by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 7:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 7:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 5:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 230 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 229 Guests :: 2 Bots

Underdog21

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 5:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 8:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Motion of the Ocean

2 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Motion of the Ocean - Page 2 Empty Re: Motion of the Ocean

Post by acuyra Sun Aug 23, 2015 11:44 pm

Bridget was trying to maintain her icy demeanor, stay with the visage she invested so much in maintaining. A part of her wanted to snub Nazaria, push her off and go to the training she knew they needed to be doing.

But there was something about those eyes...

Bridget had never been in a hentai match, and she did not want to be in one. Cindy's taste for them was one of the few traits they did not share. Such gaudy, shameless spectacles, played for the lowest denominator. Hardly worthy of being called 'wrestling'.

But there was something about those eyes...

Bridget was trying her best to hide it, but her flushing cheeks would tell the story her stony face did not. She found herself doing a wide scan of the beach, looking left and right and left again. This side of the beach was mostly clear, aside from the occasional jogger to break the calm. The moon was bright, yes, but that only made the shadows of the pier grow deeper. They could have solitude. They could do much, away from prying eyes. The night was theirs.

"Think of it as training, sister." Cindy spoke in a voice that was almost a laugh, making no effort to contain her amusement.

"I doubt the Dragon intends to fondle us into oblivion." Bridget took a deep breath and stood up, regaining her regal composure as she roses. She put her hands on her hips and faced off with Nazaria, looking her over, scanning her like she would any opponent. Her eyes lingered here and there and there and here, and when she finished, her gaze fell upon her opponent's eyes.

"I accept. The Won Sisters accept any and all challenges." She stepped forward, letting their breast mash against each other, pushing chest to chest. A show of dominance and a slight prelude of what was to come, undoubtedly. "What are your terms? To what goes the victor?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Aug 24, 2015 6:02 am

Nazaria could sense how hard Bridget was working to keep up her icy cold exterior, but it just wasn't working. From the very beginning, Bridget had been unsuccessful in making herself appear cold and distant. She had accepted Nazaria's massage, and now, she was about to accept Cindy's suggestion of a hentai challenge between Nazaria and herself. As Nazaria and Cindy both implored her to accept the suggestion, whether it be for the purposes of relaxation or training, Bridget stood up and faced Nazaria. Evidently, whatever had been momentarily holding her back was not anymore.

"She likely won't try to fondle you into oblivion," Nazaria would admit, in response to Bridget's wise crack. "But perhaps a technique of this nature is something that she won't be expecting, hmm? Attacking with pleasure can sometimes be much more effective than attacking with pain..."

As Bridget looked her over, Nazaria would look Bridget over in return. The Chinese girl had a lovely body, and a pair of beautiful, piercing green eyes. Her breasts were full and appeared very firm. She was also obviously a very strong woman, and Nazaria knew that Bridget was likely to bring other techniques of a less sexual nature into this fight. Nazaria would appreciate the challenge. In the shadows of Zushi Beach at night, they could do whatever they wished to each other, and would not be seen.

Nazaria put her hands on her hips as Bridget stepped into her. They both were wearing bandeau bikinis, and their breasts would squish against each other, compressing as they pushed into each other in a battle for space between the two sexy forms of the future opponents. There was cleavage aplenty as they stood chest to chest and Bridget asked for Nazaria's terms. Nazaria would keep her eyes locked on Bridget's as she responded. "A sexual endurance match. It ends when one of us can't stand up again after being made to cum, or when one of us submits herself completely to the other—whichever comes first. The victor gets the loser's body—for however long you see fit."

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Mon Aug 24, 2015 3:30 pm

Though it risked breaking the sensuality of the scene, Bridget coud not keep herself from laughing at Nazaria's suggestion about using pleasure to assault the Dragon. Assuming Hibiki was even interested in women or could be swayed by sex at all, the image itself was ridiculous. "I must say," She ran her fingers over her lips as her chortling died down. "I sincerely doubt such tactics would prove useful in true combat."

Bridget gave Nazaria one, final thrust, letting their breasts mushroom against each other before she finally pulled away. Slowly, seductively, reluctantly - the feel of Nazaria's skin was hard to leave, even with the fabric of their swimsuits blocking it. But if they were to do this, Bridget would approach the challenge with a mind to win, and that meant she could cede nothing to her opponent. "But perhaps I am wrong. Perhaps you will show me the real strenght of your particular style of 'combat'."

She kept on stepping back, until the shadows of the pier enveloped her and bathed her form in darkness. The outline of  her silouhette could be clearly scene, and she doubted Nazaria would have any trouble engaging her as their eyes adjusted. But the implication was clear enough - what happened in the shadows, stayed in the shadows. She brought her arms up and bent her legs, taking a more relaxed version of her usual stance. "Sister, will you ring the bell?"

Cindy rolled over to front and put her body on full display, stretching out as she watched from the sidelines. Thoroughly pleased with the way things had gone today. "Ding."

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Aug 25, 2015 1:19 am

Nazaria smirked and shrugged as Bridget suggested that those sorts of tactics may not work against this Hibiki Izayoi who was attempting to hunt them down. She may very well be right. Sexual tactics may only serve to anger or confuse the large, scary woman, and may only land the Won Sisters in deeper trouble than they were already in. But perhaps they would be of some use to them. Even if they were not, Nazaria would show Bridget that hentai tactics could bring even well-trained professional wrestlers down to their knees, when applied properly. "I won't hold anything back, just so you know. I want to give you a real taste of the hentai wrestler's lifestyle. And you can draw your own conclusions once you've finished worshiping my body!"

Nazaria would give Bridget's bust one more bump with her own before the girl began to back up, backing into the shadows underneath the nearby pier. The warm orange glow of the setting sun couldn't reach Bridget directly, and in the stark contrasts of the evening world she almost disappeared completely. But it only took a second for Nazaria's eyes to adjust. She saw the very dim shine of Bridget's dark red bandeau bikini, and a faint glimmer in the girl's eyes. A few seconds later, a distinct outline of the Chinese wrestler's beautiful body came into view. Once Nazaria could see Bridget, she would confidently advance into the shadows herself, bringing her arms up and bending her knees to mirror her opponent's stance.

When she heard Cindy "ring the bell," Nazaria would waste no time getting into it with Bridget. Now that they were both in the shade, she could see her opponent well, and once again admired Bridget's body as she jumped at it and tried to grab onto the girl's shoulders. Rather than going for a traditional lockup, Nazaria would immediately try to pull on Bridget to bring her forward, trying to make their bodies smack together, breasts to breasts, crotch to crotch.

"I am going to enjoy making you mine!" Nazaria would say, leaning in and letting her breath washing over Bridget's face.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Tue Aug 25, 2015 3:20 am

Bridget had to be honest and admit that the idea of worshipping Nazaria's body hardly seemed like a punishment, by any definition of the word. Perhaps the woman was not a trained wrestler, but if she were ever struck by the desire to acquire that knowledge, her body was already fit for the task. A fine form. Not too skinny, not too fat, but a perfect balance between in all the right places. Putting her lips on such a body would not be a chore, whether she was ordered to or not. "We will see, Nazaria." The blonde's name came from her mouth for the first time, and she made sure to bathe it in her accent. "We will see."

The surf rolled in, lapping over the feet as Cindy chimed in and gave the match an official start. Bridget expected a slower pace to start - often, the first minute of their tag matches was a feeling out process, as both sides tried to analyze their opponents. Nazaria, however, had a much more direct strategy.

"What-" Bridget staggered back, splashing all around as their bodies collided, not expecting such a quick move by her amourous opponent. Suddenly they were so close, with bare skin touching, their sexes yearning for each other through the fabric, that hot breath pouring out  over her face...

It felt good. Too good.

"Impudence!" She exclaimed, glad that the darkness would cover her flushing cheeks. Bridget reacted the only way she knew how when taken off guard: aggression. Her arms came up and wrapped around the blonde's chest, pulling her in tight for a bear hug. Or, at least, that was what she meant to go for. In reality, her hold only seemed to have a fraction of its usual brutal strength, as if her body refused to bring it all to bear. Nazaria's touch almost seemed to drain her energy, like her body struggled to decide what it wanted to devote power to.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Aug 25, 2015 6:08 am

"Mmmmm," Nazaria purred happily, as she heard Bridget use her name for the first time. And not only did she use her name, but she laid on her accent quite thick when she did, and she had Nazaria practically swooning with that smooth, elegant, exotic sound. The blonde was really starting to like Bridget, when at first she had questioned whether the girl even had any interest in sex at all. It turned out that Bridget was not only as hungry as anyone for that sort of thing, but also had a bit of a cute teasing streak.

The water began to run over her feet, but Nazaria did not let that slow her down. She rushed forward and grabbed at Bridget as soon as Cindy gave the signal for the two of them to begin their battle, her feet splashing through the water as she dragged Bridget into her, their breasts pressing together again, and the rest of their bodies coming into close proximity with each other, as well. Sexes still clad in little bikini bottoms pressed together, while their bellies would also be pressed against each other, and their arms became entangled. As Bridget stumbled back, Nazaria easily followed her, keeping her hold on the Chinese girl and stepping forward as she stepped back. There would be no escape for Bridget from here on out!

"Don't tell me you're out of it already!" Nazaria would tease. As if to contest Nazaria's implication, Bridget's arms came up and tightened around the blonde succubus—but they hardly had the squeezing power that Nazaria imagined they might. She chuckled as she felt Bridget's feeble attempt at bearhugging her. "Yes, you've already fallen for my charms!" she would declare, as she would move her own arms to put a more powerful squeeze on Bridget, relishing the sensation of their breasts pressing together through their bikinis. It would be even better when the swimwear came off!

Nazaria, trying to show off that she was not just sexually adept, but also in overall very good physical health, would try to lift Bridget a couple of inches up into the air and hold her there for a few seconds. "How about I throw you down in the surf right now and ravish you, Bridgey?" she would ask teasingly, before leaning in to plant a sensuous kiss on Bridget's neck.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Thu Aug 27, 2015 10:36 am

Cindy giggled from the sidelines, as she laid on her side to watch the spectacle. It was a tad difficult for her to see what was going on from her vantage point, what with the way the moon's light was shining right on her, but she could make out the scene well enought see that her sister had, perhaps, bitten off a good deal more than she could chew. "I believe she has fallen for you, Nazaria." She caught a glimpse of Nazaria's fine legs in the shadows, and she purred at the sight. "Perhaps literally, soon."

Bridget, her part, grunted at her sister. In most times, she would have enjoyed her taunting banter, but not when it was aimed at her. She might have voiced her displeasure more thoroughly, but her vocal cords were a tad preoccupied, with things like moaning and gasping in surprise.

"My name is Bridget you...you...."

It suddenly became a lot harder to maintain a coherent voice, as Nazaria lifted her up and assaulted her neck with a lusting kiss. She figured the woman was strong, that much was clear from simply looking at her. But holding her up like this was more than she bargained for. It was real, genuine strength, and it had her in quite the predicament. Every little struggle seemed to pull her deeper into Nazaria's trap, get her lost in those eyes. Bridget had never seen eyes so hungry.

"I am hardly finished!" She filled her tone with as much defiance as possible, but it was becoming more and more difficult to maintain. Bridget jerked back, finding solid footing again, so she could push Nazaria against the nearest pillar and pin her there. A perfect spot to hold her in place and take advantage, show this insatiable woman just who she was dealing with.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Aug 28, 2015 2:33 am

"Well, it would be an honor to have such a remarkable woman fall for me! I'd gladly accept her undying devotion," Nazaria would reply to Cindy, as she established her hold on Bridget, shifted her feet a little to make sure that she had the proper balance, and then hoisted her sparring partner upwards to show off her strength. Though Nazaria would only keep Bridget aloft for a few seconds, she thought that it was more than enough time to demonstrate her strength.

Nazaria chuckled as Bridget showed obvious frustration at her seeming inability to faze Nazaria or to properly fight back against the devilish succubus. "Oh...don't worry, Bridgey...I'll take good care of you!" Nazaria would say in between long kisses on Bridget's neck. She was practically slurping on the Chinese girl's flesh, sliding her lips and her tongue all around in order to get a good taste of the girl, and to keep Bridget weak and disoriented. Even after she set her down, Nazaria continued that assault on Bridget, at the same time letting her hands slide down her foe's back, intending for them to cradle Bridget's firm ass.

But before she could do that, Bridget, loudly proclaiming her defiance, struck back. She put her hands on the blonde again and shoved her, forcing Nazaria to stumble backwards through the shadows, kicking up wet sand as she did, until her butt hit one of the pier's smooth, water-worn wooden pillars. Nazaria gasped, as her mouth came off of Bridget's neck and she would take a deep breath to try to make up for the air that was forced out of her upon impact. "Ooh, you have some fight in you after all!" Nazaria would tease, as she would try to squeeze Bridget again to show the Chinese girl that, though she was pinned, she was not going to stop fighting, either.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Fri Aug 28, 2015 3:03 am

CIndy watched from the sidelines, eagerly  eying the match and sparing the occasional glance to make sure the coast remained clear. There was some small part of her that feared impropriety, here - after all it was her own flesh and blood in this tantalizing scene, and despite what some fans thought, the two of them had no intentions of incest or anything so crass. But Nazaria's body demanded attention, and Cindy was able to distance herself enough to get a thrill at the woman's welcoming form as it moved about, even while it was cloaked in shadow. As her sister did battle, she stealthily snaked a single hand underneath her laying body, hoping to get the most out of the opportunity.

"Do not take too long to lose, sister." Cindy cooed, as Bridget tried to pin her wily foe to the pier. "Perhaps I will take a turn as well, once you are done losing."

Bridget grunted - a weak, half-hearted grunt that was lost in a moan of pleasure. It was the best she could do at the moment. "You are not helping..." She gasped as Nazaria sprang to life and pressed their bodies together once again, tighter than before. Bridget did not take this lightly, and sliding her leg along the woman's sex, rubbing it up and down with a solid thrust every time, but she would have to be more aggressive than even that. As she saw it, this was a match about establishing dominance.

With that in mind, Bridget decided to take the initiative and brought her lips together to the seductress', taking her mouth with a fierce. It was wild, it was passionate, it was sloppy, it was every bit as hungry as she expected it would be, as she plunged her tongue into Nazaria's mouth and fought for control, lashing all over her cheeks. At the same time, her hands lowered and groped at the blonde's luscious ass, doing what she had no doubt desired to do herself a moment ago.

"I will not be controlled." She growled, taking only the briefest moment to speak before she dove back into her meal.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Aug 28, 2015 4:37 pm

Nazaria was even more aroused than she had been before when Bridget managed to force her back against that pillar. She loved it when her "prey" fought back against her. After all, if they couldn't hold their own against her, then Nazaria would have to do all the work, splitting time between making the other girl orgasm and finding some release herself. While Nazaria was more than happy to put in work in order to find those heights of pleasure, it was much more exciting when she, too, didn't quite know what would happen next.

Even when Bridget pressed her back up against that pillar, Nazaria was not expecting her purple-haired opponent to immediately press a knee up in between her legs and begin rubbing vigorously at her sex. With only a thin, skimpy bikini bottom to protect her sex from that stimulation, Nazaria could feel almost every subtle movement of Bridget's leg. The succubus moaned loudly, as her arms squeezed Bridget closer. She could hear Cindy teasing her sister from the sidelines, and Bridget's agitated reply. The back and forth between the two of them was adorable, and it was also making Nazaria anxious for the possibility of taking on Cindy as well as Bridget.

First, of course, Nazaria would have to best the purple-haired sibling in their current duel. Bridget was not going quietly, as she groped Nazaria's ass—in just the same way that Nazaria had intended to grope hers—and plunged her tongue into the blonde's mouth. Nazaria moaned loudly into the kiss, but she was hardly defenseless. Her tongue immediately started fighting back, lashing against Bridget's, tangling and trying to force the Chinese girl's tongue back into her own mouth. It was a fierce struggle, and the two swapped a lot of saliva even before the break in the kiss. Nazaria panted softly, but was grinning from ear to ear. "Oh, you will be...whether or not it's your will to be controlled," Nazaria would say, before she happily leaned into the kiss again, this time trying to get the jump on Bridget by pushing her tongue forward, trying to meet Bridget's at the threshold of both of their mouths, or maybe even to invade Bridget's mouth in retaliation.

At the same time, Nazaria would try to force Bridget back. Her hands slid down to grab Bridget's ass as she had originally intended, mirroring her opponent's position. Then, Nazaria would thrust her chest forward, trying to bash her breasts into Bridget's, pressing them together tightly again as she would try to breast-bump Bridget backwards, so that Nazaria's back would no longer be against the pillar.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next