by Old_Man_Tai Today at 1:19 am

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Today at 1:12 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 12:57 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 11:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 231 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 229 Guests :: 1 Bot

Blue_Snakie, CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 2:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Everybody Has a Laughing Place

Page 3 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next

Go down

Everybody Has a Laughing Place - Page 3 Empty Re: Everybody Has a Laughing Place

Post by Daaharu Tue Jun 30, 2015 12:19 am

Fallon's gaze followed Sierra's over to the four practice rings that were lined up on the other side of the gym. All four of them were empty now, and none of the small handful of other girls who were still working out were anywhere near them. Over there, Sierra and Fallon could have a little bit of privacy and could have a good, refreshing spar. "Sounds good to me," Fallon would say. Sierra then added that little twist—it wouldn't just be a wrestling spar, but tickle wrestling.

Fallon grinned and patted Sierra on the shoulder. "Don't think I'm going to take it easy on you, girly! I've tickled plenty of people in my life!"

Obviously, Fallon's story about the tickly raspberries that she and her cousin had blown on each other's tummies had influenced Sierra into picking tickle wrestling. She obviously thought she could win it, too, as she added on a little worshipping as a stipulation whenever one of them submitted. Fallon was happy to go along with all of that. It sounded like fun. As Sierra gave Fallon's hard abs a playful punch, Fallon would giggle.

"Sounds good! Let's go!" she would say challengingly, grabbing onto Sierra's arm to pull her over towards the ring.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Everybody Has a Laughing Place - Page 3 Empty Re: Everybody Has a Laughing Place

Post by Guest Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:50 am

"Eheheh~" Sierra grinned happily as Fallon accepted her suggestion. "Likewise, Fal-Fal!"

It should be a good practice with both wrestling and some fun involved, or so she thought. Fallon's experience and her physical strength without a doubt would be the girl's advantage over her, but Sierra was confident that she wouldn't be overwhelmed too easy at the very least.

She skipped along as Fallon took her arm and dragged her towards the ring, pretty eager to start herself. Once she's inside, the raven haired girl would do a bit of stretching to make sure she's prepared for this. When she was finished, Sierra would face Fallon at the center of the ring with her arms up and excited grin.

"Ready when you are, Fal-Fal~!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Jun 30, 2015 12:07 pm

"Okay, then, let's get over there!" Fallon would insist as Sierra started in with the playful trash talk, obviously confident going into this rather unusual spar with Fallon, despite Fallon's veteran status. The unusual nature of the challenge would seem to level the playing field some, but Fallon was a born competitor and was not about to go easy on Sierra just because the girl was new to the world of AFW. With a hold on her soon-to-be opponent's arm, Fallon made her way over to the nearest practice ring.

Fallon slid in, got to her feet, and did a few quick stretches, really limbering herself up, and watching Sierra do the same a few feet away. Fallon's arms were already warm, but she would make sure her legs and back were nice and loose, too. Once she was ready, she took a step forward, and matched Sierra by getting into a grappling stance, putting her arms up and approaching her opponent slowly.

"I'm ready! So come on!" Fallon would challenge. "Come at me, bro!"

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 30, 2015 12:28 pm

"Bro...?" Sierra blinked her eyes as she heard Fallon's words.

She had this slightly puzzled look on her face for a second or two, and pouted to the other girl afterwards. Her response was to charge forward at Fallon with an intend to wrap her arms around the girl's waist to take her down to the mat.

"I'm not a bro! Yaaahhh!!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Jun 30, 2015 11:23 pm

Fallon had always liked that phrase, and didn't really think much of using it. Sierra, however, took it rather oddly. She didn't seem angry, but...pouty was probably the best way to describe it. It spurred her on to action, and, despite Fallon's preparedness in the face of an assault from her opponent, the suddenness and power behind Sierra's charge still managed to take her by surprise, and Fallon yelped as Sierra's arms wrapped around her and took her down to the canvas.

"Gyaaagh! Hey!" Fallon would exclaim, putting her hands on Sierra's shoulders and trying to shove her to force the black-haired girl off of her. "It's just, like, a thing I said!"

She would keep pushing at Sierra's shoulders, but then Fallon realized that she didn't need to be so concerned about being on the bottom. With a smirk, she would slide her hands down slightly and begin wiggling her fingers in Sierra's armpits, tickling the slightly smaller girl to try to force her to get off!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 30, 2015 11:44 pm

As they crashed down the mat, Sierra felt Fallon immediately trying to push her away. She hugged the midsection of the girl harder in response, although not that hard to actually squeeze her colleague too much. The raven haired girl was actually still thinking about what to do from this point after her initial outburst, and Fallon's pushing made her thought process distracted. It's not as distracting compared to what happened next, though. The moment she felt Fallon's fingers went for her armpits, Sierra's eyes widened and soon enough she let out the only natural reaction to what the girl was doing.

"H-hyiii...! Hehehe...! H-hey! T-that's not fahahahahiirr...!!!" she protested while squirming involuntarily, her arms quickly unwrapped from Fallon's waist as she'd roll over to the side. "I-I'm going to get you for that...!" Sierra pouted as she got up to her knees.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Jul 01, 2015 10:24 am

Fallon quickly switched from pushing to tickling as she noticed that Sierra didn't seem to be moving to tickle her right at this moment. The opening was obvious, and the brunette had no trouble getting her hands underneath Sierra's arms and beginning to wiggle her fingers quickly against the girl's smooth skin. "Coochy coochy coo!" Fallon would babble teasingly, as she started tickling, and immediately got a reaction out of Sierra.

The girl was obviously ticklish. Almost immediately, she started cackling and giggling uncontrollably, squirming and writhing in Fallon's grasp as the belly fetishist would do her thing, tickling and tickling as she herself laughed, too, but in impish fashion. "Ha ha! Gotcha, Si-Si! Gotcha!" she would proclaim, continuing to tickle the girl for as long as possible, until Sierra let Fallon go and rolled away. When she did, Fallon would get to her knees, as well.

"We'll see, girly! We'll see!" Fallon would say, as she would move forward, putting her arms out in a grappling stance. When she got close enough, though, she would try to grab onto Sierra's wrists and toss the girl to the canvas!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 01, 2015 10:31 am

Sierra had to calm herself for a bit after she got away from Fallon, so she remained on her spot while the girl began to approach her. Her sparring partner then grabbed her wrists as she had a delayed reaction, and soon enough the raven haired girl was tossed onto her back.

"Ah!"

She would try to wrap her legs around Fallon's waist to prevent the girl from advancing too far, though. Meanwhile, she'd keep her arms in front for a defensive measure just in case Fallon was going to tickle her again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:52 am

As Fallon approached, Sierra didn't move, and the California girl would enact her plan exactly as she had laid it out in her head. She moved forward on her knees, slowly getting closer, and then, just like that, she would suddenly lunge forward, grabbing Sierra's wrists. The raven-haired girl reacted too late, and she was tossed down onto her back on the canvas, just as Fallon had planned.

"Ha! Gotcha again, Sierra Leone!" Fallon would say, as she would turn towards where she had thrown Sierra and pounce on top of her. Before she could do much tickling, though, Sierra had wrapped her legs around Fallon's waist. "Guhh...come on..." Fallon would grumble.

She would wiggle a little bit, trying to free herself, but ultimately decided that it wasn't worth the trouble. Sierra wasn't squeezing her very tightly. Her hands would descend towards Sierra's sides again, only to come into contact with the other girl's hands. Fallon would push down, trying to force Sierra's hands down, hoping to reach the girl's sides soon enough for some more tickling action!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 01, 2015 1:17 pm

"Oh no, you don't!" Sierra exclaimed after she had Fallon's waist trapped with her legs.

Their hands would soon battle each others as the girl tried to tickle her again while she tried to defend herself. It wasn't easy as Fallon was pretty persistent, and there were times where the girl actually succeeded poking her in her sides a few times to make her jolt and yelp before her hands could slap them away. Sierra did want to do anything than defending, though, as she was never the kind of person who could settle being on the defensive side for too long.

"Ah! N-not h-happening, Fal-Fal...!" she insisted before unwrapping her legs so she could attempt giving Fallon's belly a hard shove with her foot.

Sierra would then roll forward so she could throw herself on top of her sparring partner. aiming to bring her down again even if the last time it didn't work in her favor. If she was successful, this time she'd try to pin the arms of Fallon to the mat first!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next