by Yori Today at 9:06 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:48 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:35 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:31 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 135 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 133 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Motion of the Ocean

2 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Motion of the Ocean Empty Motion of the Ocean

Post by acuyra Thu Aug 20, 2015 7:04 pm

It was a bright, sunny day off the coast of Japan, as the final days of summer started to wane. It was late in the evening, right as the sun began to melt into the horizon, casting a red glow over the beach, and the hundred or so people still hanging around the shore. It has been a fairly busy day at Zushi beach, as people came to try and enjoy the last days of welcoming weather. A great time to relax, simmer down, and enjoy a day off.

Unless you happened to be one of the Won Sisters. Then, you had much to worry about.

Cindy and Bridget had found themselves a relatively secluded corner of the beach to lay about and enjoy the last few rays of sunshine, enjoying the shade of a rundown pier. It was hardly the most luxurious setting for two ravishing beauties like themselves - Bridget in her dark red bandeau bikini that showed off her powerful shoulders, Cindy in a jet blue V bikini that put her chest on full display. The two sisters rested in the sand, towels at their backs and the cloudy sky above them, as the powerful surf lapped at their toes.

Cindy closed her eyes and enjoyed the sound of the ocean, trying to drink in the calm of the moment. Bridget was, notably more agitated. ”We should not be here.” She sat up and voiced her concern for what might have very well been the twentieth time in the day. Cindy had stopped counting at six. ”We need to be training.”

Cindy opened her eye - just one of them - to look up at her sister and see the worry that was plaguing her face. Her grief was not unfounded. Hibiki Izayoi, the famed and feared Purple Dragon of Wrestle Angels, had been on the warpath recently, and made it no secret that she intended to hunt down and eliminate those she once called her fellow wrestlers. The Won Sisters could not have conceivably cared less about the other Angels getting their feathers plucked, but all the same, if they were going to rise up in the ranks of the tag team division, it would behoove them to not be constantly looking over their shoulders for a sneak attack. It was a problem that required addressing.

”You worry too much, dear sister.” She sighed and nudged away a crab that was getting far too close for its own good.

”And you worry far too little.”

”Perhaps.” Cindy opened the other eye and finally sat up, mirroring her sister’s position to a nearly perfect degree. ”Or, perhaps, I realize that worrying will do nothing to improve our situation. Action will.”

Bridget folded her arms and turned her nose up, a look typically reserved for the worthless imbeciles they constantly came across in this country. ”I agree. Which begs the question: why are we still here?”

”Relaxing is an action, as well. We will face the Purple Dragon and slay her, dear sister - together, as we always do. But we will not succeed if we are wound too tightly.” She reached over and patted her sister’s thigh. ”You grow restless. We must find some way to ease all of this tension.”

Cindy thought she had a fairly good idea of how to do that, too. But for it, they would need a third party, and her eyes scanned the area around them, searching for someone suitable.

Last edited by acuya on Fri Aug 21, 2015 3:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Motion of the Ocean Empty Re: Motion of the Ocean

Post by Daaharu Fri Aug 21, 2015 8:14 am

Nazaria had always loved the beach, ever since she was a young girl. Of course, she enjoyed the big, open sky stretching out over the ocean, the gentle movement of the waves, and the occasional opportunity to spot some local wildlife—she had spent several minutes watching one of the many crabs which seemed to be out in force on Zushi Beach carrying around in its claw what appeared to be one of the straps from a girl's sandal, an occurrence so unusual that it captured the imagination of the usually single-minded Nazaria. As the sun was beginning to set, the sky turned many wonderful shades of orange, pink, and red, and the waves were topped with golden crowns. The crabs began to return to the ocean, and the humans began to return to their native habitats, as well. It would still be a while before the sun actually set, but already a cooler breeze was blowing in off of the water.

Nazaria didn't mind that. She was comfortable in a wide range of temperatures, from only a few degrees above freezing to sauna-level heat and humidity. As the blonde walked down the beach, she took a second to close her eyes and enjoy the feeling of the wind blowing through her hair, sending the blonde strands dancing into the air to the left side of her head. It felt lovely, and though a majority of the day's beachgoers had gone, there were a hundred or so who were still sticking to the shoreline, enjoying the sunset or enjoying the breeze or simply enjoying each other's company.

Well, while they were watching the sunset, Nazaria was watching them. She opened her eyes after just a few seconds and turned her head to the left again, looking through a few stray waving strands of hair to scout the talent that the late-afternoon beach was presenting her with. While she did enjoy the beach for the beach for the beach's own sake, she could not help but also consider it a hunting ground, of sorts. After all, the beach had something of a sensual nature to it, and nowhere else outside of the AFW locker room could Nazaria enjoy the sight of so many scantily-clad women.

Of course, Nazaria could have gone to the locker room to hunt. But she had done that already since she had come to Japan—twice now, in fact. And she had met a couple of positively wonderful girls who had shown her some truly fabulous times. But Nazaria was not a girl who enjoyed settling into a routine. She had never had to, during her youth, as she had lived a traveler's lifestyle and seen country after gorgeous country. She did not intend to suck the well that was the AFW gym and locker rooms dry. And she would not allow herself to miss the opportunity to find some girls at the beach that she otherwise might not see in an AFW setting.

She made her way down the beach, taking long glances at each of the attractive young women she passed. A couple of them met her eye, but none had that glint of recognition that Nazaria was searching for. She kept moving, walking towards an old pier on the far end of the beach. Out here, there weren't many options. There were a pair of girls, cute but almost certainly not of legal age, who were packing up their towels and their cooler to head home. There was a family, with a pair of wrinkled old grandparents and several young children. And then, quite a bit further down the beach, Nazaria noticed another pair of bodies. They were a ways away from the others, but something about them seemed promising. They seemed almost familiar, and Nazaria wondered if they were AFW wrestlers who might have had a match on the same night she had.

Nazaria was wearing a delicate pink bandeau bikini, which hugged her ample breasts snugly, with the bottom covering just enough to maintain her modesty and not much else. Over the bottoms, Nazaria was wearing a persimmon-colored sheer sarong, One that gave her thighs an almost ghostly quality, especially as the rays of the setting sun shone through the translucent garment and silhouetted her toned upper legs. She strode confidently a few dozen yards further down the beach, about halfway between the family and the pair of girls laying at the end of the beach, then paused, looking the two of them over. They certainly were beautiful women. It had been a long time since Nazaria had had two at once.

She would linger at this point for a few seconds. She wanted one to look at her. She wanted to see that glint of recognition before she proceeded further. As soon as she saw even the slightest knowing twinkle in a single eye, the blonde succubus would move in, past this point of no return, and make her move on the pair of gorgeous sisters.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Fri Aug 21, 2015 3:37 pm

"There."

Though the Won Sisters held disdain for many of the AFW's wrestlers, it would be remiss of them to never do any research and see what the competition was. Cindy often let her studies take her away from tag team wrestling, into more erotic matches and steamier settings. It was that experience that let her recognize the haunting blonde beauty who was confindently strolling along the beach - Nazaria.

A relative newcomer in the hentai division, but one who had turned quite a few heads. Ravenous, even by the AFW's carnal standards, with an insatiable appetite for female flesh. Cindy had found her matches quite enjoyable, and her appearance here almost felt like the work of fate.

And what was more, she happened to be making her way right towards them.

"I believe I have found our entertainment for the evening, dear sister." She only took her gaze away from Nazaria for a moment, just long enough to whisper Bridget's way. "Follow my lead."

As soon as the statuseque stunner was within earshot, Cindy turned back to her and looked over her body - and what a body it was. There was quite a difference between watching it on a computer screen and seeing it up close. She could appreciate every curve at this distance, and she made no secret about it in her eyes.

"Greetings." She looked her over, from head to toe and back to the head again. "You are from the AFW as well, are you not?" Cindy crossed her legs and leaned back on her shoulders, putting her own body on full display. Admittedly, hers wasn't quite as well suited for the hentai division as Nazaria's, but that was a lofty goal to reach, anyway. The Won Sisters' bodies were firm and fit and fulsome."What brings you out on this fine day?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Aug 21, 2015 11:48 pm

Nazaria's smile grew wider as she caught the eye of one of those indigo-haired beauties. The girl who looked at her had more in her eyes than the mere suggestive glint that Nazaria was looking for to make her move. This girl seemed to be promising everything that anyone could ever want out of her in this situation, with nothing but a second's worth of understanding eye contact. Nazaria would put these two sexy sisters to the test, to see whether they really could provide for her what she was hungering for. She continued walking towards them, and, as she got close, the closer of the two girls called out to her.

Nazaria smiled when she realized that the girl had recognized her. "Why, yes, I am currently under contract with AFW. I thought the two of you looked familiar. And even if I hadn't seen you before, I suspect I would have known you were wrestlers, with strong bodies like those." She would tilt her head to let her hair fall in between the sun and her face, so that she could look upon the nearer sister's body without any sort of glare. She was truly a gorgeous woman. Tight muscles, ample tits, long, strong-looking legs...Nazaria licked her lips, showing the appreciation she had for such a wonderful figure.

When asked what had brought her to the beach this particular day, Nazaria smiled and spread her hands. "I just felt that I could use a break from the wrestling grind. I'll let you in on a little secret, just in case you didn't figure it out from what you've seen of me: I'm not a trained wrestler." She would laugh and carefully shift herself down onto her knees on the sand beside the girls. "I came to AFW for a number of reasons, and have had a very...fruitful time of it since I arrived here." If these girls were the sort that Nazaria suspected they might be, they would know just what she meant by that. "It's been all very wonderful, but I needed to unwind. To relax. I find the beach to be very serene, and very calming—it's an almost sensual experience."

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sat Aug 22, 2015 5:59 am

Sure enough, Cindy's suspicions about Nazaria were well founded - this was a woman who was quite accustomed to speaking in a more sensual manner than usual and had no problem lacing her words with all sorts of intentions. While the Won Sisters would have preferred such a beauty came from their own country, the harsh truth was that they would have to learn be at least somewhat less strigent with their choices. Nazaria would suit their purposes for the day, and it did not have to be any more complicated than that.

"Not being a trained wrestler is hardly a handicap in the AFW - I suspect many of our fellow employees lack that experience."

Bridget had a quick laugh at that, before going back inside her dour shell.

"But," Cindy coughed and moved on. "I doubt this will hold you back in the hentai division. What you lack in skill, you seem to make up for in stamina. And other areas." Cindy's eyes lingered on Nazaria's welcoming breasts for a moment - a long moment - before moving back to her face with a playful grin. It seemed they were on the same page. Bridget was not even in the same book, but she was confident they could bring her there.

Cindy brought her leg around and laid on her side, stretching out just far enough for her toes to touch Nazaria's thigh and run along the contours of her muscles. "I am Cindy Won, and this is my sister, Bridget. We, too, came to the beach in search of relaxation and serenity. Despite my best efforts, though, my sister remains tightly wound."

Cindy's toes started to slide higher up Nazaria's thigh, getting closer and closer to the place where her legs connected. "Perhaps your unique skills might help her find some sort of..." She bit her lip. "...release?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Aug 22, 2015 10:00 am

Nazaria laughed, too, when the lovely girl mentioned how there were plenty of wrestlers without experience. "Ah, yes, I've noticed that. There are quite a few girls who join up without ever having wrestled. That, at least, was not the case for me...and even if it were, so long as I'm capable of showing a girl a good time, I expect to do well in the hentai division. You've watched my matches, it seems, so you know in what areas I'm most skilled." It seemed, actually, that this girl had watched one of Nazaria's matches, as she seemed to have some knowledge of where Nazaria's skills were. The blonde was almost touched.

Nazaria could tell that this was no naive pair of sisters she was dealing with. These two knew exactly what they wanted, and they could tell that Nazaria had not walked over to them simply to engage in some idle chit-chat. Both parties knew what the other desired, and, unless the sisters had some major curveball that they were about to throw out, it seemed that their desires—or, at least, the desires of the nearer sister, Cindy, on behalf of her sister Bridget—and Nazaria's desires were compatible.

Nazaria caught Cindy looking at her breasts, the girl being rather shameless as she scanned the blonde's body. She purred once, very softly, as she felt the foot running over her leg, feeling its smoothness. Nazaria would look right into Cindy's eyes once the girl looked back up at her face, giving her a wink to let her know that they were, indeed, on the same page. Bridget, it seemed, was not. But Nazaria could fix that, just as Cindy seemed to be hoping she could.

"It is a pleasure to meet you both. As you know, I'm Nazaria. And if you were hoping that I might use my unique skills, as you call them, to help your sister find some serenity here today...well, I'll make you both happy, then. Excuse me." Nazaria, as much as she would love to allow Cindy's foot to finish its journey up from her foot to the joining of her legs, would have to let the Chinese girl down, as she would take a step back to separate herself from Cindy, and then walk around her legs to the other side of the beach towel. Nazaria would kneel down behind Bridget and put her hands on the other girl's shoulders, giving them a squeeze, a prelude to a massage.

"You haven't said a word to me yet, sweetie," Nazaria would say. "What's got you so tightly wound?"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sat Aug 22, 2015 8:38 pm

Nazaria's wink made CIndy's lecherous smile widen even more, and she only broke the gaze to look around the area and see how much company they had - from what she understood of the typical AFW encounter, a certain degree of privacy would be called for in the near future. Thankfully, they would have the cover of night to work with soon enough, with a clear sky and a full moon that gave off just the right level of illumination as it reflected off the restless waters.

Cindy pouted as Nazaria stood up, a bit saddened to no long feel the soft skin on the tips of her toes, but she managed to keep her hunger in check. She doubted it would be too long before her own lusts were sated. ”Both of us?” She made sure to enjoy the view of Nazaria’s pleasing backside as she made her way over to Bridget. ”Ambitious, is she not, dear sister?”

”Quite.” Her surly sister spoke, rolling her eyes as the bountiful beauty strode behind her back. For a moment, she began to turn her head, naturally suspicious of the woman’s intentions, but her mood visibly settled when a part of supple hands rested on her powerful shoulders. She was surprised, but made no move to stop Nazaria’s curious fingers. ”She is...forward.”

”I would say so, yes.” Cindy knew Bridget would never explain their situation well enough for Nazaria to get the gist, so she rolled over and took the task herself. ”My sister and I are from the now-defunct Wrestle Angels organization. One of former fellow wrestler - a rather large wrestler by the name of Hibiki Izayoi - has made a promise to annihilate the refugee Angels in the AFW. This, of course, includes us.” She rolled over to her chest, letting her breast flatten against the sand as she kicked up her feet. ”I am trying to convince my sister that worrying too much about this situation will not improve it.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:30 am

The sun had reached that point where it was now descending rather quickly, plunging towards the horizon in the west and turning the whole world a lovely shade of pink-orange. The light turned the two Chinese sister's already uniquely-colored hair an even more unique color. Nazaria loved this time of day, and relished the opportunity to spend it with two beauties such as the Won sisters. Cindy was quite forward—much as the two pointed out Nazaria herself was—and Bridget, while initially somewhat cold, did not seem to mind Nazaria massaging her.

"You really do seem tense!" the blonde would point out to the slightly grumpy sister. "I have some training in massage therapy, so if you'd like, I'd be happy to relieve some of that tension for you, and make it go away." She would lean in a little bit, putting her lips close to Bridget's ear. "I suppose that isn't exactly one of the unique skills your sister wanted me to use, though." She looked back over at Cindy and snickered, enjoying the pleasant view of the slightly shorter sibling as she massaged the taller one. That view would change as Cindy spoke, as she turned over to lay on her front and largely hide her breasts from Nazaria's view. But Nazaria would get a good eyeful of the Chinese girl's scrumptious, firm ass.

She really was paying attention to the story that Cindy was telling, too. It was something that was very interesting to Nazaria, as someone who was coming from a place of no wrestling experience. Not only was she still something of an amateur when it came to the holds and the moves, but she had never experienced the sorts of feuds that wrestlers seemed to get into as a matter of course. And, apparently, these two lovely ladies were targets.

"I don't have much experience with that sort of thing. If I did, I wouldn't hesitate for a second to help you two destroy her and put your minds at ease," Nazaria would explain, as her fingers rolled over Bridget's back, squeezing her shoulders, then moving down to rub them into the girl's shoulder blades, trying to make her relax. "But I am rather skilled at helping girls forget their worries. In that field, there is no one better than me."

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sun Aug 23, 2015 6:30 am

Bridget shivered as Nazaria spoke into her ear, her words tingling just the right nerves and sending chills down her spine. There was something queer about this woman, and it was not simply her predilection for certain parts of the anatomy. Hentai wrestlers were, of course, a sexually aggressive breed, but this one seemed different. Few women would have the temerity to lay their hands on Bridget, especially so soon after their first meeting. To rub so firmly into her shoulders. To speak such hot, steaming words into her ears... "I would suppose not." Bridget whispered back, the words escaping her mouth without a thought behind them. They still had the same edge she reserved for most people in this country, but she couldn't hide a certain warmth underneat them.

That warmth only grew when Nazaria's hands began to go about their work. There was quite a lot of stress in Bridget's shoulders, brought on not only by the threat or the Purple Dragon, but of strenuous workout routine and she and her sister engaged in. But those skillful fingers melted it away. Soothed her muscles. Calmed her bones. For a moment, Briget felt like putty, and she had to work quickly to bite back and involuntary moan.

She slid back without realizing it, her body seemingly moving on its own accord, and suddenly her back was laying o Nazaria's lap. Her hot, soft, inviting lap.

"I believe my sister would agree, Nazaria." Cindy's eyelids lowered with a sly smile. "However, while I do not doubt your skills in this area, perhaps you could engage Bridget in a more entertaining manner."

Bridget opened her mouth to speak, but was cut off as Nazaria's fingers found a particularly supple spot.

"What would you say to a short exhibition of your prowess as a hentai wrestler? A match, between you and my sister, right here in the sand?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Aug 23, 2015 10:02 am

Nazaria grinned like a jungle predator as she got a reaction out of Bridget of that sort. What she had said was very suggestive, and it seemed that Bridget, despite her initially chilly demeanor, was perfectly receptive to those advances. She was just a shy sort. "I would suppose," Nazaria would reply back, practically licking Bridget's ear, "that you're right on the money." She had her voice lowered so that it would be a little more difficult for Cindy to hear, though the smaller Chinese sibling should still be able to listen in.

The succubus felt Bridget melting in her hands as they spoke just a few words to each other, the stress lifting itself from her body, the tension melting away and evaporating from her tired muscles. This girl really was under quite a bit of pressure, and Nazaria wondered just what sort of woman this was who was scaring the Won sisters so, to cause Bridget to be so worked up. She must be one massive, powerful warrior, if a tag team had reason to fear her attacking them both at once. As Bridget's back slid into her lap, Nazaria smiled down into Bridget's face, their eyes meeting for the first time. Nazaria's hands caressed the Chinese woman's shoulders. Then, after a few seconds, she looked back up to Cindy.

The smaller of the two sisters now really started to speak Nazaria's language, as she proposed a hentai match between Nazaria and Bridget, to take place right here on the warm sand of Zushi Beach, just a few minutes before sunset. Nazaria was never one to say no to a proposition like that. Especially not when she had approached these two with the express purpose of involving herself in something of that nature. "Mmm...I understand perfectly, Cindy dear. Not only would a hentai match relieve stress while also appeasing your sister's natural urge to fight...but it will give you something quite spectacular to watch, yourself."

Nazaria would gently lift Bridget's head up off of her lap and set it back down on the towel, then push herself up onto her feet, looking from Cindy back down to Bridget. "Well, you've twisted my arm, I suppose," she teased, with a quick laugh. "I accept your challenge. What do you say, Bridget, my sweet little thing?"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next