Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 195 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 194 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Post-Match Cleaning Duty (Kena and Maddie)

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Post-Match Cleaning Duty (Kena and Maddie) - Page 2 Empty Re: Post-Match Cleaning Duty (Kena and Maddie)

Post by dlamp Sun Jul 05, 2015 3:39 am

"... ..." Kena's face went blank as she heard Claire's proposal. Lunch and a movie? She thought, stopping her cleaning to turn to Maddie and give her empty gaze. Honestly Hanezawa-san, that's so cliche. "I see..." She said, going back to her cleaning. Now she felt a little better about her lack of a social life, as it seemed Claire didn't have much of one either. "Tell you what Maddie-chan, how about instead we have lunch here. I have a few martial arts films and some instant ramen and popcorn we can eat. It'd be nice to just chat and learn more about you." She suggested. "Plus, neither of us have to spend any money."

http://dlamp-dictator.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post-Match Cleaning Duty (Kena and Maddie) - Page 2 Empty Re: Post-Match Cleaning Duty (Kena and Maddie)

Post by k0hryuu Mon Jul 06, 2015 2:08 am

"Sure that works!" Maddie replied cheerily. Coming up with 'date' ideas wasn't exactly her strongest suit. Not to mention that sort of setting would be much more intimate, causing her to forget most of her prior reservations about Kena and blushing slightly. Turning away slightly to hide her face, she continued to scrub the floor, hoping to try and banish some of the perverted thoughts creeping into her mind.

k0hryuu

http://officialyuubari.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Mon Jul 06, 2015 6:09 pm

"Hehe, I'm glad!" Now all Kena had to do was pick out a good movie. Like she said, she had a lot of martial arts films, but... most of them were kind of cheesy since she liked those kinds the most. "Hm..." She slowed the pace of her cleaning and turned to Maddie. "Say Maddie-chan," She began. "I've been wondering this for awhile, but do you have a foreign parent?" Given her name, Kena figured it was either that or it was just a nickname of some kind, but even her profile had her first name as Madison, so Kena was honestly curious.

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Tue Jul 07, 2015 9:24 am

"Oh, uhhh... Yeah. My dad was from America, and I guess he wanted me to have an American name..." Maddie answered, shifting a little uncomfortably. It was pretty much inevitable for anyone to ask about her out-of-place name, but the topic usually steered towards a depressing direction, and so she didn't particularly enjoy talking about it. Maddie considered herself pretty easy-going and usually not really one to hold a grudge, but she never did forgive her father for leaving her mother and her alone, after all...

Maddie hoped maybe Kena would just leave it at that. Maybe some day she would open up about it, but today wasn't that day. It certainly was not a very good 'first date' discussion topic to say the least.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:07 am

Just from Maddie's tone Kena knew she hit a nerve. She blushed slight from embarrassment and turned her focus back to her clean. "Oh, sorry..." She quickly said. "I didn't mean to bring up a bad memory." She paused for a moment, trying to think of a way to remove the uneasiness in the air. "Um... say, do you have an martial arts training? I find it hard to believe you got your endurance without training."

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Thu Jul 09, 2015 2:07 am

Realizing how obvious she had just been, Maddie felt a pang of embarrassment. "Ah, no! It's not... Um..." she started, but couldn't really find the words. A heavy mood settled between them for a moment, but thankfully Kena tried to change the subject.

"N-nah, I've got way too short of an attention span to take lessons." Maddie chuckled, trying to brush off the awkwardness and switch back to her usual goofy personality. "I learned most of my stuff just brawling in the streets, but I'm pretty sure I was just born this hard-headed.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Thu Jul 09, 2015 3:12 am

"Ah, I see..." On one hand, Kena was impressed that Maddie was just naturally as strong as she was. One the other hand... I can not believe I nearly lost to a street fighter... Not that Kena underestimated Maddie, but her pride as a martial artist just made her feel she shouldn't lose to someone that lacked a form of disciplined combat training.

"Well, I wouldn't mind teaching you a few things, it'd never hurt to know a few basic techniques."

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Thu Jul 09, 2015 9:56 am

"Sure, that sounds fun!" Maddie nodded, moving over to the next section of floor to clean. Usually the irresponsible sort, she often shirked when it came to training, but the idea of some 'private lessons' with Kena filled her thick skull with numerous lewd thoughts once more.

"Whew... Maybe another day though, all this floor cleaning is wearing me out...!" Putting down the rag for a moment, Maddie let out a tiny groan as she reached upwards with both hands, trying to stretch out her arms a bit. Already growing anxious, and boring of the tedious task, she almost began to regret volunteering to help. Hopefully, this would be worth it in the end....

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Sat Jul 11, 2015 2:36 am

Kena gave a small giggle at Maddie's words. "So you can take a beating throughout our whole match, but you can't scrub floors for more than a few minutes. What am I to do with you Maddie-chan?" She placed her rag back in it's pail and stood up to stretch a little. Well, I suppose I can clean this place later tonight. "Alright, I'll pick out a movie then." With that, she began to walk into the back, looking through the small collection of martial arts films she had, most of which were cheesy, but entertaining none the less. "Um... well, I just have martial arts films, so... hope you like that."

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Sat Jul 11, 2015 11:05 am

"Heheh... Fighting's more fun, so... Maddie replied with her usual goofy grin, walking over to toss her rag in the bucket as well. "It's uhhhh... Adrenaline, yeah! That's it..." she continued to blather on with silly excuses as she trotted after Kena.

"Of course you'd have nothing but those..." Maddie thought, but didn't dared say aloud. Thinking Kena would have anything like a rom-com or something probably was a stretch to begin with, but she didn't mind martial arts movies at all. If anything they were still badass and entertaining to watch "Yeah, sure, sounds like fun"

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next