» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 235 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 234 Guests

SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Calendar Photo Pose match: Janet vs Anja

2 posters

Page 9 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next

Go down

Calendar Photo Pose match: Janet vs Anja - Page 9 Empty Re: Calendar Photo Pose match: Janet vs Anja

Post by Harrier Mon Jun 13, 2016 7:24 pm

Someone of the size of Anja could usually not overpower her opponent with a submission move that relied on strength. Luckily, this would not be of any consequence here as she did not need the move to win. Her strung point was stamina, so she could just hold Janet in a possessive move until the titantron showed the move that she had applied.

"I think you liked it too when we were in the shoot."
Anja commented with a whisper, while one of her fingers would teasingly move in the direction of the lady part of Janet and knock there a little bit with the tip of her fingernail.

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Calendar Photo Pose match: Janet vs Anja - Page 9 Empty Re: Calendar Photo Pose match: Janet vs Anja

Post by Daaharu Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:43 am

There was no doubt that the torture rack had been locked in, and, as soon as the referee walked around to the right side of Anja in order to confirm that she was holding Janet securely in what was a torture rack hold, she would signal to a table on the sidelines, and, mere moments later, the image of the hold would appear on the titantron, with Janet held aloft on Anja's smooth shoulders, the tan girl wiggling a little bit but making no real effort to escape. She knew that she had already been captured, and that any further struggles would just waste her energy.

The crowd would cheer loudly as the scoreboard was updated, the torture rack now being eliminated from the list of available holds as Anja now had the number three listed under her name, indicating that she had managed to successfully tie the score of this fight up at 3-3. While she still had the hold applied, Anja would begin teasing Janet, sliding a hand up in between her legs and wiggling a finger against Janet's crotch. Janet would catch her breath and bite her lip, before exhaling deeply and rolling her eyes at the audacity of her golden-haired opponent.

"Hey, you, save that for later. Now...put me down," Janet would demand, as right now it was time for Anja to release her and the next round to begin.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Thu Jun 23, 2016 4:31 am

"I would not have thought of you as a wrestling purist, but okay...."
Anja had a great deal of fun when she saw on the titantron how Janet rolled her eyes and reacted to her little extra content, answering her with a little playful eye roll herself. And as sad as this actually was, the Native American was right in her assessment that it was time to set her opponent down, which she did with great care. Her aching back would as a side note also be thankful for this, but pain had never been something that had kept the Blonde from doing the things she wanted.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Jun 23, 2016 7:58 pm

"Pff...just put me down so I can kick your ass again..." Janet would insist, pushing her blonde friend's little taunt to the side as she looked up at the titantron, which was showing her struggling as she was stretched across Anja's shoulders, the score beneath the image now showing it all tied up at 3-3. Anja set Janet down, finally, letting Janet's stretched-out back and her weighed-down back both get some rest. Janet would find her footing again and shake herself out a little bit before she would look back to Anja with a smirk.

"Okay, it's time to get serious," she would say, as she would slowly circle around her opponent, thinking over what her next move should be. They were starting to run out of moves from their photoshoot, and so it was important to do everything one could to win from here on out. "Let's see...what do we have left, huh? What should I put you in next?"

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sun Jun 26, 2016 4:02 pm

"So you were not serious all the time? That would be a little insulting if I did not know that it is a lie."
Anja tugged a little at her trouser after carefully setting the other girl down, giving her muscles a little time to relax and spotting a little grin. She of course had trouble with getting out of breath and signs of fatigue like anyone else too, but she could better endure such things. Still, a little bit of acting could hurt nobody, so her circling motion to mirror the other girl was rather slow and steady instead of explosive.
"And by the way, why should I tell you what to do? It would just be waste of time anyway, the next move will be mine again. And the next one, and the next one too..."

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Jun 27, 2016 11:55 pm

"I mean it's time to get more serious. Serious enough to make sure you don't score another point!" Janet would insist, as she was set down and allowed to start circling her opponent again. The blonde began to circle, too, moving even more slowly than Janet was. The Lakota would watch the tired Anja as she moved, trying to pick out maybe one single body part that might have been hurting the blonde the most. She couldn't figure one out, but she would keep looking.

"And by the way, I was being facetious. But if you do have a request for what hold you want me to put you in next, now would be the time to make it!" Janet would insist, before she would launch herself at Anja, trying to lock up with her again and hopefully bully her back towards the other side of the ring! Once Janet took control again, she was going to choose one of the remaining holds to put Anja in, and, with only a few excruciating holds left, she was going to wear her blonde friend down.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sat Jul 02, 2016 2:00 pm

So so, just a little more serious then. That was actually fine with the Blonde, a serious Janet was probably double the fun a not so serious Janet would provide. Not that there was a lack of seriousness with the girl, the quick changes of goofy to pro wrestler was a really turn on for the competitive side of Anja. Not many people actually managed to keep her interested.

Her time to catch a breath had been a little too short, and so she was quickly pushed back and cornered.
"Find something nice for me if you can, Janet-chan..."
She replied, grinning despite struggling valiantly in the corner to escape.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Jul 02, 2016 10:53 pm

Though Anja had been the one to win the last fall, she was still a little exhausted after holding Janet up on her shoulders in order to complete the torture rack, and the Lakota, despite having her back bent painfully, had actually had a chance to catch her breath as she laid across the German blonde's shoulders. Janet rather easily shoved Anja back this time, the girl's back hitting the ropes and then sliding into the turnbuckle, where she was trapped between that unmoving post and a Lakota bent on retaking her lead once again.

As she pressed Anja into the corner, trying to keep the blonde pinned despite her struggles, Janet smiled warmly at her friend, who requested that she find something nice for her. "Anything for you, Anja," Janet would purr. She had four options for what to do to Anja: an abdominal stretch, a ceiling hold, a grapevine pin, or a bearhug, which they had both put each other in at the beginning of the match, but without either of them being able to lock it in and earn the point from the other. Of those three holds, two were standing and two were laying down on the canvas.

Janet decided to take Anja down to the canvas. "Alright, here we go!" she would yell, before she grabbed onto Anja's arm with both hands and pull hard on the blonde, trying to flip her over onto her back on the ring floor!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sat Jul 09, 2016 7:24 pm

Normally, a wrestler should not be too excited when the opponent had a move she wanted to put her in, but this was a different case now for her. Getting pressed into the corner was already an experience by itself, and the anxious wait did not really help to put that away, with a soft gasp as her only answer.

Her struggle proved to be in vain when Janet finally pulled off her attack, sending the blonde straight onto the canvas!
"Uuff!"
She gasped when her back hit the floor, raising her arching back a little bit by reflex but also a bit dramatically to show off her body a bit to the Native American.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Jul 10, 2016 8:56 am

Anja gasped when she hit the ring floor, but, despite the somewhat surprised noise that she made as she thumped against the canvas, she did not seem altogether too concerned by this turn of events. In fact, with the way she arched her back, thrusting her breasts and her tummy upward for Janet's inspection, it was almost as if she were glad to be on her back, so that she could have a chance to show herself off like this. Janet's eyes roamed over her opponent's body. She couldn't help but smile.

"Showing off like that won't save you from me!" Janet would insist, before she would fall to her knees next to Anja and give the blonde a shove, as if she were trying to ruin the gorgeous view of Anja's body by turning her over onto her front! In truth, however, Janet would be setting Anja up for the move. Down on the canvas, she could apply the grapevine or the ceiling hold. The grapevine was the easier of the two maneuvers. But right now, Janet wanted to go with something spectacular.

If she could get Anja onto her front, Janet would climb on top of her, pushing her feet down on Anja's thighs and hooking those legs around hers. Then, Janet would grab onto Anja's arms and begin to pull back. "Ready?" she would ask, as she would then, hopefully, fall back and pull Anja up into an incredible ceiling hold!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next