ayaka was being rude, inside, Ayaka used these insults as a form of protection. Back in her Gang days, insults was how you got along with anybody, even your best friend. And while she hadn't been doing that for a while, she still used her insults well.
jakeb1993
jakeb1993

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Oct 08, 2015 7:52 am

Cecilia would look down at Ayaka as she stopped and let out those words, something which caused the blond to chuckle yet again. Oh how this was adorable, the blond beauty just couldn't help by keep going with this girl. " Cowards huh ? I bet you don't even have all that much strength behind you. " Cecilia let out as she'd move to grab two weights and start by applying them to the handlebars, adding on an extra 20lbs total to the load.

" Come on then, show me what a cool tough street chick is capable when it comes to strength." Cecilia let out in a cocky voice as she'd stand towering over the purple haired girl, just waiting to see if she had to up the weights or not. " Unless you yourself, are a coward that is."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by jakeb1993 Thu Oct 08, 2015 6:21 pm

Ayaka would never openly admit it, but despite her powerful punches, her arms were just not that well developed. One of the reasons that she was struggling to lift at 70lb, was because that was for the most part her limit. She had never really trained with anything more than 50lb before. Cecilia adding the extra 20lb made it a mammoth task for Ayaka to complete. She knew that Cecilia was goading her. Trying to get her to flop out or to admit that she wasn't as tough as she said she was. Ayaka was far too headstrong for that though. She would just keep on going.

It was hard, but slowly but surely, and in a controlled way this time, Ayaka began to lift the weights up, stretching her arms fully. She would try and hold it there for three seconds, but she could only hold for two until she had to start brining it down. Her arms were now on fire, burning under the sudden pressure being placed upon them. Despite her arms telling her otherwise, Ayaka went again, lifting and dropping once more. Granted she couldn't hold it up for a long period of time, Ayaka was still doing it.

"See, I can do it! There isn't nothing you can do to phase me when it comes to my body
jakeb1993
jakeb1993

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Oct 09, 2015 9:03 am

Cecilia watched as the purple haired girl struggled to push up the weights, it was sort of fun to watch especially when she heard the girl say what she did, it seemed as if this Ayaka was quite proud of herself from what was not a very impressive, though Cecilia would need to fix that whole thing for her, the attitude that was. Cecilia'd place her right hands ring finger down onto the center of the handle bar as she looked down on Ayaka.

She'd wink at the girl before she'd soon start to press downward on that handlebar, attempting to push it downwards with little pressure at the time to see just how much that Ayaka could handle, attempting to force Ayaka into a situation where she'd have to ask for the blond beauty's help to pull that handlebar up onto it's latches. " You sure about that ?"

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next