Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 147 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 147 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Calendar Photo Pose match: Janet vs Anja

2 posters

Page 12 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

Calendar Photo Pose match: Janet vs Anja - Page 12 Empty Re: Calendar Photo Pose match: Janet vs Anja

Post by Harrier Mon Aug 15, 2016 6:55 pm

"Maybe, but I don´t want it to end so soon, and certainly not in that fashion."
Anja appreciated it that the referee girl took so long to examine if the hold was locked in. The longer it took, the longer she could lie on the beautiful Janet and explore her body with her own, grinding and testing here and there and kissing here and there where the girl was especially adorable.

Then the picture was there and Anja reluctantly let go off Janet, but did not get up quick. instead she winked for the referee near to help her lose the grip she had on Janet for her little bit of time playing.
"Looks like someone here agrees with me that it would have been a shame to let it end here."

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Calendar Photo Pose match: Janet vs Anja - Page 12 Empty Re: Calendar Photo Pose match: Janet vs Anja

Post by Daaharu Thu Aug 18, 2016 12:36 am

The referee girl did seem to take her sweet time in determining whether the hold was locked in—presumably to ensure that Janet was not going to make another attempt at escape—and as she did, Anja decided to get some loving from Janet, rubbing her body all over the brunette's and kissing her in multiple places. Janet wanted to roll her eyes at how silly Anja was being in the middle of this fight, but she couldn't quite manage to do that. She had to shut her eyes and purr softly at the feeling of Anja's grinding.

As Anja was slow to get up off of her, Janet would huff and put her hands on Anja's shoulders, giving her a little push to encourage her to separate faster. There were not many holds left, now. And, actually, as Janet thought about it, she wondered if there were any holds left at all. While their earlier bearhug had been a double hold and had not appeared on the monitor, in hindsight it might have actually counted, which would mean that, rather than locked at 4-4, the match was locked at 5-5—and they would be going to sudden death.

"I guess it would have been an unfortunate end to the fight," Janet said. "There's probably only one way that this fight should end..."

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Fri Aug 19, 2016 7:19 pm

From her point of view, this match was already over. Ok,. not over in a traditional way, but the best part up until now had been when it was a friendly tussle under the disguise of a match, and now things were going to spiral out of control into something competitive. That was exciting on its own, but the match would basically start anew with wholly different stuff.

"So, you mean that we make this an actual wrestling match now, with only the finish being satisfying in a special way?"
The Blonde replied curiously while casually binding her messy hair a little bit together, huffing an especially resistant strain of hair back on its place.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Aug 23, 2016 10:11 am

Anja's suggestion that the match might turn into an actual wrestling match now that the two of them had essentially exhausted all of the holds from their calendar photoshoot was a reasonable one, but Janet, at this point, didn't feel much like actually wrestling. The one pose left that they had not imitated was the big one: the final pose in their calendar, the one which had been saved as a special tiebreaker victory condition for the end of this fight. And Janet was just about ready for it.

"I don't know if we really need to do any actual wrestling at all," she would say, sliding her skirt down her legs and then kicking it off, leaving herself in just her bikini. "It's been a long match, and we're both tired, right? Not to mention excited for that final position. So I think we could just get into it and wait to see who can emerge victorious, whether that's by submission...or orgasm."

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Wed Aug 24, 2016 1:55 pm

Anja was a little bit hoping on the spot to hush the pain and other feelings of being tired and sore away despite her body heavily protesting against it when she heard the idea of Janet to avoid a wrestling match, looking with the uttermost interest and stopping to hop while the Native American stripped down to her underwear.

"You think you have the body and the resolve to challenge me to something like that?"
She asked, stemming her hands against her hips while watching Janet from head to toe after she was in her underwear.
"I think you can."
She added while following suit, ready and willing to end this match once and for all.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Aug 27, 2016 12:40 am

Anja was obviously tired and hurting, and so was Janet. The two of them had been dead even this whole fight long, one forcing the other into a photoshoot hold, then the other managing to turn the tables and return the favor. This match had gone on for...an hour, maybe? Or more? It had been long, and it had certainly been fun, but it was time to end it. Anja clearly agreed, as she began stripping, too, pulling off her clothes to stand in her underwear across from the bikini-clad Native American. But they couldn't very well trib while still clothed, even in their undies.

"Do I have the body? Of course I do. Look at me, Anja," Janet would say with a smile, running a hand down her torso to show off her curves and muscles. "Let's just hope you're ready for this, eh? This is for the whole match. Whoever loses this one—whoever can't keep fighting any longer in the tribbing position—loses the whole thing, got it? Now, we're not done getting into the spirit of things."

Janet would then step forward, pushing her front against Anja's, and reach around the blonde's back, to unhook her bra and pull it off, leaving her with just one piece of clothing left to be removed! Janet would grin and swing the bra around on her finger for a second before tossing it into a neutral corner.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sun Aug 28, 2016 9:49 am

"Very well then, Janet-chan. I like your way of thinking, a match with only winners is really nice for me."
Anja was not really keen to lose this bout against Janet, but whoever would win this would also have a very satisfied loser.

Taking her time to strip herself so that the Native American could see what she would get right now. The girl had already seen it in the photo shoot, but it could not be wrong to remind her, moving in a slow circle for her to see before sitting down with wide open legs. Showing off was not usually something for the cool minded German, but Janet had brought out her girly side a little bit.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Aug 29, 2016 9:12 am

Janet knew that Anja was not usually one to show off or be a flirt, especially not in front of a big crowd such as this one, who were clearly very excited indeed to see the two wrestlers strip naked and go at it in one big, final, tribbing duel until one of them could not continue the fight. Janet slid out of what remained of her underwear, grinning and tossing it aside, happening to throw it right into the arms of their referee. The girl blushed and would gently fold the panties in half before dropping them to the canvas beside her.

Anja, meanwhile, was giving Janet a show, and the brunette kept her eyes locked on the German blonde as she gyrated her way out of her panties. "Heh heh heh..." Janet chuckled, licking her lips as she got a good view of Anja's ample breasts and cute crotch. As Anja sat down, spreading her legs and giving Janet a view clear up her snatch, the Lakota would smile and sit down, as well, spreading her legs for Anja, mirroring her opponent perfectly as they both showed off their ultimate weapon to the other.

"I hope you're ready for this, Anja, because there's no going back now!"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Tue Aug 30, 2016 2:00 pm

Anja was more than ready to engage the other girl at this point, even more when Janet showed all of her assets to anyone but especially the German herself. Sighing deeply, she would put her hands on the mat behind her back, rob close to the other girl and attempt to put one of her legs over the respective counterpart of Janet while in this way also opening up for her opponent to do the same.

"I am going nowhere and not backing out of anything right here and now, Janet-chan."
She replied with a challenge in her voice, waiting for the action to begin so that she could show Janet with a firm thrust by the first contact that she would get what she asked for when she faced her woman to woman!

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Sep 02, 2016 11:00 am

With both of them naked and with their legs splayed out in that manner, they were ready to begin the deciding final round of this incredible battle. It had gone on for quite a while, they had traded quite a few victories, and now, right now, they were going to decide a winner in perhaps the most exciting way possible. As Anja slid forward and lifted a leg over one of Janet's, Janet would mirror her, lifting one leg up and over Anja's while the other was left underneath the pale leg of the European.

"Good. I knew you would be up for it. So now, I guess all that's left is to...get going!" Janet would say, before she would begin the action with a quick, powerful thrust of her sex, right into Anja's.

Her thrust was met with an equally firm one from her opponent, and the brunette would smirk as both she and the blonde began with an offensive move, resulting in a wet smack of pussy on pussy.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next