Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A day at the beach
by HighFly Today at 10:45 am

» Back From Hiatus
by Gwyndolin Today at 10:33 am

» Pudding Tussle!! Amy Evans vs Odessa Brock!
by Daaharu Today at 7:17 am

» Topic: Wrestling?
by Harrier Today at 6:54 am

» Violet Young
by killcarrion Today at 5:03 am

Who is online?
In total there are 51 users online :: 3 Registered, 1 Hidden and 47 Guests :: 2 Bots

Cicilia, Harrier, scorn53

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 390 on Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:02 pm
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Cecilia Northman
#1 contender
Alison Seong

Tag Team Champions
The Imperial Order
#1 contenders
Blazing Blizzard

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
Mikagami "Micca" Arashio

Hardcore Champion
Silver Ace
#1 contender
Jessica Wright

Friction Hentai Champion
Ari Nagawa
#1 contender
Natasha Loclear

and Eirina Makishima

Entropy Champion
Valley Doll
#1 contender
Manami Kuroda

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Reira Kirishima
#1 contender
???

Tension Tag Team Champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
David Blake
#1 contender
???

Back From Hiatus

Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:34 am by Gwyndolin

I mentioned awhile back that I was expecting to be absent from this site for 2-3 weeks as I worked to finish my last college semester. That pause turned into two months due to some extra tasks that kept me busy, but I finally have the free time to roleplay again! Grades for the last quarter turned out great, so it looks like I'll graduate as I hoped I would once my degree is certified.

I'll update my ongoing roleplays shortly. Glad to be back!

Comments: 7

Matches?

Fri Jul 06, 2018 2:38 am by LtLukas

Hey there. You want to have a match? What's that? You want to have a match with the best goddamn RPer on this site? Well, then go ask acuya or Alexandra (RIP) because you are going to be stuck with me. But you should still sit the fuck down because I am about to slap your bitch tits with some awesome shit, whether you like it or not.

Eka is a nice girl. She has stamina for days, and can submit an alligator. She is really sweet though, but if you want to see her get real unsweet, well, why …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Away for a vacation

Sun Jul 08, 2018 11:51 am by TomboyTsuka

From tomorrow to July 18th, I will be away from AFW as I will go on a summer holiday to Shanghai, China. I'll see you pals again on July 19th. Have fun everyone!!

Comments: 2

Eliza vs Clyde II - A chance for redemption.......

AFW :: Tension :: The Ring

Go down

Eliza vs Clyde II - A chance for redemption.......

Post by Deus001 on Fri Jul 06, 2018 11:50 am

Eliza was prepared, this was it. The time of retribution and redemption. If Eliza failed here all her efforts in her mind would have been for naught, Clyde was both a lover and sort of life mentor for Ms Harenwood. But he could also symbolise the last hurdle for Eliza to show how far she had come.

Eliza was familiar with Clyde and how he rolled in the ring, but it was the same for the dancing passion. Regardless Eliza found it to be more conforting, it made it more interesting. After all if Eliza could bust out something new and take Clyde by complete surprise it could lead to a victory. But could Clyde do the same? It was very possible, one thing Eliza learned about her time with the cowboy was to expect the unexpected. Mr Gastin was known for being very unorthodox in his various matches and had more experience.

But Eliza didn't consider it a flaw, in fact Eliza faced foes larger than Clyde and came out the winner. No doubt a tale of the tape was being played at this current moment. Ms Harenwood mentally prepared herself for this match since she woke up this morning, Eliza took one last minute to strecth as a ref girl rushed down to the ring. No doubt eager to be the one to be the official person to oversee this soon to be legendary bout.

Ms Harenwood looked at Clyde, intent on defeating him. This was it. Eliza had no hesitation in her mind, it was victory or nothing. Once the ref girl was ready the bell would ring, Eliza spoke no words. There would be no point, it was time for combat. The crowd was already roaring in excitement, Eliza revealed nothing. But inwardly.....her heart pounded like a drum of war.....

Solaire of the AFW.
Deus001

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Eliza vs Clyde II - A chance for redemption.......

Post by Lobo on Sun Jul 08, 2018 12:44 pm

Clyde watched Eliza stretch with a curious and admittedly admiring gaze as the red girl rushed in and looked to the two before calling for the bell. Clyde smirked and walked towards Eliza, going to for a lockup with her before trying to break it and fire a strong European uppercut aimed right under Eliza’s chin!

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Yesterday at 10:22 pm

It was time for battle, Eliza was intent on betting it all. Tonight she would emerge victorious or face her downfall, Eliza lived for this. Her performances against many of the people in Tension serving ample proof of Eliza's drive, her passion, her desire. Victory or nothing, was Eliza nervous? Inwardly ever so slightly, but Eliza held no fear besides a natural human reaction. It was hushed away, replaced by the burning energy within her. Eliza had starved for this, starved nobly until she could claim her glory and redeem her past mistakes. Eliza was usually a sweet girl towards her cowboy, but tonight there was only a steeled gaze coming from the features of Tension's darling girl.

Clyde was offering a lock up, it had actually made Eliza pause momentarily. It wasn't in Eliza's MO to often lockup with foes, usually her taller and male opponents made such an approach absurd. Still given their similar heights Eliza was thinking perhaps she could perform in this endeavour. Clyde however was a sneaky pete, landing a sucker punch on the dancing passion. Eliza let out a loud grunt as she'd been uppercutted, Ms Harenwood staggered backwards and was left reeling.

Unfortunately Clyde landed the first strike, no doubt helping to set the momentum in favour of the cowboy. Eliza wasn't one to take it lying down. She followed into the momentum, moving to bounce off the ropes and gritting her teeth as she prepared to unleash an explosive retaliation against the cowboy. Eliza would run towards Clyde and attempted to quickly run in and low dropkick him in the left leg, perhaps it could be a good idea to bring Mr Gastin down from his high horse...…..

Solaire of the AFW.
Deus001

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down