Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 227 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 227 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

To the back!

3 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

To the back! - Page 5 Empty Re: To the back!

Post by Alexandra Tue May 19, 2015 5:23 am

Amethyst growled at Valley, as the blonde went flying, landing on her back, nursing her face. She didn't want to hurt her lover, not at all. She shouldn't have been interfering though! She shouldn't have tried to stop her from getting to her prey!

She scowled towards the Slamazon, then turned back towards Ace...

"Guh!!"

...just in time to eat a hard kick straight to the center of her chest.

The unhinged girl went staggering back, and slammed into the wall. She let out a cry, halfway between angry and hurt, her hands coming up to rub gingerly at her chest. With narrowed eyes, she started to push off the wall, trying to advance on Ace again, but...Ace was too close to Valley, and she really didn't want to accidentally hit her lover again.

"Nnn..." she stared towards Ace for a moment longer, seemingly conflicted about what she should do, then finally decided to back off. She would get Ace later, she decided, when Valley wasn't around to get in the way.

Flashing the silver-haired girl a cruel, dark grin, she suddenly turned away, and began to bound through the hallway, making a hasty retreat from the fight, her mind already racing, thinking of ways she could get Ace back for this later.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Tue May 19, 2015 6:38 am

This was Valley's worst nightmare. Amethyst was here, and Ace had no idea who she was or how crazy she could be or the insane lengths she would go to hurt people she was fighting. She was going to hurt Ace, and worst of all, she was going to have to lay there and watch while it happened.

Valley was sure that was about to happen. There were wans't a doubt in her mind. So when Amethyst turned tail and fled for the hills, she was confused. Happy, relieved, but seriously confused.

Valley sat up and propped her back against the wall, rubbing her head as she laid there. She looked over towards Haley and looked her over as best she could through her squinting eyes. "Are you okay?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Tue May 19, 2015 9:39 am

Ace watched as the clearly psycho girl ran off towards somewhere else in the AFW arena, before she leaned against the wall next to Valley and slid down the wall to sit down, groaning and rubbing her head, cursing softly as she found a small bit of blood on her fingers. Wonderful.

Rubbing her eyes, she laid her head back and looked over at Valley.

"I'll...I'll be alright. Could use some stitches...How about you? You alright?"

She asked, wanting to make sure Valley was alright.

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Tue May 19, 2015 9:52 am

Despite all the craziness, she couldn't help but smile - Haley had sent Amethyst packing, which was a fun sight to see. It wouldn't last, she knew that much, but at least they were safe for the moment. Probably. Most likely. Hopefully.

Valley did a quick glance to make sure Amethyst was really gone, then turned back to Haley. She looked up and around her head, trying to find the source of the bleeding. "I'm fine, I'm just...I'm sorry about that." She braced her back against the wall and started to slide up, trying to make her way back up to her feet. Not easy going, and there were many grunts along the way. "Amethyst is a problem I picked up before we met. Thought she was gone, but apparently not."

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Wed May 20, 2015 2:09 am

"Amethyst? Is that the fucking bitch who just attacked us?"

Haley replied, groaning and pushing herself up, shaking her head a bit.

"Alright...first things first. I'm going to get checked out by one of the medics, make sure I'm not concussed and then once I can see straight, I'm going home to rest before my match with Alaina tomorrow. You need to go home and rest as well, get checked by the medic. Sometime after tomorrow, we'll meet up, sit down, and you can tell me EVERYTHING you know about this Amethyst bitch, so that I can beat the shit out of her..."

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Thu May 21, 2015 7:01 am

Oh, that was right, Valley had almost forgotten about Ace's next match after the intense one she'd just had and the confusion that followed it and being attack by a psychotic woman with purple hair and a perverse fetish for her. It was easy to loss track of things.

Valley was a bit weary of Haley's eagerness to take Amethyst on, but she decided to let it go for now. Best to talk it out in full when they had the chance.

She stood up and saw Haley, watching as she went. "Be careful, okay? She has a way of appearing out of nowhere."

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Fri May 22, 2015 1:12 am

"I'll keep my guard up. Same with you alright? If this bitch went after you once, I don't want you at risk."

Ace took Vals hand as she got up.

"Cmon, we'll get checked out real quick, then I'll see you after my match tomorrow."

She said, before they went off. She'd have to deal with the Amethyst woman later. Tomorrow would be a busy enough challenge with Alaina.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5