by Diesel_Electric_Razor Today at 3:02 pm

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by Yori Yesterday at 3:56 am

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 242 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 241 Guests :: 2 Bots

SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Everybody Has a Laughing Place

Page 9 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next

Go down

Everybody Has a Laughing Place - Page 9 Empty Re: Everybody Has a Laughing Place

Post by Daaharu Wed Jul 15, 2015 9:08 am

Fallon was going to work now, her expert fingers finding the ideal tickle zones on Sierra's sides as she began to tickle the smaller girl once again, using to her advantage her larger frame, as well as the force of gravity, to press Sierra down and keep her pinned to the canvas despite her struggles. It seemed to Fallon that maybe Sierra was slowing down a bit, which would be very good news for Fallon, because it meant that she could have her way with her sparring partner and force her to worship her belly—and maybe more—very soon!

"Coochie coo! Heh heh heh!" Fallon would tease, as she continued to tickle Sierra, the girl now seemingly not putting up much resistance at all. Maybe Fallon's impressive performance worshipping Sierra's butt had sapped the other wrestler's will, at least for a while. Sierra seemed to start panting along with her giggling, which signaled to Fallon that her sparring partner might be tiring and may be ripe to submit once more.

"So...are you gonna submit or what?" Fallon would ask nonchalantly, as her fingers continued to wiggle all over Sierra's sides, trying to convince the girl to just give up now!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Everybody Has a Laughing Place - Page 9 Empty Re: Everybody Has a Laughing Place

Post by Guest Wed Jul 15, 2015 12:26 pm

The continuous tickling still made her laugh from time to time even if she wasn't bursting like before. Above all it's pretty draining considering that she's also had to endure the weight of Fallon, crushing her with the aid of gravity. Her sparring partner might not be twice her size or anything, but the law pf physics still applied.

"F-fine! I S-submit!" Sierra finally resigned as she realized that she didn't a better option. "Uuu..." the girl would pout while she panted once Fallon released her, feeling a little upset that her colleague managed to gain a lead again after she just tied the score.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Jul 16, 2015 8:09 am

It had been all too easy for Fallon to turn the tables on her sparring partner, and now, with her body pressing Sierra's down into the canvas and her hands going to Tickle Town on Sierra's sides, it only took a few seconds before the raven-haired girl realized what an indefensible position she was in and gave up. When Sierra submitted, Fallon would stop her tickling, pausing for only a second while remaining on top of the other wrestler before rolling off and getting up onto her feet, dusting herself off once she had risen.

"Awesome! Now, let's see..."

Fallon pondered what body part she wanted Sierra to worship for a few seconds. Of course, her inner voice only said one thing: "Belly belly belly belly belly belly belly." But Fallon wanted to mix it up. She wanted to keep Sierra engaged and interested in all the worshipping she was doing.

Fallon would lift a foot and bring it down right in front of Sierra, pointing her toes and displaying the foot very nicely. "Worship my feet this time!" Fallon would insist, waiting to see what Sierra thought of the order.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:25 am

While still catching her breath, Sierra couldn't help but to blush at the thought of worshiping Fallon's glorious body again, which the girl would make her do so in the next few seconds or so. She wouldn't be surprised if Fallon picked her belly again, but there's also the possibility of her sparring partner chose a different spot as well. When the taller girl brought her foot up above her face, though, the pink spots on her cheeks quickly turned red as she twitched.

"E-eh..?! Y-your feet...?" she was about to protest, only to remember that rules were rules. "Ugh... f-fine..."

She had no choice but to grab the foot of Fallon and bring it closer to her face, although she'd give the girl a pouty expression before starting to kiss the sole of her sparring partner. Eeww... she thought to herself, feeling quite embarrassed even if there's no one else watching them. It's not that Fallon's foot was disgusting, but Sierra was still quite a greenhorn when it came to this stuffs.

She'd then start licking the sole as well, hesitatingly at the start. Rather than being an act of insubordination, however, it looked more like she's just not used to the concept of worshiping someone's feet as she had this uncertain look on her face the whole time she's doing her task.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:05 am

Sierra seemed completely taken aback by Fallon's request for a little foot worship. She might have been expecting Fallon to choose her belly again, or maybe she had thought it likely that Fallon would choose one of the more "traditional" erogenous zones of the female body, her butt or her boobs. But Fallon hadn't, and that was evidently very surprising to Sierra, and also a little embarrassing, as her deep red blush could attest to.

"Yeah, my feet! C'mon, kissy kissy!" Fallon would make some smooching noises with her lips to encourage Sierra to worship her feet as she pushed her foot forward, right in front of Sierra, waiting for her raven-haired sparring partner to oblige.

Sierra did oblige, but very slowly, only tentatively kissing Fallon's soles a couple of times, then beginning to tentatively lick at them. Fallon waited a few seconds, chuckling and rolling her eyes when it became obvious how much trouble Sierra seemed to have with the concept of worshiping Fallon's foot! "Come on, Si-Si, you don't have to be scared! It's not like my feet stink or anything, right?" Fallon would implore, wiggling her toes a little.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:54 am

"Eugh... I-I'm not scared...!" Sierra protested before she planted a few more kisses on Fallon's sole. "W-well... n-not really, I guess..." she answered to the question whether her sparring partner's foot stink.

It did have some smell since Fallon had been working out, not to mention their tussling around, but it's not that bad. When the girl wiggled her toes, Sierra wrinkled her nose slightly and proceed with the worshiping by licking the girl's foot some more. The faster she's done with this, the better after all.

"Ugh... t-there... s-satisfied?" she pouted at Fallon once she's done with the foot.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Jul 18, 2015 8:00 am

Fallon figured that her feet were probably a little sweaty, and maybe smelled just a tiny bit thanks to the sweat she had worked up, but it wasn't like she was at the tail end of a twelve-hour workout or anything extreme like that. She had taken a shower before going to bed the night before, then woke up late, laid around in bed watching videos on YouTube, before rolling out of bed to heat herself up some ramen for lunch. Then she came straight to the gym and pretended to work out for about five minutes before she and Sierra started their little sparring session.

So...hopefully Fallon's feet would actually be pretty enjoyable for her raven-haired sparring partner to worship!

Sierra still didn't seem to take to the task with very much gusto, as all she offered in the way of worship was a small package of kisses and a little bit more licking of Fallon's sole. Her mouth didn't reach Fallon's tos at any point during the worship session. That sort of disappointed Fallon, but, when Sierra asked if Fallon was satisfied, Fallon would chuckle and shrug.

"Yeah, it was okay, I guess!" Fallon would say, grinning as she would back up and wait for Sierra to get back up. "Naw, it was good! Good job. Now get ready for the next round. And don't think you can trick me here—I'm not letting you do anything besides getting back up onto your feet!"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 18, 2015 10:31 am

"Ughh... L-Like I'd do that...!" Sierra pouted as Fallon helped her up while warning her not to try any trickery.

She somehow felt that her foot worshiping way below par with what she did on the girl's belly, but maybe next time she could do a better job! On a second thought, however, Sierra wasn't planing for a next time. As they were both on their feet again, she'd then attempt to grab Fallon's arm once the spar was resumed, aiming to whip her sparring partner to the ropes!

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Jul 18, 2015 11:07 pm

"Hey, that's my motto, you know. 'Be prepared for girls trying to trick you.' It's the city motto of my hometown of Fresno, I think!" Fallon would explain, snickering a little at her own joke. She backed off a few feet to give Sierra some space to get up, and only to get up. Fallon was wise to the all-too-common trick where a girl would use the chance she was given by an opponent to get up to plan a sneak attack to quickly turn the tables.

Sierra got up, and when she did, Fallon moved in. The Californian put her arms up, ready to grapple with her sparring partner, when Sierra would lunge forward to grab onto Fallon's arm. Fallon started to pull back as she felt Sierra pulling her forward, but, thinking of a better idea, Fallon would let Sierra whip her across the ring towards the ropes on the opposite side. Fallon would turn her back to them and bounce into them, feeling them slap against her back with a little bit of sting as she was rebounded towards Sierra.

As she came back towards Sierra, Fallon would try to gain more control to her movement, and would stick her arm out, hoping she could go for a clothesline to throw her sparring partner to the canvas yet again!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 18, 2015 11:23 pm

Sierra might not be the most experienced wrestler, particularly to the sexy side of wrestling, but she's good at one thing - high flying moves. Seeing Fallon bounced back at her, she expected the girl not to just running straight and crash onto her, and that's what happened as her sparring partner tried to clobber her down the clothesline. That's kinda predictable, and suited her plan nicely, actually.

The raven haired girl ducked and went past Fallon, running to the ropes herself before bouncing her back so she'd be able to launch her offense. As the distances between them were closing, Sierra would jump and attempt to trap Fallon's head with her legs before flipping over to perform a hurricanrana!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next