by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:11 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 235 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 234 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Redemption Sound

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Redemption Sound - Page 3 Empty Re: Redemption Sound

Post by LtLukas Mon Feb 23, 2015 7:24 pm

"But I am not most wrestlers. I am better than most wrestlers. I should be undefeated..." Jessica grabbed her drink and swirled the amber liquid around her glass. She took a sip and it was awful. This is why she usually didn't drink in strip clubs. At least River looked like she was having a bit of fun, getting a bit handsy with the waitress. Jessica found it hard to blame her for it. The Violent Violet took a bigger swig of her bourbon. It was just as bad.

"I don't feel like a big fish. Not yet. Did she give me a hard fight? Yes. I mean no. I mean, I don't know." Jessica took another gulp of bourbon. It was almost gone now and Jessica looked back down at it, trying to find the answers to her problems in alcohol. "She was at Avalanche. I think she was in the dark match. After the title fight, she saved Taylor's ass from Kelly and she is going to fight Kelly sometime soon. She's not important." Jessica didn't realize the silliness of her words. The nobody that saved Taylor, the rookie that would tussle with Kelly Conway. Jessica downed the rest of the bourbon- for all her machinations and scheming and fighting, she was back to square one. And that redheaded bitch was in the ascendancy.

"Ugh. She sucks and she isn't worth talking about." In the back of her head, her brother's mocking voice told her that the first stage of grief was denial. But it wasn't all bad. Jessica was beginning to have feelings again. She grabbed a cigarette out of the pack and waved for the lighter. Tonight was a night for firsts. And this was the first time River seemed to want to console Jessica, as their conversations usually covered sex and violence and violent sex. "But it looks like now I have a fucking feud, and a rival," she said darkly.

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Mon Feb 23, 2015 7:53 pm

As much fun as she was having with the waittress and the waittress seemed to be having with her, the pretty thing had a job to do, and the bartender was giving them a few cross looks. She sauntered off, just as the music started up for the next act - a tall Japanese woman with long black hair, wearing a flowery kimono that covered way too much and walking out as a garish white glow covered the stage. Even with all of that on, though, you could tell that she was well-formed underneath, and the soft, gentle strings of the music sounded like they could kick up at any second.

Styx was having trouble seeing from her position, so she got up out of the chair and moved behind Jessica, leaning forward and running a hand down the fierce fighter's firm torso. Her other hand reached around with the lighter and sparked up her cigarette.

"I keep telling you, you should go hardcore, fulltime." She brought her her head down beside Jessica's and whispered into her ear. Half because she wanted to be heard over the music, half because she wanted her to get into the mood. "You'd clean house, and you wouldn't have to deal with so many dumb cunts just to get what you want. Kelly Conway, Taylor Parker, fuck them. You're better. We'd dominate."

She sat the lighters aside and laid her own cigarette beside it, still unlighted. She had more interesting things to do with her mouth. "Tell me, hypothetical - if you could get Avery back in the ring, what would you do to her?"

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:50 pm

Jessica's chest rose up and down as River beginning roving all over her body. She almost cooed- that would have been mighty embarrassing in public and in a strip club. And River was right in her ear and she could hear the gravel in her voice and she loved it. Jessica considered what her fuck buddy said. The prospect of getting the hardcore belt was pretty alluring, and she wouldn't be caught in the mire of whatever the whole title scene was. It would be straightforward violence and Jessica had a knack for that.

But... "Maybe later. I have some business I still need to settle. And I was brought up through the more conventional side of wrestling. So I am going to keep at that for at least a little while." And then the second question came in. That was a far more interesting one for her. What could she do with that redheaded bitch...

"I want a no DQ. I want a cage. I want violence on a grand unprecedented scale. I just want her to know that she isn't better than me, the little puke." Jessica grabbed at the Jack and drained a fifth of it in one go. She was feeling a little bit looser now that she was talking about impending violence towards Avery. "In the beginning of the match I hit her with move after move. I would do that, only I wouldn't stop until the medics came in." Jessica's smile became wicked, almost manic.

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Tue Feb 24, 2015 7:18 am

Since Jessica seemed pretty accepting of their positons so far. Styx continued to enjoy the moment and let her hand slide down even further, working its way under the line of her pants, covered in the shadow of the table. Her tongue darted and licked around the lobe, then curled around circled around the inside, blowing hot air over her saliva trail all the while.

"If there's a cage, then the medics can't come in, right? Take the key from the ref and she's all yours." On the stage, the stripper flung off her robe to reveal a slick body underneath, shimmering in the pale lights as she strode along on high heels. Her black bikini was so tiny it could barely be called. It was a thick string that wrapped around her chest and her waist, leaving practically nothing to the imagination as she grabbed the pole and began to swing around.

"Picture this." She ran her tongue along the side of Jessica's cheek, before bringing her mouth back to whisper sweet-nothings into her lover's ear. "Avery's down. She's at your feet. You've just hit her with the Queenmaker. She's broken. She's bruised. She can barely stand up. She asks - no, she begs you to stop. What do you say?"

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Tue Feb 24, 2015 10:11 pm

Jessica did a sharp intake as River played with her. She was good with her tongue and with her hands. That was half the reason they hung out together and the Violent Violet was thankful for it here and giggled a little bit. And the images River put in Jessica's head were quite lurid- take the key from the ref and she is all yours. The stripper on the stage was another lovely image as she wound her way around the pole. The bikini, if you could even call it that, was little more than tiny pieces of cloth and put her lithe and sensual body on display. Jessica was really beginning to enjoy herself now.

The thought of Avery at her feet was a pleasant one. Jessica was violent, yes, but rarely employed violence for violence's sake. She would assault people backstage, sure, but she wouldn't do it for funsies; she would do it because she wanted to cripple an opponent. There was never any great enjoyment in it, except for winning, and having the ref raise her hand at the end of the fight. But the thought of ruining Avery's day was appealing. Jessica narrowed her eyes and considered her position. The Violent Violet feuded with half of the wrestlers in the midwest, but had never felt anything like what she did with Avery. It was pure, blinding hatred and Jessica was unsure of where it came from.

"She would never set foot in a ring again. The redheaded girl would look at all the jackass fans and know she had disappointed them in a major way. And I would stand over her like the queen I am. I could strip her. I could break her nose. I could hit the Queenmaker again, just for fun. No mercy. Avery would know, everyone would know, that I am the better wrestler." Jessica's mood had changed. Before she was happy but she was seething now. The lovely Japanese girl twirling around the stage did little to change that.

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Wed Feb 25, 2015 6:00 am

That Jessica was getting hotter instead of calming down didn't bother River Styx one bit. Ultimately, she just wanted her to get out of the funk, but getting Jessica into the danger zone was a nice bonus. She was like a pizza - edible when cold, sure, but best when it was steaming and hot. Right now, the country girl was sizzling, and Styx swore that she'd never looked tastier.

"Good." The lights dropped all around the crowd as the men started moving towards the stage with their yen in hand, vying for the stripper's attention like pigs at the feedign trough. As nice of a show as it was, Styx wasn't compelled to join them just yet. She had more than enough to sink her teeth into, right here.

She swung around the chair and put her leg over Jessica's lap, then sat down and straddled her waist. It was dark enough for them to have a mostly private moment, and Styx was in enough of a a mood to give her a free lap dance for the night. She was hardly a professional, but she had enough experience to emulate. She leaned forward and pressed their chests together, ground into her hips, brought her lips to the side of her neck.

"Break her." A little kiss. "Annihilate her." A little bite. "You say you're the best? Let me here why. Tell me why every little bitch in the back should fear you."

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Wed Feb 25, 2015 6:17 am

Jessica wanted to look at the stage, she really did. The Japanese woman was really beginning to work out. Then River just decided to work it even harder. The bald woman ground her hips into Jessica's and elicited a moan out of her. The Violent Violet grabbed River's hips and looked her dead in the eye. This talk of violence while River worked her body erotically was getting Jessica's blood pumping quite a bit. Jessica bit her lip and looked River in her eye.

"I want to rip her apart. I want to stain the mat with her blood. I am the strongest, the smartest, the best. I could throw everyone around. I should have that damn belt. I should be the main event. I am the best wrestler this shit hole of a country has ever seen. This whole damn league will have no idea what hit them. I will not stop until the whole world knows the name Jessica Wright. God!" Jessica grabbed River's jaw and leaned in for a sloppy passionate kiss. Her hand went down River's pants and grabbed one of River's butt cheeks. It felt like heaven, or as close to heaven as Jessica was going to get.

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Wed Feb 25, 2015 4:15 pm

Jessica was a braggart, full stop, and that wasn't a rare trait for a wrestler. It seemed like some bitch was coming out in Friction every other week declaring how she was going to dominate the scene or get some payback or how someone had wronged her or blah blah blah. They always fizzled out or wound up getting curbstomped, sooner or later. Moths flying too close to the flames.

The amazing thing about Jessica, though, was the way she said it, like she could make all of that shit happen just by saying it. Conviction like that was rare. And sexy. And useful.

She wrapped her arms around Jessica's shoulder and pulled her in, held her tight, close to the point of pain while they kissed. If you could even call what they were doing a 'kiss'. That word felt too soft, too gentle for the racuous action they were doing.

Styx felt the slight taste of blood in her mouth, and she wasn't sure where it was coming from. She didn't much care. "Looks like you've got a little left in the tank." She pulled back a few inches and rested their foreheads against each other. "What can I do about that?"

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Wed Feb 25, 2015 8:05 pm

They almost had a moment. As close to a moment as the two women could get. Not quite tender, not quite nice. But still perfect for the two girls, the two hellions. A very wicked look came over her face and fire flashed in her eyes. The blood now dribbling down her chin made her look like a madwoman. Under the dim lights of this stripclub, maybe she was.

"Well, we could go to the bathroom and have it out. Or we could push that bitch," Jessica motioned towards the stripper, "off the stage and show her how it is done. Jessica rested back in her chair. Her hand glided up River's side, under her clothes. They were in public and Jessica didn't care. Where else could you be affectionate with your lover if not a strip club?

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Wed Feb 25, 2015 8:42 pm

That was enough to make Styx pause. She’d thought she’d gotten used to everything Syx could throw out, and that this woman didn’t have any more surprises left in her. She was wrong. They were on the same page, but it seemed like Jessica had a few extra sentences hidden away. And River Styx liked them. She wasn’t stripper material, she didn’t have the best body for it, she never had the tits like Cecilia or Odessa or an of the other dime-a-dozen dipshits that the AFW offered, but that didn’t matter. Not with the Violent Violet.

She didn’t say a word - she simply moved and take another taste of Jessica’s lips, enjoying her curious hand as it explored the landscape of her chest. Styx stood up and held her hand, leading the way as they started to push through the raving audience. The stripper saw them approach as she swung around the pole upside down, and a startled glare came across her eyes. It was about to get worse.

”I don’t think she wants company, Jessica.” Styx bared her fangs as she grabbed the stage and started to pull her way up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next