by Old_Man_Tai Today at 6:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Today at 6:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 5:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 4:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 204 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 202 Guests :: 2 Bots

Teenwrestler, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Wrestling Photo Shoot (For Lunarwolf)

2 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Wrestling Photo Shoot (For Lunarwolf) - Page 5 Empty Re: Wrestling Photo Shoot (For Lunarwolf)

Post by Serpon Wed Sep 02, 2015 3:37 am

Akiha frowned as she started to hear Aoko reaction. “Is something wrong, you don't seem to happy.” stated Akiha as she then let go for her idol as the photographers had already taken several photos now. Fear was now traveling across her body. Did she say something wrong or perhaps Aoko didn't like being place in a scissor hold.

She would then take a look at Aoko with a worried face now. “Perhaps you wish to decided the next move for us to perform.” stated the raven hair wrestler hoping that her red head idol would feel a bit better at hearing such news. The last thing she wanted to happen was to become enemies with Aoko, a person who she had look up to for a while.

Wrestling Photo Shoot (For Lunarwolf) - Page 5 3l9yoRWWrestling Photo Shoot (For Lunarwolf) - Page 5 AjbwxKgWrestling Photo Shoot (For Lunarwolf) - Page 5 DUhLLRtWrestling Photo Shoot (For Lunarwolf) - Page 5 CDNLQYlWrestling Photo Shoot (For Lunarwolf) - Page 5 CbtFHPg
AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Wrestling Photo Shoot (For Lunarwolf) - Page 5 Empty Re: Wrestling Photo Shoot (For Lunarwolf)

Post by LunarWolf Mon Sep 07, 2015 12:41 am

When Akiha moved her legs away and started to ask Aoko abotu what was wrong, the actress could only shrug her shoulders a bit. She would shake her head as she'd start to move up towards her feet and then give Akiha a light smile. " Just tone down the superstar thing a bit, okay ? " Aoko let out as she'd then nod her head to Akiha.

She didn't want to worry Akiha and seeing that worried face only made her a bit frustrated with herself that she found something annoying, especially the superstar nickname...but it was better to just get it out there and move on for them. " I'm sure i'd be fine with anything you pick, Sweetie." Aoko would let out as she'd flash a kind smile and a wink of her eye to Akiha.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Mon Sep 07, 2015 12:55 am

Akiha watch as Aoko shrugged her shoulder and told her to tone down calling her a superstar.  It seemed that the actress didn't like the nickname that Akiha had given her, this kind of made the raven hair wrestler feel a bit sick in the stomach.  Though she would ignore that feeling and look at Aoko.  “Alright then, I'll just call you Aoko from now on unless there is something else you wish to be called by.” stated Akiha as she gave a soft smile.

The two would then perform move after move, setting up finishers, throws, submissions hold and any other type of moves the two could think of before finally stopping.  One of the employees would pass a water bottle to each wrestler.  “I guess all that is left is for them to publish this and then for us to have our match.  Just remember Aoko, you might be my idol but that means I will be giving you hundred and ten percent and I am going to use every dirty trick I can think of once the bell rings.” stated Akiha as she then took a sip of water from her bottle before then offering her hand to be shaken.

Wrestling Photo Shoot (For Lunarwolf) - Page 5 3l9yoRWWrestling Photo Shoot (For Lunarwolf) - Page 5 AjbwxKgWrestling Photo Shoot (For Lunarwolf) - Page 5 DUhLLRtWrestling Photo Shoot (For Lunarwolf) - Page 5 CDNLQYlWrestling Photo Shoot (For Lunarwolf) - Page 5 CbtFHPg
AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Sep 07, 2015 1:53 am

Aoko would tilt her head a bit as it seemed as if she had make Akiha feel rather bad...worse than she thought she would have, it kinda make Aoko herself feel pretty much like shit. " Ah...you know what...anything you like is fine." Aoko let out as she'd look away a bit and cleared her throat. " Or we can make a bet. Winner of our match gets to give the loser a permanent nickname." Aoko would offer her hand to Akiha for a handshake.

After a few moves, throw, submissions and other things the two of them found themselves easing down after the long photo shoot with each of them having a bottle of water in hand. " is that ? You do know that anything goes in a cage right ?" Aoko would let out as she'd lean in closer to Akiha, " All that means is that I can mess you up as much as I please in any way I please...that means I can also use dirty tricks...if I want ~" Aoko would let out as she'd cross her arms behind her back, pushing her large chests out a bit.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Mon Sep 07, 2015 2:14 am

The idea of the winner being able to give the loser a nickname was an interesting one.  "Alright I accept but let's not do anything mean.  I mean you wouldn't want me to give you a stupid nickname if I won?  I mean let's at least be nice about this one thing.  Also will this be a nickname between just us or a nickname for everyone to use?” stated Akiha as she wouldn't mind getting a nickname as long as it wasn't anything bad as she then shook Aoko hand.  She then began to think of a nickname for her idol, something appropriate for her.

Akiha smiled at what her idol stated about how anything goes.  “Alright, but no hard feelings.  I won't stay mad at you regardless what you do to me, win or lose.  And I will try to avoid doing any serious damage to your face.  Even though this match is going to be rough, let's be friends after it.” stated Akiha in response to her idol statement.  Then the raven hair wrestler face turned red as Aoko pushed her large chest.  Not only was Aoko chest nice and great looking but it also reminded how small her chest was as she was now both aroused and mad.

AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Sep 08, 2015 5:54 am

Now that Akiha had accepted the little bet that Aoko had suggested in hopes to cheer the girl up a bit and perhaps stop feeling as if she was some annoying diva who couldn't just accept a silly nickname...Aoko would nod and smile at Akiha. " Of course, only nicknames that are alright. As for if we'll keep them to ourselves or have everyone use them...I suppose It will only be a fun bet if the winner gets to decide that too. " Aoko let out as she shook Akiha's hand.

" No hard feelings." Aoko let out as she then would shake her head a bit and give Akiha a bit of a glare. " Oh no you don't." Aoko let out as she'd try and pinch Akiha's cheek in a teasing and scolding manner. " You don't get easy at all. It's not like I'm gonna let you hurt my face, so it's not like you'll be able to." Aoko let out as she'd give Akiha a teasing grin.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Tue Sep 08, 2015 3:25 pm

Akiha relaxed and gave a soft smile as she heard Aoko agree to conditions for the nickname.  “Then we are in agreement.” stated the raven hair wrestler as she then finish shaking her idol hand.  Aoko also agreed about how there would be no hard feelings for the match.  Akiha knew it would be a brutal one regardless if she won or lost the match.  Every time she had seen a cage match the winner always ended up pretty badly hurt while the loser of the cage match would be in pretty terrible shape.  So getting emotional and hating one's opponent would not be unheard of so, that is why the raven hair wrestler had asked for them to still be friends afterwards.

“Ouch ouch ouch.” stated Akiha as she felt her cheek being pinched and was scolded at.  Her face turned red as this happened and she was about to make a response when suddenly a flash of light appeared.  The raven hair wrestler paused and turned her face to the source and saw a photographer who had just taken a picture.  “That... Picture... Better... Not... Be... Publish!” stated Akiha in a threatening voice as her sole focus was now on the photographer.  “Aoko, I think we are done here, I will see you in the ring, now if you don't mind I have a photographer to kill!” stated the raven hair wrestler as she would attempt to make her way to the photographer.

AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Sep 12, 2015 6:26 am

With bot ht the wrestlers in agreement over their little bet and soon seemingly in agreement over how heated their match would most likely get it seemed as a good moment to stop, especially after the redheaded actress had just spent a good few second pinching Akiha's cheek and seeing that cute blush on the girl's face yet again. It wasn't long before the larger of the two moved up to her feet.  When she heard Akiha let out those words of hers regarding the picture just taken, the redhead would quickly try and slip out of the ring and try to make her way towards the photographer before Akiha.

If she could then the actress would attempt to take the camera from him, " Yoink ~" She'd let out in a quite cute manner before she'd attempt and then put it behind her back as she'd start to slowly back away for her coat. " I'll give this back to you after our match, who knows what i will do it with it until then. Aaah, I guess you'll have to fight me as serious as you can, cause if you beat me I can at least promise you that I won't publish this picture. If I win though...we'll see ~" Aoko let out before she'd attempt to grab her jacket and then run out of the photo session. " Bye Bi! ~"

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Sat Sep 12, 2015 2:38 pm

Akiha eyes widen at what just happened.  Aoko had just taken that camera from the photographer and was now holding it hostage.  Before she could even state anything, her idol left the room taking the camera with her.  The raven hair wrestler then looked at the photographer.  “You see what you've done?  Well, let me give you my email so I can get in contact with her so we can figure out how you're going to get the other photos.” stated Akiha as she then gave the photographer her card.  As much as she was mad at him for taking that picture, he still had a job and probably a family to feed and Akiha didn't want to take that from him.  Once she had given him the card, she would then shake everyone hand and thank them all for their hard work before getting everyone to exit.  The photoshoot was now over and to be honest, Akiha had a great time, she was now looking forward to her match with Aoko.

AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5