by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 167 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 167 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Redemption Sound

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Redemption Sound - Page 2 Empty Re: Redemption Sound

Post by LtLukas Sun Feb 22, 2015 8:45 pm

Jessica bit into the sheets. It was painful for her, emotionally and physically. But Jessica felt the need to suffer and to debase herself and she was feeling incredibly base. A calloused finger plunged into her sopping sex and Jessica yelped. It was an immensely pleasurable experience. River's rough hand roamed over her body and she should have felt Jessica' taut muscles begin to tense.

Her leg began to shake and her core was as tight as it ever was. Jessica began heaving and moaning like she never had before. This was a night for no limits, for new things. For being a fucking loser, which is what Jessica was. Her back was probably nothing but red at this point, which is just how Jessica wanted it. Maybe she would even have her hair pulled like some sorostitute. The Violent Violet's moans were becoming primal, savage. The levees were going to break soon and Jessica knew it.

She grabbed the sheets tightly, trying to stave off the pleasure for as long as she could. Jessica might as well have tried to turn back the tide or win her match with Avery. That redheaded bitch flashed in her mind, even now. The Violent Violet stopped trying to fight it. Deeper, harder, you fucking bald weirdo. Let's see if we can't shake all of Tokyo tonight.

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sun Feb 22, 2015 9:35 pm

Styx was, needless to say, very familiar with Jessica's body and needs at this point, almost down to a scientific level. She could make reasonable guesses on what did and didn't turn her on, what were the best ways to get her steamed up. This was a new method, but the results were still telling. Toes curling, muscles tensing, breath quickening. They were nearing the edge, and getting closer every second. It was the same on her end - the rush of just having this amount of control almost made her forget about her own, very real, pleasure, but that was becoming more and more impossible as they fucked.

"C'mere, c'mere." Her words fell out between breathless gasps as she reached forward, snatched the violent, violated violet's hair and gripped it tight, making for a convenient leash and pulling her mouth away from the pillows. Styx wanted to hear those screams. She wanted the neighbors to here. She wanted the people in the next building to here. She wanted someone to call the cops because they thought a murder went down.

Styx's only regret was that she didn't have more hands to fondle Jessica with, but the two are work were doing a decent enough job, as her fingers started to vigorously pump their way towards the finish line. Her screams matched up well with her partners, and it was just a question of who would fall off first.

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Sun Feb 22, 2015 9:51 pm

"Ah, ah, ah!" Jessica cries were sharp and had all the subtlety of cannon-fire at dawn. The fingers pumping in and out of her sex gave her pleasure beyond pleasure. The toy pumping her tight ass gave her pain and submissiveness. River was now pulling her up by her purple hair and sending waves of ecstasy through her body. Her eyes were lolling around in her head and a long spindle of drool fell from her open mouth.

And then Jessica felt it coming. Her climax was imminent. It started in her core and slowly spread out through her whole body.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" Jessica shouted out her mind stopping, earth-quaking orgasm. She wouldn't have doubted it if someone told her they heard it three prefectures over. The Violent Violet collapsed into a spasming heaving mess on the bed. Her mind was blank, in a good way. In the best way. Jessica took in a few shuddering breaths and tried to collect herself. She failed, miserably. The pleasure was too much.

Jessica moaned softly and she tried to stretch her legs out. She was beginning to feel a few things other than numb. But she had started down this path and she was going to continue it for as long as she could. Jessica tried to look back at River as best she could. Her eyes were narrowed and sweat plastered her purple hair to her face. The Violent Violet felt no need to say anything. She knew River would guess her intent. They had a connection like that- a weird, psychotic connection that always demanded more sex and violence.

Show me what you can do in round two, her face said without speaking. Show me what other goodies you brought along.

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sun Feb 22, 2015 11:18 pm

An hour passed. Maybe an hour and a half, Styx stopped paying attention after the third orgasm. It had been a whirlwind of unmitigated carnal lust from start to finish, as Jessica took everything she could throw and kept asking for more and more. River Styx was a fiend. She was shameless. She was debased. But even for her, this had been off the map. Jessica's sheets were in dire need of clean, and the top sheet had been complete discarded. They lied on a bed that was stained with orgasms and sweat,  with the toys scattered around them. Styx could have sworn the bed was a little lower than when they started. The handcuffs had long since been taken off to give them better access to both their bodies, and now they were finally in the afterglow. She laid on top of her lover, breasts sliding against breasts, stomachs mashing together, legs tangled, with her face buried in the purple strands of hair beside Jessica's head, leisurely licking at her ear.

For the first time she could ever remember, River Styx was tired of having sex. For the next thirty or so minutes, anyway. So, now what?

The elephant in the room still needed to be killed, so she decided it was time to deal with those 'feeling' things she kept hearing so much about. The only question was how to go about doing that. Jessica had something she needed to get off her shapely and delicious chest, but this didn't seem like the proper environment for it. Too depressing and quiet. But where...

Oh.

Styx rolled off Jessica and started to fish around the sheets, trying to find where she'd laid her jeans. "You and me, strip club, let's go." She said it like they were just going out to get a bite to eat. Which wasn't too far from the truth. The nearest one, the Crazy Horse, served some good burgers.

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Sun Feb 22, 2015 11:30 pm

Jessica gulped. There was nothing in her life like that. There was nothing in her life even close to that. The pungent smell of blood, sex and animalistic lust filled the room. River was on top of her, and Jessica could smell her too, for better or worse. Her body was far past racked. Every fiber of her being was tired after the marathon she had just been through. River still maybe wanted more as the ear lick suggested. And then she got off of her. There was something in her face, something that was maybe a little bit concerned. Jessica scrutinized her, trying to figure out what was going on.

And then it was laid bare. Strip club. Seemed like a fantastic idea. All of the humiliating sex made her feel quite a bit less numb. But the prospect of throwing money at naked Japanese girls seemed fun. She still wasn't completely ok, not yet, but she had something to look forward to now.

"Sounds great." Jessica rolled off of bed, tried to stand up, then immediately collapsed. Her legs weren't working right and that was something that multiple orgasms would do to a girl. Jesssica propped herself using the bed and searched around for her clothes. She pulled a pair of black panties on and clasped her favorite leopard print bra behind her. A pair of dark jeans came on quickly and she quickly pulled a plain white t-shirt on over her head. She gave herself a quick smell and she smelled gross. Whatever. It was just the strip club. She checked her back pocket. The lump was her wallet which was filled with money.

The Violent Violet looked at River. "If you ever tell anyone what you did to me I will rip your head off." No reason Jessica's sub session had to leave the room.

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sun Feb 22, 2015 11:58 pm

Completely over the top threats based around dismemberment. Good. That was more like the Jessica she knew. "Yeah, because I have a Twitter account and a thriving social circle to tell shit like that, too." She rolled her eyes and started to squeeze back into her pants, only to loose her balance halfway through and tumble off the bed. Fortunately, the dildo broke her fall. "You're the only person who'd even listen to me long enough for me to tell. Relax."

It was nice to hear the fire in Jessica's voice, all the same. Even if she couldn't go five minutes without threatening violent, bloody death. That was part of the charm. And speaking of charm...

It was cold out, but not too cold for a little walk - only about ten minutes, good time. By the time they arrived at the Crazy Horse, the place was just beginning to kick it into high gear for the night, with each of the three stages getting a fair crowd of clamoring dicks. Right now they were in  between acts, but most of the heat seemed to be around the center stage, waiting for one of the headliners to come ou. That was where Styx headed to find them a table.

She manuevered around the guys and the waittress as best she could with her big body, though she maybe inadvertantly rubbed shoulders with a few girls along the way. The two of them stood out, and she doubted it was because of their size. There were probably more than a few AFW fans in the room, and while neither of them were major superstars, people knew well enough to give them a wide berth.

Styx sat down and motioned for the nearest waittress to shimy her way over to them. Drinks. They both need copious amounts of achohol. "Drinks on me." She sat back in the chair and smirked, still caught in some of the haze from their extended fuck session. It'd probably be a day or so before she could walk in a straight line without wobbling off. "What's your taste for? Shirly Temple?"

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:31 am

Jessica shrugged at the little remark. The Violent Violet had a reputation to uphold. And doing...whatever that was was certainly not part of the badass image Jessica had of herself. She pulled a jacket on before heading out the door. Jessica had yet to truly get in to all the strip clubs around town but this one seemed like the girls would not have obvious venereal diseases.

A few of the other patrons stole a few sidelong glances at the two women that had just entered. They were noteworthy, perhaps not famous but notorious. And if one of them got a little bit chatty about Jessica's most recent loss they would get a broken nose. There was a lull in the activity onstage, and Jessica didn't mind. She wanted to get settled in before they started seeing some of the talent. Their table was excellent and they would get an excellent view of the dancers.

Jessica smirked at River's little joke. Shirley Temple. Classic. "Give me a double shot of bourbon, neat. And a cosmo for the lady." Jessica motioned towards River and then took a seat.

Jessica surveyed her surroundings. It was dark and smoky like all strip clubs invariably were. The men seemed like they were a bunch of scrawny pukes that Jessica knew she could tear limb from limb. The dancers were a bit of a mystery, but she estimated that they would be suitably hot. And maybe after a few drinks she could get River to go up there with her. "Nice place." Her voice was monotone. She felt it carried her acerbic 'wit' a little better.

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Mon Feb 23, 2015 2:46 am

River scoffed as Jessica did the other for them. She'd gotten away with that shit once. Not twice. Fortunately, the waittress was dressed in a skimpy maid outfit, which made stopping her a simple matter of reaching out and giving her skirt a tug. "My friend with the clown hair jokes a lot." She lifted up the skirt and took a peek at the good, while she gave a coy smile back. Nice.  Plump and ripe, especially for a Japanese chick. "Jack. Leave the bottle."

Styx leaned back as the waittress skittered off, her high heels clicking along the floor as she went, then finally turned to look at Jessica. Really look at her, straight on for the first time in the night. She drummed her fingers along the table's edge, before she reached in her pocket and took out a packet of cigarettes. Hope, a Japanese brand. Not the best, but it would  do.

"So. Question." She sat the pack in the middle of the table with a lighter beside it. "What happened?"

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Mon Feb 23, 2015 6:34 am

Jessica sighed. River was her friend and she knew that question would be coming from her at some point. The Violent Violet couldn't even focus on the cute little waitress that had just left. She was good looking. Most of the time, she qualified it, saying she was good looking for a Japanese girl. But this girl was flat out good-looking. So Jessica looked at River with a slight frown.

"Look. I lost. I didn't get squashed and stripped, and I didn't wind up in the hospital. I just lost. But it was to this redheaded bitch, Avery Shields. Yeah, no, you have never heard of her. Which makes my fucking losing that much worse. And I just..." Jessica leaned back in her chair and scrunched up her face. "I just thought I had it. I have never lost one like that. Where I had her. She was in my finisher, and  I was this close, this fucking close." Jessica held up her forefinger and thumb, showing just how near she was to victory. "And then she slipped away, hit some bullshit and I was done." Jessica unscrewed her face. She was just remembering how the match went, just when she thought all the bad memories had been fucked out of her.

"And you know me. I don't lose well. I usually don't lose, period. And this is only my second loss at AFW, ever. I dropped my debut to a girl who was just as fucking slippery and that one still hurts a little too. But the loss got me in a funk and I was kinda hoping you could help get me out of it." Jessica's smile was sad, tinged with failed ambition and near victory. "I don't even think that many people fucking watched it and that hurts too. Is that what I am, just a nobody?"

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Mon Feb 23, 2015 5:21 pm

River Styx was about to try and give life advice to someone else. The irony of this wasn't lost on her, but she rolled with it, anyway.

"I watch your matches. Fuck everyone else." Styx would never normally admit that because 'humility' was a word that simply didn't exist in Jessica's vocabulary, but fuck it, her little purple fuck-buddy looked like she could use the boost. Styx was going to give Jessica a few more compliments before this was done, and she hoped the rarity of such a thing was appreciated.

"Look." She reached into her pack and pulled out the first cigarette. "I saw the promo you cut a little while ago, and you were right. You and I both know that Friction is, like, 80% no-talent sluts looking to either fuck or get fucked in the middle of the ring. You're one of the biggest fishes in the whole place, and you've barely even started. You only lost after what? A four match win-streak. Most wrestlers piss their pants when they get two in a row."

She stuck the cigarette in her mouth as the waittress came back with their drinks, putting a little extra swish in her step as she came. "This Avery bitch, tell me about her." Styx took her drink with one hand and ran a hand over the girl's thigh with the other. The Crazy Horse was pretty lax about the 'no-touch' thing, as long as you were the right person with the right girl. "She even give you a hard fight?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next