Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 215 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 213 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Around the World

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Around the World - Page 2 Empty Re: Around the World

Post by TaliZorah Tue Jun 02, 2015 5:39 am

Haruko nodded along. She'd never heard someone compliment her on her name before. "Yea...yea that's exactly why I go by something else." Not really. She imagined that could be a problem if she actually had a private life that could be ruined. The reality was that she just didn't want to be herself for wrestling. She wasn't Natasha, she didn't really have a good name to go by. In her mind, she needed Mileena just to wrestle. "Well...it's work, that's for sure." Wrestling men who were in weight-classes far above hers wasn't exactly easy. Enjoyable at times, yes, but not easy. "I feel sore pretty much every day."

Without realizing it, the woman's hips kept swaying with the beat of the music. She had a small smile on her face but she didn't really think much of it. "Oh? What kind of music do you prefer? Skrillex? Zedd?" Those artists were more her style anyways. Daft Punk wasn't bad, it was chill, something she could dance to in her room at night. But not good club music. Not that this was a club anyways. "Oh, by yourself? That seems like a waste of a good time," Haruko added while finishing her drink and motioning for some more. "I admit I don't get out much...I never have...well the time." Or people to go out with.

"I like your accent by the way," Haruko suddenly complimented Natasha with a smile. "It's very...exotic."

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Around the World - Page 2 Empty Re: Around the World

Post by daemongirl Tue Jun 16, 2015 1:04 am

Natasha nodded her head as Haruko confirmed her line of thinking. "I actually started out using a nickname myself, went by Rain which if you have ever seen my entrance you know why I went with that." She said laughing softly. "But I don't know, I guess it just wasn't for me you know?" Natasha turned and looked at Haruko as if expecting her to answer the hypothetical question, but she didn't stare long before turning back to the bartender. She leaned forward with her elbows propped up on the bar, giving the guy a decent look at her cleavage as she pointed to a bottle of wine behind the counter. "That next please, would you like a glass Haruko?"

Once she was sitting back on her stool proper Natasha leaned against the bar, body turned to face Haruko with her eyes focused entirely on the woman now. "Friction, Tension, doesn't matter where one wrestles you are guaranteed to be sore pretty much all the time." As she spoke the bartender took away Natasha's now empty glass and replaced it with a tall one filled nearly to the brim with a white wine, the Frenchwoman wrapping her fingers around the stem but not drinking just yet.

"Well I like most anything with an entrancing instrumental score to it, you can tell a good one by the emotions the music stirs in you, all without the use of words. I know that must seem weird, but I guess I am a bit weird." Natasha replied with a nervous giggle and a small smile, now taking a drawn out drink from her glass of wine, a low satisfied groan escaping her as she drank. "Surprisingly good." The bartender grumbled something and walked away to help another club goer. "And I have fun usually, plenty of interesting people to meet after all, sometimes I even got lucky like I did tonight and find someone with a good taste in their drinks." Natasha winked at Haruko as she teased her a bit. "And thanks, I try to hide it usually so I seem like I'm from around here, though most people can sense the truth with a quick glance my way."
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2