Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 33 users online :: 12 Registered, 0 Hidden and 21 Guests :: 2 Bots

Cirno, CybeastGregarX, killcarrion, LARIATO, Maxy, Mystery Dragon, Old_Man_Tai, Ragdoll_Jobbers, RJD, Teesta, TheEditor1023, ThunderFox

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Brittany Luvve
#1 contender
Cecilia Northman & Death Bunny

Tag team Champions
The Black Feathers Gang
#1 contenders
???

Kawaii Champion
no champion
#1 contender
???

Hardcore Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Silver Ace

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Velvet Valentine

Entropy Champion
Alaina Sanders
#1 contender
Kei

Softcore Champion
Alyssa Blank
#1 contender
???

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Ami Takeuchi
#1 contender
Clyde Gastin

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Valerie Von Vulpes
#1 contender
Leo Fandero

Tension 24/7 Champion
Soledad Vega
#1 contender
???

Anyone willing to take on Layla

Fri Dec 09, 2016 9:53 pm by Link-mon

Just looking for some matches for my heel Layla Vale. se does have some preferences but overall I'm open to various ideas if you want to talk about it.

http://www.afwrpg.com/t15605-layla-vale

Comments: 0

Got some people open for matches

Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:37 pm by TheEditor1023

Hey guys, got some people I need matches for, if you're interested in any of them, let me know!

Remy 7000 (Yet to debut)

"Beautiful" Jack Kendrick (Yet to debut)

Ricardo Keyes

Nathan Parker

Comments: 4

Looking for anything!

Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:18 am by tehbohemian

Hey!! I'm Bohemian! I'm uhhhh new here! I've already debuted all 3 of my characters and wanted to know if you would want to include them in any storylines or start any new ones with them!

Shinobu won her debut match and is locked in a feud with Sandy White... so she is kinda tied up match wise but i'd be cool for any RPs with her

Sonic lost her debut... pretty badly... and even lost her crown! So she is up for a match or gym session or anything really! She is a much morr light hearted …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Mother's Anger - Hitamura Harumi calls out Sarah Gatt!!!

AFW :: Friction :: Gym

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Mother's Anger - Hitamura Harumi calls out Sarah Gatt!!!

Post by Yatori on Fri Jun 12, 2009 4:11 pm

Harumi resisted being pulled off Sarah's breast, her teeth drawing across skin and flesh, but finally her throat became exposed enough. She instantly gagged over Sarah's blow, her eyes going wide as she choked violently.

Gasping harshly, she grabbed at her throat, coughing out saliva and a little blood. The fight had almost completely gone out of her with that hit- and so had her consciousness as well. Held by her ear, she was vulnerable to whatever Sarah planned.

INACTIVE: Friction: Yatori; Friction - Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; [b]Friction - Alternative: Harumi; [b]Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED: Nina & Anna

Yatori

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius on Fri Jun 12, 2009 9:37 pm

Sarah clenched her teeth as Harumi's own canines raked across the skin of her breast, a tear even forming at the corner of her eye. It would all become worth it though when her blow struck true and made the catwoman release her bite, much to the relief of Sarah, and her sore breast.

Sarah would immediately get back to her feet, still keeping a hold on both of Harumi's ears. Then she would grin, and deliver a hard knee into Harumi's face.

Darius

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori on Mon Jun 15, 2009 4:52 am

Sarah would get the crunch and blood she wanted. Harumi's nose bled from the hard blow. She grasped her face in both of her hands defensively. "Oooowww... my nose..."

INACTIVE: Friction: Yatori; Friction - Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; [b]Friction - Alternative: Harumi; [b]Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

Yatori

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius on Mon Jun 15, 2009 5:05 am

The satisfying crunch of Harumi's nose caused Sarah to grin. Even better, Harumi seemed to have snapped out of her catlike state, and was now just a bleeding woman with cat ears and a tail. "Owwww....my knee," Sarah mocked harshly.

Slamming Harumi's face into the mat for good measure Sarah would release the woman's ears. Then she would stalk behind Harumi, so she could grab a tight hold of her tail. It was only so she could lift the girl's bottom enough so she could deliver a sharp kick straight into Harumi's crotch.

Darius

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori on Mon Jun 15, 2009 5:18 am

Harumi moaned as she was released- only to yowl again as Sarah grabbed her tail!

"Kyaaah!" She brought her legs together out of alarmed reflex. That saved her crotch, but not her butt, which took Sarah's boot solidly. "Oooowww!"

Yatori

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius on Mon Jun 15, 2009 5:24 am

Her kick may have missed, but the reaction she got from Harumi was music to Sarah's ears. She still had a tight hold of her tail, and wouldn't relinquesh it anytime soon. With it still in hand Sarah would walk up to Harumi's head and step on it, pressing it down the mat painfully.

Darius

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori on Mon Jun 15, 2009 6:07 am

Sprawled on her front by the kick to her butt, her tail gripped tightly and her head stepped on, Harumi mewled helplessly. As her nose bled over the floor, she grasped Sarah's foot, trying to push it off her.

Yatori

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius on Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:39 pm

"Poor little mommy," Sarah sneered. She would give a yank on Harumi's tail to stop her struggling. "I take back my earlier statement. You're just as pathetic as your daughter, if not more." Sarah would press down hard on Harumi's head for a moment longer, before she would land an elbow drop right into the catwoman's back.

Darius

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori on Tue Jun 16, 2009 3:26 am

Harumi cried out in pain as her tail was yanked almost out of its socket. The elbow drop seemed like nothing compared to the hurting at her butt. Leaking tears and blood from her face, the cat woman desperately threw an elbow out at Sarah as the latter lay upon Harumi's back, wishing she could hit something vital.

Yatori

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius on Tue Jun 16, 2009 3:41 am

Sarah laughed in an almost gleeful way. What made this all the better was that the woman brought this on herself. Maybe this would teach her not to make reckless challenges.

Unfortunately Sarah didn't see the elbow coming, thinking Harumi was too weak to mount a counter attack. It struck the back of Sarah's head and with a yelp she would roll off of the catwoman, and quickly back to her feet. If she managed that Sarah would rub the back of her head, but still manage to grin at her mockingly.

Darius

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:17 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top