by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:44 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:35 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:31 pm

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:26 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 166 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 165 Guests :: 3 Bots

Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Motion of the Ocean

2 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Motion of the Ocean - Page 7 Empty Re: Motion of the Ocean

Post by acuyra Sat Dec 05, 2015 9:09 am

Wet sand wasn't the best surface for grappling, but Cindy was professional. Her stance and techniques would not be confounded by such trivial things, and she was determined to fight on, unfazed by the waves lapping at her ankles. She had the superior position, gripping Nazaria close from behind, and if this were a regular match she would go for all sorts of vicious maneuvers. There were plenty of sensual options, though, and Cindy would surely employ them.

As soon as she got over the feel of those lips against her neck. Sucking. Licking. Blessing her skin with holy kisses from the goddess. It was hardly the first time she’d been kissed on the neck by another woman, but, as with everything with the succubus, these kisses were particularly potent. Nazaria’s steaming breathes heated up the saliva and made every little peck so much worse. Or better, depending on your perspective.

And then there was the thrusting. Oh, the thrusting.

Nazaria had the most luscious, most delicious, most scrumptious ass, so it was no surprise that, when she started rubbing it against Cindy’s sex, there result was pure electricity. Cindy shivered with every movement, had to fight to contain her gasps, as she reflixively started to move back, pulling Nazaria along with her. Her intention was to jerk her back and slam her with a suplex, but that idea was lost when she felt hard wood against her spine. She’d back into one of the pillars of the pier, and now she was sandwiched between it and the relentless seductress before her.

Panic and arousal mingled, telling Cindy that she needed to do something bold to reclaim control. She abandoned the waistlock and moved her hands lower, bringing her fingers to Nazaria’s sweltering sex and daring to slip a finger down the middle, trying to wear her down once more.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Dec 08, 2015 1:53 am

Nazaria was no stranger to using her butt as a means by which to stimulate another woman's sex—to her, it was one of the most natural motions in the world, as she could go from being the little spoon in a nice, warm cuddle to initiating another round of loving without moving any other body part except her hips. She nuzzled her firm, round ass right up into Cindy's crotch, putting on additional pressure in just the right places to try to stimulate the Chinese wrestler's clit even if she wasn't able to penetrate the purple-haired beauty with just her rear end. The rubbing worked like a charm. Nazaria pressed her butt straight back into Cindy, then rubbed upwards, and then downwards, repeating the motions every few seconds.

Cindy panicked. Obviously, she loved the intense sensations which the rubbing was creating inside her sex, but she did not want to enjoy it this much. She still wanted to win this sexfight, and allowing the succubus to go to town on her sex like this was very counterproductive to those goals. She began backing up, dragging Nazaria along with her in the hug. Nazaria chuckled and slid her mouth up to Cindy's ear. "Mm...scared, sweetie?" she would whisper, as she slid her tongue into Cindy's ear, licking it inside and outside until she felt Cindy stop moving as she ran into one of the pillars, back first.

"Ah...you don't have anywhere else to run," Nazaria would whisper now, as she felt Cindy's hands beginning to slip lower. Nazaria, in turn, would bring her hands up and back, running them through Cindy's hair, massaging her scalp. As she felt Cindy's finger slip into her sex again, Nazaria would arch her back and moan loudly in Cindy's ear, punctuating that moan with a hard thrust of her butt and a vigorous side to side rub of her butt cheeks across Cindy's sex.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Tue Dec 08, 2015 7:58 am

Bridget was having trouble seeing the two combatants now, as she had to move a little bit away from their duel while she recovered her swimsuit. She was still on lookout, making sure Cindy and Nazaria weren’t interrupted. Some distance was required. But even with the shadows, she could still tell who was who and what positions they were in, and she could make out enough to be sure of one thing - Nazaria had her sister exactly where she wanted her to be.

”Haaa…” Cindy let out a low hiss as she tried to resist Nazaria’s thunderous ass, struggled to block out the feel of it pounding against her pussy, fought to distance herself from every luscious thrust. She might as well have been trying to ignore a firecracker going off in her ear. That would’ve been more subtle.

”I am not...I will not…” She struggled to create a retort, but somehow it was caught up in her throat. Her juices were starting to leak, and she knew it was only a matter of time before nature had its way. So close to the edge, now…

The moan. It was the moan that pushed her over. That sinful vibration traveled down her spine, sent her whole body into a shuddering fit, and it all ended between Cindy’s legs. The next thing she knew, she was gushing. Spurt after spurt, dripping down Nazaria’s fine ass. Her fingers, which had been so vigorously working inside Nazaria’s sex, lost their power along with the rest of Cindy’s body, as she went limp along the back of the succubus’ body. She could barely stand, and if the seductress pulled away, it was quite likely she’d fall down with her back against the pillar.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Dec 11, 2015 7:11 am

Nazaria was really getting into the swing of things, and was ready for an incredible sexual duel with Cindy now that she and the Chinese girl were on relatively even footing. It seemed, however, that Cindy's bravado evaporated once she was faced with a stiff challenge. She had pushed her sister into sensual combat with Nazaria, and then had tried to take advantage of the succubus after she had already cum thrice. Her tone had been confident, even taunting, so long as she had Nazaria's body under her control. But now, what she thought had been an easy win was slipping through her fingers.

And, as it turned out, she was a worse sport than her sister was. She fiercely denied that she had been completely thrown off by Nazaria's sudden resurgence, even as Nazaria's moan sent her over the edge and she had a powerful, earth-shaking orgasm. It may have been her first orgasm of the evening, but Cindy's sex gushed like a geyser, and already she seemed to be out on her feet. Nazaria laughed, a little bit giddy upon seeing how simple it had been to best Cindy.

"Oh, that was fun!" Nazaria would say, as she would now change the way she grinded her butt into Cindy's crotch. It was now almost a dance, a twerking motion, Nazaria wiggling her hips in celebration as she thrusted her rear end into Cindy again and again. She even would make a little bit of music with her mouth, crafting something of a club-type beat to bounce her ass to. Cindy received the dance rather limply. "Is that all you have for me? I must say, I expected more from you...but your sister proved fairly conclusively that she is the superior sexfighter between the two of you!"

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Fri Dec 11, 2015 8:06 am

Unlike her sister, Cindy tried not to let pride cloud her judgment and keep her from seeing what was plainly going on. As such, she could not ignore the reality of the situation. She was pinned. She was cornered. She might as well have been tied to their wooden pier with steel chains. She thought the succubus might give her some relief after such a thunderous orgasm, but instead she kept her on pounding and rubbing and swaying and pressing. The rapid movements brought out a series of squeakish moans, as pussy was buffeted about.

”Ah! Ah! Ah! Ahhhh…”

She mewled and continued to sink against Nazaria’s heavenly body, laying across her back, face pressed into her shoulders. Cindy saw Bridget approaching from the front with her hands on her hips and a raunchy smile across her face. ”That is her way, mistress.” She brought her face to Nazaria with open lips, silently begging for a kiss. ”She often makes claims she does not follow through on.”

”I hardly ever-” She started to retort, but one of Nazaria’s thrusts turned her words into lewd moans, and her face sank down once more. She began to kiss away at the succubus’ body without even thinking about it, as if it was pure instinct.

”I believe she is finished.” Bridget ran her hands down her own chest as she looked on, yearning in her gaze. ”Do you claim us, now?”

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Dec 13, 2015 6:53 pm

Cindy was trying her best to fight back, to offer some sort of retort, or something, but she couldn't quite manage it, as Nazaria's continued dancing and rubbing all but incapacitated her. The Chinese girl's face fell into Nazaria's shoulder, and she panted and moaned, practically begging for more, even if she did not go so far with her words. Nazaria smiled and looked over her shoulder at Cindy, thinking that perhaps she should give the girl a brief respite. When she heard Bridget's voice again, Nazaria would turn forward, facing front again, to converse with the purple-haired sister.

"I understand. Plenty of women do just that. I have no doubts that she is a wonderful wrestler, and that you are the same," Nazaria would say, as she felt Cindy kissing her shoulder blades, and had Bridget pressed up on her front, begging for a kiss on the lips. Nazaria would slow the motion of her hips to a gentler rubbing, giving Cindy some time to catch her breath while not allowing her to become unaroused. Nazaria leaned in to give Bridget a quick kiss, before pulling away to speak again.

Bridget asked if Nazaria was claiming them now. And the succubus was not about to deny that, if it was what the two sisters wanted. "I would be more than happy to continue competing with either one or both of you, if you wish," Nazaria would say, giving the Chinese women the option of continuing to contest her sexual authority. "But, if you are ready to submit to me, then perhaps the three of us should retire to my home. We can clean ourselves off...and then make a mess of ourselves once again." Her lips curled back into an impish grin.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7