by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 205 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 204 Guests :: 2 Bots

Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Queen of Trib! - Tsubame vs Nazaria

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Queen of Trib! - Tsubame vs Nazaria - Page 9 Empty Re: Queen of Trib! - Tsubame vs Nazaria

Post by Guest Fri Apr 03, 2015 9:52 pm

"Hnngnh... ahhh...!" Tsubame couldn't even talk properly with Nazaria continuing her grinding to her now sensitive sex. "S-stop...!" she squeaked again, her body just kept writhing helplessly under the succubus'. "...'re... c-crazy...! Ahh...!"

All the strength in her body seemed to have gone down the drain as it was. Even if the alloted free time was up, the brunette could only seem to move in response to Nazaria's movement, twitching and bucking weakly while her lips continued to moan. Tsubame wasn't even an opponent to the succubus now, having been reduced to a helpless victim after her orgasms.

Occasionally, she'd try to distract the rhythm of Nazaria by a simple bucking, but in the end the brunette was never able to fight back properly. Every efforts were seemingly crushed easily by the so called indomitable pussy of the succubus, leaving Tsubame little option but to let Nazaria have her way on her...

"G-gawdd... n-no..." she muttered weakly between her moaning and panting, her expression turned silly once again as she kept being grind by the girl on top. "Haaaaaaa~"

Back to top Go down

Queen of Trib! - Tsubame vs Nazaria - Page 9 Empty Re: Queen of Trib! - Tsubame vs Nazaria

Post by Daaharu Sat Apr 04, 2015 8:08 am

Nazaria knew that her opponent was done. All of the fight that Tsubame had given her earlier in the match was gone. The Japanese girl was still conscious, still moaning, and still occasionally offering some half-hearted reproach or demand as Nazaria fucked her. Tsubame was even able to buck her hips every now and then, but it really only enhanced the enjoyment for Nazaria as she fucked Tsubame.

"Mmm...I'm not stopping...you just enjoy yourself...soak up the feeling of being fucked by an all-powerful sexual goddess!" Nazaria would pant, getting a little full of herself as she spoke. She deserved all the praise she was giving herself, of course. She looked over at Tsubame, seeing the silly expression on the brunette's face as she was fucked. Nazaria laughed merrily and stuck her tongue out at Tsubame.

"You did a good job. But this always was my match!" she would say.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 04, 2015 8:33 am

With Nazaria denied her demand flatly, Tsubame could only wail and moan in frustration, although that protesting part of her would slowly starting to accept her fate. The pleasure was too great to resist after all, and the realization of her utterly helpless situation helped her submissive side to start taking over her fighter's pride.

"G-goddess... ahhnn...!" the brunette moaned, the sight of Nazaria laughing at her vulnerable state seemed to back up that claim and sending shivers to her back.

It was then she surrendered herself to the mixed sensations completely, her body humping weakly along Nazaria's rhythm, as if she's now had fallen completely under the succubus' spell. Tsubame moaned shamelessly, no longer caring about anything else except the pleasure, finally accepting her seemingly inevitable defeat now...

"Ooohhh...!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Apr 06, 2015 11:29 pm

Nazaria kept on going, refusing Tsubame's pleas for mercy or even for time to recover, just focusing on maximizing the pleasure for both of them in this tribbing position. She knew Tsubame wasn't likely to last much longer—it seemed that, sexually, the brunette just didn't have that much staying power. Nazaria had a guaranteed victory, now, and from here on out, she would do what she always did, and fuck Tsubame into a blissful, sex-induced coma. Maybe she would give herself a little bit of an additional treat, as well.

She moaned loudly as Tsubame called her goddess, and let the brunette girl know that she was pleased by her deference and her worship. Nazaria kept on thrusting her hips forward, kissing Tsubame's pussy lips over and over again with her own. "Mmmh...I'm glad you love it...if there's anything more you want me to do...ask me nicely and maybe I'll give you a special extra treat!"

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 07, 2015 11:47 am

Ecstasy was the only thing Tsubame could feel at the moment, her whole body felt like melting with each kiss of Nazaria's sex on her own. She moaned and writhed without any care in the world, her arousal quickly jumped up, driving her towards another edge in a rapid pace. This was how it felt to be fucked by a goddess, or so the brunette thought.

"Ouuaahhh... s-special... haaa... t-treatt..." she almost mindlessly responded between her moaning. "P-please... g-goddesss... aaaahhmm...! Ohhh... I'm... I'm... mmh... yours...!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Apr 09, 2015 8:00 am

Tsubame was now very obedient, bending to Nazaria's will without any extra prodding or undue coercion. The succubus liked that. Her opponent had, actually, put up a very good fight, forcing Nazaria to submit and even making her orgasm. Had Tsubame been able to get in more wrestling moves, the fight might have gone differently. But, ultimately, Nazaria's sexual prowess was going to overwhelm her, eventually. It always worked that way.

Tsubame seemed to like the idea of getting a special treat, though in her ecstasy she didn't give Nazaria any specific requests to work with. Well, Nazaria would try something special she had done only once or twice before. It was a very appropriate way to end a hentai match.

She would separate herself and Tsubame, but only for a few seconds. In those seconds, she would grab both of Tsubame's legs and lift them up, then fold them back down so that Tsubame's lower body was up in the air, with her feet near her head in a sort of matchbook pin! Nazaria would then lift herself up, angle herself just right, then bring her pussy back down onto Tsubame's, continuing to trib with the now-folded-up brunette!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 09, 2015 9:41 am

Tsubame gasped as she felt Nazaria's sex left her own, wondering what the girl was planning now that she's completely putty in her hands. Her legs were then lifted up, before her lower half was folded over, prompting the brunette to groan although she didn't try to resist the succubus. Nazaria's womanhood was then pressed against hers from above, prompting a loud moan from Tsubame who'd arch her back slightly from the contact.

"Ahhn...!"

The grinding continued, and the brunette could only moan and writhe in pleasure just like before, even more now that Nazaria shifted their position to one that emphasized her dominance. Tsubame felt like she could barely breath now with everything that happened at the moment!

"H-haa...! Ooohhh... g-goddesss...!!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:29 am

Nazaria loved symbolism, and the respective height that she was at compared to Tsubame spoke volumes about just who was in control. She had been perfectly happy with equal tribbing up until this point in time, but now, it was time she rise above her vanquished opponent, and use her as a funny sort of throne.

"Meh heh heh...yes..." Nazaria would sing quietly, as she would now resume her thrusting, this time moving her pussy downwards instead of forwards. Tsubame obviously enjoyed the change in position, too, as she kept on crying out, but louder, for her goddess, the gorgeous blonde succubus who had taken complete control of her body. Nazaria's hands would run over Tsubame's pale, soft thighs, squeezing them as her pussy would continue its pumping motion.

"Now...isn't it time...you cum for me again?"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 10, 2015 12:18 pm

"Oohh... ohhh...!!" Tsubame's volume raised along with the level of her excitement, her conscious completely drowned in the sea of pleasure Nazaria pushed her into.

She was getting oh so close, almost ready to burst anytime now, and then she heard her goddess' command. The moment the voice reached her ear, the brunette's body twitched and bucked rather strongly, her eyes widened before she began to moan like a girl possessed.

"Aaahhh...!! Ahhhh!!!! Y-yess...!! G-goddesss...!!!"

Her juices burst out almost like a hydrant, splashing Nazaria'a sex while her body bucked a couple more times until her orgasm stopped. The brunette then limped under Nazaria with an ecstatic expression, only her panting told the other girl that she hadn't passed out quite yet. Tsubame looked a complete mess as it was, her sex still leaking a small amount of juices left from that explosive climax while her body, and her eyes almost rolled back. She could have sworn she never felt like this before, completely devastated and satisfied at the same time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Apr 10, 2015 9:51 pm

Nazaria's command was evidently heard loud and clear by the brunette underneath her, as shortly after Nazaria made that suggestion Tsubame seemed to start losing control of herself once more. Her moans became louder, her movements became a little more erratic, and she came again, her juices bursting out of her pussy with surprising velocity and volume, drenching Nazaria's own crotch and splashing both women across their thighs.

"Mmn..." Nazaria would murmur, a satisfied smile on her face as she kept on humping and pushing her sex down against Tsubame's throughout the other wrestler's orgasm. Nazaria was getting turned on again herself, and she wanted one more release before she allowed Tsubame to pass out in orgasmic bliss. But, as Tsubame would go limp underneath her, Nazaria decided to change positions one more time to find some more pleasure for herself.

"You look so tired...you've been doing a great job, though, my toy..." Nazaria would say, as she would get off and let Tsubame lay down flat. "Now, just do me one thing..."

Nazaria would then slide back on top of Tsubame, but this time she would straddle the girl, legs to either side of her, with her crotch hovering just in front of Tsubame's face. Nazaria would pause for a few moments, waiting for a reaction from Tsubame, before scooting forward to try to press her own sex against the other woman's face.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next