Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 2:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Yesterday at 11:13 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 5:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 8:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 181 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 179 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo, SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 11:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

New Faces, Old Arena - Debut! Getsu Mikado vs Jaguar Negra

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

New Faces, Old Arena - Debut! Getsu Mikado vs Jaguar Negra  - Page 2 Empty Re: New Faces, Old Arena - Debut! Getsu Mikado vs Jaguar Negra

Post by TripleHelix Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:48 pm

Jaguar had to be quick to react when Getsu ignored his challenge and instead came in low with his attack. His first instinct was to jump up and back when he saw that fist coming up for likely an uppercut. And his instincts proved to be quite on target, as they allowed him to avoid the simultaneous leg sweep.

Jaguar kept up the momentum going backwards, ramming himself into the ropes and launching himself forwards. On approach he jumped and did a quick flip in the air, shooting both feet out forward to dropkick Getsu.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- S.E.M.E. (Mitsuru Satou, Hikaru Matsuoka, Ryuunosuke Tachibana)
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

See something you like? Wanna set up a match? Send me a PM.
Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

New Faces, Old Arena - Debut! Getsu Mikado vs Jaguar Negra  - Page 2 Empty Re: New Faces, Old Arena - Debut! Getsu Mikado vs Jaguar Negra

Post by Zentrance Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:53 pm

He narrowed his eyes, determined to use all his strength for this. Getsu facedhim and spread his legs as he held his arms up at shoulder level. He leaned to the side, taking some damage to his shoulder that made him cringe before titly gripping his arms around Jaguar's legs in a vice grip, raising up quickly and turning to flip him over Getsu and raored a bit from exertion to slam Jaguar into the mat hoping to make his entire body from the knees up impact into the floor like swining a bat at the ground before letting go and jumping back with a hand on his shoulder which he would yank a bit with a grunt to re-adjust.

Zentrance

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Tue Jul 21, 2015 3:03 am

Jaguar knew he was in trouble when Getsu managed to catch him mid-dropkick. He was swung around and slammed face-first into the mat, letting out a pained groan. He was in somewhat of a shock as he pushed his chest up, wincing at the vibrating soreness now all across his front-side. Never before had he seen a wrestler do that before, and frankly he hoped he wouldn't again, that shit hurt!

Jaguar whipped his head around to lay eyes on his opponent, who had retreated from the time being and was clutching his shoulder. At the very least, Jaguar had dealt some damage before being countered. Not one to stay down too long, he got back to his feet and brushed himself off, it would take a lot more than that to stop him.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by Zentrance Tue Jul 21, 2015 3:16 am

Getsu grinned, laughing slightly after he fixed his shoulder, moving slowly in a circle around the ring near the rope

"This is more fun than i expected. Fights have never been something i could enjoy before now. Doing it for sport is refreshing."

Zentrance

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Tue Jul 21, 2015 3:35 am

Jaguar wasn't quite sure what to say in response to his opponents remark. While it was quite telling about his past, Jaguar wasn't sure what he could really say to match up. Thus, he stayed silent and matched Getsu's pace, circling and keeping a fixed distance from him. So far his efforts at going on the offensive had been met with fierce resistance, so perhaps he ought to try a subtler strategy till his opponent was more sufficiently tired out.

"For some who enjoys fighting, you sure do a lot of retreating" he finally said, wondering if he was going to take the bait.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by Zentrance Tue Jul 21, 2015 3:43 am

"I like to keep my prey at bay until I know how they act."

He would do some quick light stretches as they walk in circles, stopping to lean back on the rope, pushing backa aginst it a bit secretly

Zentrance

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Tue Jul 21, 2015 4:46 pm

"If that's what helps you sleep at night..." Jaguar shrugged. If his opponent wasn't going to attack, he might as well take the free time being given to rest. Already the stinging in his front half was dying down, replaced with a dull and tolerable ache, and the longer the pause between action, the further that ache went away as well.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by Zentrance Tue Jul 21, 2015 4:54 pm

After pushing back against the rope enough, with his opponent distracted by recovering, Getsu launched himself forward at Jaguar with a charge, attempting to clothesline him with a slightly bent right arm and combining it with a punch to the ribs with his left arm and a knee to his gut, throwing all his momentum and weight at jaguar

Zentrance

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Tue Jul 21, 2015 7:24 pm

Jaguar was ready when Getsu finally pushed forward and took an offensive stride. He was quick, Jaguar would give him that, but he was also on the other side of the ring and the small time it took to cross the ring was just enough time.

Jaguar took a few steps forward and somersaulted, avoiding the clothesline and popping up right behind Getsu. His arms snaked around Getsu's waist and locked on tight. With a loud grunt of effort, he heaved backwards and drove Getsu into the mat with a belly-to-back suplex.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by Zentrance Tue Jul 21, 2015 8:09 pm

Gets tried to grab the rope to stop or slow Jaguar pulling him backwards, before releasing and trying to do a back flip sort of movement to throw off his move

Zentrance

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next