by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 242 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 241 Guests :: 1 Bot

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Calendar Photo Pose match: Janet vs Anja

2 posters

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

Calendar Photo Pose match: Janet vs Anja - Page 13 Empty Re: Calendar Photo Pose match: Janet vs Anja

Post by Harrier Sun Sep 04, 2016 8:18 am

"Uh!"
From someone who was as long in the business as Janet, Anja should not have been surprised that the Nazive American had also not held back in their first meeting down there, and the jolt of the clash had left her in a state of ecstatic enjoyment. She was pretty sure that nobody would give up this bout, so it would be going body to body.

Gripping tightly against the leg she held with her free hand while the other was pressed equally firm against the mat to keep upright and not slip out of direct contact, she would grind and thrust against the sex of her opponent.
"...What a nice start..."

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Calendar Photo Pose match: Janet vs Anja - Page 13 Empty Re: Calendar Photo Pose match: Janet vs Anja

Post by Daaharu Thu Sep 08, 2016 3:11 am

After plenty of hold-trading, moving and countermoving, the two of them were in the same position that they were in at the conclusion of the photoshoot: crotch to crotch, with no more wrestling to do, only the sweet, sexual fighting of pussy against pussy, clit against clit, the match to be decided by the smallest of maneuvers and the narrowest of margins. Janet would start off by just trying to go as hard and fast as she could, thrusting her crotch into Anja's with little preamble, feeling Anja grind back. Janet bit her lip, mostly suppressing a moan, but she felt Anja grabbing onto her leg and figured that it was an indication of the blonde's excitement.

"Heh...it is nice, isn't it...? And it's only going to get nicer for you, Anja...nicer and nicer until you lose!" Janet would say, as she would thrust her crotch forward again. Last time, during their photoshoot, Janet could have taken the "victory" as the Entropy champion, but decided instead to make the last month of the calendar an even, equal finish. This time, however, she was making up for it. In this real match, the win would be all hers. She had done enough to earn it, she was certain!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sun Sep 11, 2016 12:57 pm

After a match that had been more of a dance than a real wrestling match, this was now as hard and competitive as it could probably get. In earlier days she would have probably tried to suppress any sign of excitement she would be feeling in a situation like this, but today she was a different person and could let out her emotions more readily, grabbing the leg of Janet indeed in excitement .

"...Hhmmhh...I knew that you would bring a very strong body to this. But it won´t be enough!"
She gave back the challenge, closing her eyes occasionally when a strong thrust passed through her body and she gave it back with full force.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Sep 13, 2016 8:48 am

Janet remembered how reluctant Anja had been to do anything wild in front of the audience before, and, while Anja still may not have cared much for those watching, she was more than willing to bare herself in order to better compete with Janet. And, after what had been a very standard wrestling match, jumping from hold to hold against each other, this ending was wild. They'd gone from zero to a hundred miles per hour, just like that.

It was a strange adjustment, but not a difficult one. Janet had done it before, and with Anja, too. The two of them had been excited by each other all throughout the fight, and now, they could let out those feelings of excitement in pure sexual combat.

As Anja pulled on her, Janet would grab Anja's leg, wrapping her hands around it just under the knee so that she could not only thrust into Anja, but literally yank the blonde into her at the same time, smashing their pussies together even harder! "Mmmm...yes, you know how strong my body is...and yours is strong, too...but I know you want to cum...so do it!"

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sun Sep 18, 2016 3:38 pm

A drop of sweat ran down on the forehead of the Blonde while their sexes now really were struck and grinded against the other. This was raising the excitement she had felt when she had entered the match with Janet even more from second to second.

"Listening and doing things others said or suggested was never something for me."
Getting commanded had a push and a certain charm then and when, but not in a situation like this. Here it added some more determination and ignition into the German and brought her to stay resilient even more, trying to maintain her own rhythm in the duel despite the efforts of Janet to gain the upper hand.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Sep 19, 2016 8:54 am

Janet hoped that her command would push Anja closer to orgasm, and maybe in another situation it would have. But here and now, it did not seem to help her at all as she and the blonde played a very sexy game of chicken, both pussies getting wetter and wetter as they raced to see who could force the other to orgasm first. As Janet yanked on Anja's leg to physically pull the blonde into her, she felt good about her chances, but she knew that, either way it went, the margin was going to be razor thin.

Janet kept up her own rhythm, grinding and grinding against Anja, feeling her pussy growing wetter with each passing second. Since it was not a hentai match, neither of them had orgasmed yet tonight, so there was no dulling of the sensations of their sexual duel. Janet bit her lip and just focused her efforts. "Mmmmnnnn..."

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sat Sep 24, 2016 7:33 pm

As the match did progress further, the phases Anja took to get some kind of fresh air and a little relaxation between the thrust of her hips, legs and sex got increasingly more frequent and it was rather obvious that things were now at a full heat for the usually rather reserved Blonde. Her gasps and groans were great evidence for that.
"Uhn!...Nnhh..."

Talking would be just a waste of air right now, so her body had to do all the talking for her. A heat was washing all over her body whenever the two girls met in the intense way they had chosen instead of a full blown wrestling match.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Sep 28, 2016 7:12 am

It was rare to see Anja this animated, and Janet was glad that she was one of the few people able to get such a rise out of the blonde German. Their photoshoot had been sexy enough, but now, the two of them were battling it out live, pitting themselves against each other in a true erotic battle. The outcome of which, of course, was still unclear.

"Gaaannhh...! Nnyyyh..."

Janet didn't bother to talk, but her moans were just getting louder and louder. This match was going to end soon, but there was still no telling who was going to pull out the victory in the end. All Janet could do was focus. She kept her rhythm, maybe accelerating it slightly, grinding her pussy hard against Anja's, just thrusting and thrusting as their sexes began making wet slurping sounds with each impact.

"Mmmm..."

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sun Oct 02, 2016 7:09 pm

If this had been a bicycle race, it would have needed a photo finish. It was indeed rare for Anja to get challenged in this way. Having not much interest in a title, Anja had already defeated some greats of the league in both sensual and competitive wrestling and was quite a little bit proud of the fact that people would have to do their homework when they wanted to have a chance to defeat the tough German.

But pride would not be the deciding factor here. She could pretty much feel that they both were close for a final push against the other or ultimate defeat at the hand of the other woman.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Oct 11, 2016 12:53 pm

There was no margin of error for either wrestler here. As they shoved their wet, dripping sexes into each other over and over again, it was obvious that the photoshoot match truly was going to be decided by a photo finish, as neither blonde nor brunette gave in and both came perilously, perilously close to orgasm with each new press of their puffy sex lips against each other.

Janet squeezed her eyes shut, just for a second. She needed time to herself, to block everything else out as she readied herself for the very final push against her lovely blonde friend.

And then, she would open her eyes again, staring hard at Anja, and shove her crotch forward as hard as she could first once, then twice...making one last push as she felt the wave of her own orgasm begin to grow unavoidable! Now was the time Anja was sure to cum and lose this match!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next