Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 231 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 230 Guests :: 2 Bots

Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Queen of Trib! - Tsubame vs Nazaria

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Queen of Trib! - Tsubame vs Nazaria - Page 2 Empty Re: Queen of Trib! - Tsubame vs Nazaria

Post by Guest Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:11 pm

"Wha... Y-you..." Tsubame replied, her cheeks blushing. "Suddenly starting like that... gh... n-nevermind...!" the brunette quickly shut herself up, realizing that complaining wouldn't make much sense considering the match's stipulations.

Still, she was expecting a wrestling match of some sort instead of whatever it was Nazaria tried to do. Whether the girl was just messing around or not, she was successful in confusing the brunette as it was.

Shaking her head, Tsubame decided to take the initiative before Nazaria could do her thing again, charging forward on her knees. Her plan was to grab her opponent by the shoulders and shove her to the bed so she could try straddling her belly. If she could get there, it shouldn't be too hard to control Nazaria, or so Tsubame thought.

Back to top Go down

Queen of Trib! - Tsubame vs Nazaria - Page 2 Empty Re: Queen of Trib! - Tsubame vs Nazaria

Post by Daaharu Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:01 pm

Nazaria laughed as her flustered opponent tried to express her confusion and frustration at being immediately set upon in such a sexual way. This Tsubame was a beautiful girl, and maybe once she was able to dip her feet in and get used to the heat of the match, she would even be a decent hentai fighter. But she obviously wasn’t like Nazaria. And that meant that she was going to be perfect prey for the blonde succubus.

Now, they were both on their knees on the bed, and Tsubame made the first move. She grabbed Nazaria and threw her down on her back. Nazaria didn’t really mind being on the bottom—she had plenty of ways to conquer her opponent, even in a position like this. As Tsubame straddled her belly, Nazaria smiled devilishly up at her.

“I can still reach your pussy,” she would whisper, following up the vulgar observation by bringing her hand up and latching onto Tsubame’s crotch.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:41 am

Tsubame had a smug smirk as she straddled Nazaria, thinking that she'd be able to subdue the girl from this point. That devilish smile of her opponent, however, was a rather unnerving sight. The brunette then found soon enough the reason behind that smile, as she felt Nazaria's hand then cupped her crotch, causing her to moan and twitched on top of the girl.

"Ahhm...! W-why y-you...!" she let out her frustration before attempting to grab both her opponent's wrists so she could pin Nazaria's arms to the side. "Grr... enough of that..."

Even if she was on top now, Tsubame found herself having a rather limited option due to her opponent's slutty nature. A move like schoolgirl pin would be risky, and so other move that required close body contact like the grapevine. It's quite an irritating situation for the brunette as she ended up staying still for a bit while thinking for her next move.

As she finally figured out what to do, Tsubame would attempt to roll them to the side, wanting to apply a body scissor to Nazaria's waist if the girl didn't have a plan of her own yet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Mar 05, 2015 12:11 am

Nazaria's hand latched onto Tsubame's pussy immediately after she found herself trapped underneath the brunette wrestler. She started to rub at the girl's nether regions with her palm, but, to her credit, Tsubame acted swiftly. She grabbed at both of Nazaria's hands and pushed them down. The blonde woudl struggle to try to keep her hold on her opponent's sex, but, ultimately, she was forced to let her arms be pinned down into the bed.

"What are you going to do now?" Nazaria would ask. "As soon as you let go of my hands, I'm going to go right for that sweet little pussy of yours again..." She felt perfectly content freely declaring that intention.

Tsubame found a way to keep Nazaria at bay for the time being, however. She slipped off and wrapped her legs around the blonde, scissoring her while still pinning her arms! Nazaria let out a groan as she would try to wiggle her body, hoping to get out of the predicament quickly...

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 05, 2015 12:22 pm

"Hah!" Tsubame let out in triumph as she managed to contain Nazaria and prevented the girl from assaulting her sexually. "What about now, huh?!"

In contrast to her opponent, the brunette was pretty content with weakening Nazaria physically first before arousing the girl, and she intended to prove that her method was better.

Of course Nazaria was going to struggle for freedom, and that's what made Tsubame felt powerful right now. Even if she couldn't really scissor her opponent too hard because of the girl's wiggling, at least she could weaken and tire out Nazaria that way.

"How about you give up? Then I can start pleasuring you rather than torturing you," teased Tsubame. "Of course, I'm willing to oblige if you prefer some pain instead..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Mar 06, 2015 11:51 pm

Tsubame was being coy. She was insisting on focusing on real wrestling for the time being, wearing Nazaria down rather than going right for her sex, as Nazaria had done to her. The blonde still didn't know too much about how her opponent would fare in a real hentai contest, or what sort of skills and attacks she had up her sleeve. Nazaria could wait a little while longer, she supposed...

Now, Nazaria had to deal with a situation that she, admittedly, had little experience with. She was not a wrestler by trade, like so many of the girls who did hentai with AFW. She was a sex connoiseur, plain and simple. She was strong, sure—probably as strong as most of the women in the promotion—but she had never really learned more than just the very basics of wrestling. Tsubame had her in a tight spot, arms pinned, body getting crushed between two long, smooth legs, and Nazaria had to try to think of a better way to get out than just wiggling.

She was still perfectly confident, of course. She could play rough if she had to. "You do whatever you think you have to, missy..." she would reply.

Nazaria would put all her effort into her escape attempt, as she would try to put her feet down on the bed and arch her back, getting into a crab-like position. She would arch her back as high as she could, trying to lift her body high off the bed, and put Tsubame in a position where her legs were up around Nazaria and her upper body was down on the mat. Once she had gotten as high up as she could, Nazaria would shift her body suddenly towards Tsubame, hoping to fold Tsubame up by coming down partially on top of her.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 07, 2015 6:33 am

"Oh yeah, I will..." Tsubame's smirk got wider as she's confident that she could weaken and control the girl as much as she wanted like this.

A little payback was in order as well. The brunette was about to reach for the breast of Nazaria when her opponent suddenly arched herself as high as she could. That made Tsubame had to focus herself in trying to keep the other girl trapped, although her positioning was slightly disrupted due to her initial intention. That seemed to be the opening her opponent was looking for.

"W-what...?!" she yelped as Nazaria suddenly rolled over towards her, folding her body up out of nowhere. "N-no!" she yelled while trying to squirm her way out, not wanting to be caught again by her dangerous opponent.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Mar 07, 2015 7:27 pm

Nazaria managed to execute her plan perfectly, laughing as she came down on top of Tsubame, folding the Japanese wrestler up below her. Nazaria didn't even need to know the finer points of wrestling in order to win a match like this! So long as she could think on her feet and evaluate potential trouble spots, there was nothing that Tsubame could do to her that she couldn't get out of.

Of course, Nazaria couldn't stay on top here for very long. Her position was unstable, awkward, unbalanced, and Tsubame's squirming only made it more so. Soon enough, Nazaria was forced off to the side, rolling away from her foe to the foot of the bed before rising back up onto her knees.

She would wait for Tsubame to do the same, grinning at her opponent as she prepared to engage her once again.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 07, 2015 9:21 pm

Fortunately, Tsubame managed to get away before Nazaria could do her thing, but that exchange didn't please her at all. Her opponent slipped way too easily for her liking, and she suspected that maybe the girl was a somewhat decent wrestler on top of being a big pervert. That was always the kind of opponent that could give her trouble.

As she rolled to her hands and knees, panting slightly, Tsubame could only gritted her teeth at the sight of her grinning opponent. That seemingly ever present confidence was kinda getting to her nerves. Not wanting to get herself too distracted by her annoyance, however, she decided to engage Nazaria again, aiming for a lock up this time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Mar 09, 2015 10:18 am

Nazaria got to her hands and knees, then all the way up onto her knees. She didn't have to wait long for Tsubame to do the same. The Japanese girl was ready to go, obviously wanting to prove something to Nazaria, and maybe to herself, too. Well, if she wanted to play like that, Nazaria would happily oblige, and would happily teach Tsubame a thing or two, too.

As her opponent approached for a lockup, Nazaria would not hesitate to accept it. She might not have too much wrestling knowledge, but she did have plenty of physical strength. She might as well see whether or not she could outdo Tsubame in that regard!

"How are you feeling, hmm?" Nazaria would whisper as she would begin to shove hard against Tsubame.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next