by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 146 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 145 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Max vs Sarah: The Morning After (complete)

Go down

Max vs Sarah: The Morning After (complete) Empty Max vs Sarah: The Morning After (complete)

Post by Old_Man_Tai Sat May 16, 2009 10:48 am

kennethepperson38: Max yawned and shook his head as he woke up, looking around in confusion as he notcied something "Where am I?" He asks himself outload, seeing as he isnt in his dorm room for some reason, he appeared to be in the locker room! "But.....why did I sleep here?" He ponders, recalling nothing of the night before,....yet

anemaul2 Lemoine: Sarah yawns and stretches. She looks around and then at Max "morning" she yawns as she stands up smiling. "You were pretty good" she purrs as she goes to her locker.

kennethepperson38: Maxs eyes widen as he sees Sarah, then heres just what she said, and notices their clothing...or lack of it anyway "Umm....Hi......What happend? Did you...and I....did We? Here? Really?"

kennethepperson38: Max stammers, unable to belive what is going through his mind

anemaul2 Lemoine: she giggles and nods, not even bothering to cover herself up "Oh yeah, in the shower, on the bench, even against the lockers": she blushes "you were a little over enthusiastic but you did very well" she pulls out a towell and goes over to kiss him

anemaul2 Lemoine: "SInce the rules say a guy has to watch the girls shower wanna watch me?" she asks with a wink

kennethepperson38: Max stands in place with a grin passing over his face as he imagines what his one night of awesome heavenlyness was like, then Sarahs words enter his brain and he nods, a little over eager, but still cute, his kitty ears still on his head for some reason "Sure!"

anemaul2 Lemoine: she smiles and motions for him to follow "So wanna have another match here in the locker room? I promise to be more memorable this time" she smirks

kennethepperson38: Max gulps and blushes, was she really offering him another chance at her this soon, he mustve impressed her last night! Max nodded eagerly "Sure thing! What are the rules? Ladies choice!"

anemaul2 Lemoine: she smiles and steps into the shower area "How about loser does whatever the winner wants for oh lets say one whole day" she puts the towell on the towel rack and turns on the water, letting it bounce off of her "How about a domination sex match?"

kennethepperson38: Max lets the perverted thoughts of what he could do with her enter his brain as she mentions the match type and stipulation, feeling rather fired up, he nods and pumps his fist into the air "Alright Deal! Your On!"

anemaul2 Lemoine: she looks back at him and with a coy smile "ok, we start......now" she says and rushes at him, her feet smacking the wet floor loudly as she tries to spear him onto the hard tiles

kennethepperson38: Max eyes widen in surprise as she rushes him, it doesnt last long though, as hes soon tackled down onto the hard tiles, his head smacking off one of them "Ow!" He yells, holding the back of his head

anemaul2 Lemoine: She smiles on top of him "Well, we didnt try this position last night" she smugly sings as she Pushes herself up in a semi handstand and falls down on his stmache

kennethepperson38: Max lets out a loud "OOOF!" sound as she lands on his stomach, causing him to grab it and try and roll away from her to get his bearings

anemaul2 Lemoine: she lets him roll and then tries a shrt jumping splash, keeping her momentum going

kennethepperson38: Max stopped.....just in time for Sarah to land hard on his back, making him groan in pain at being pressed into the tile floor "Dang...gotta get some hits in"

anemaul2 Lemoine: "So cute when wet" she coos as the water starts to hit them both. She wraprs her legs around his midsection in a scisors, her well muscled thighs squesszing tightly as she leans to whiser in his ear "So cute Bunny-boy, just like last night when you gave yourself to me. Too bad you cant beat this bad kitty. You might have been able to make me yours" she taunts as she puses her large breasts into his back, her hands reaching around him to caress his cock gently.

anemaul2 Lemoine: 'In the end the kitty beats the bunny again" she strokes him gently and rubs her breasts down his back "Too bad too, I loved you playing with my breasts"

kennethepperson38: Max blushes as her legs wrap around him, and she starts caressing his cock, it getting nice and hard in reponse to her touch "I....Im not submitting yet.......So nice though....."

anemaul2 Lemoine: "No, but you arent even fighting. I guess you just want me to pleasure you. Oh well, I guess it will be fun anyway. Too bad" she pouts as she licks his ear and purrs into it

kennethepperson38: Max moaned as she purred in his ear, god how he would love to get on her right now, to touch her, fuck her, lick her....Max moaned and got harder before realizing something, She was messing with him, trying to seduce him in a way to submit.....He couldnt do it, he had to keep his head clear! "Im not giving this up!" He yelled out

kennethepperson38: struggling against her body, and her touch

anemaul2 Lemoine: she giggled "So, you ready to fight or ssssubmit" she blows into his ear

kennethepperson38: Max moans a bit but grits his teeth and answers "Fight." before suddenly swinging his head back, aiming to headbutt her, not rough enough to damage severly but enough to hurt a bit

anemaul2 Lemoine: she yelps in pain, the strike hitting her nose, causing her to let go and roll off

kennethepperson38: Max sighs and manages to get to his feet, dispite the rather slippery floor now "Sorry about that, but Im not submitting yet, I still gotta fuck you over first" He smiles, his confidence, which he lacked in their last match, was back in full swing, now that he had managed to overcome her seductive charm

anemaul2 Lemoine: She gulped as she heard him say that with more confidence, afraid he had overcome his crush as she gets to her knees and look sup sweetly "Umm, heh I am still gonna win you know"

kennethepperson38: Max smiled at her and cracked his neck, uncharacteristically "Im not denying that your tough, and I admit, I still gotta a thing for ya, but well, for now your just another little fuck toy, I hope your ready" He smirked a little evily now, the apparent change complete:

anemaul2 Lemoine: She gulps, her nipples hardening at the sound of My Sex Toy She stands up and smilesd "Hmm, this might be fun, I aint into pain but I love a challenge"

kennethepperson38: Max grins and walks towards her, stopping in front of her with his hands held out in a test of strength position

anemaul2 Lemoine: she accepts the test of strength, not using cheap tactics like her sister. She puts all her strength into the pushing, her face getting a little red as she tries to show him how strong she really is

kennethepperson38: Max pushes back a little, only to be surprised as she pushes him almost till hes bending in half!, Flustered a little, Max quickly pushes with all of his strength, and with his effort, finds himself back standing straight, back at square one as they push on each other, although its literally right on the balance of going in either ones favor

anemaul2 Lemoine: She is surprised at how strong he is, actually pushing his way back up. She is forced to one knee then finally two as she is almost bent backwards.

kennethepperson38: He grins and winks at her "Hey, on your knees isnt a bad look for you!"

anemaul2 Lemoine: She blushes and tries one last time to push back, her arms straining as her face and chest are beet red from the strain

kennethepperson38: Hes surpised again as she manages to push him back far enough that she could almost get back to her feet, but, deciding hes had enough, would suddenly let go of her hands and sidestep her, what this means for her and her forward momentum, he didnt know

anemaul2 Lemoine: She was pushing so hard when he just stops and moves she litearly leaps forward and slides along the wet floor to smack face and chest first into the wall hard, slumping down as her naked body just trembles with a weak soft moan

kennethepperson38: Max winces as she hits the wall and shakes his head, walking over to her and turning her over to her back to check on her, couldnt really fight a KOed or Concussed oppoent right? "Heh, you took a nice fall there, you alright" While waiting for and answer, His hand would drift down between her legs...

anemaul2 Lemoine: She groaned, not out but definately on dream street as her soaked and glistning body shudders slightly "M-mama?" she groans not really sure where she is

kennethepperson38: Max had to stifle a loud laugh, He hadnt seen anyone so out of it since he saw Tai Kamiya drink 13 bottles of Jack Daniels and try to square dance with a stop sign! "Uh No....Max...M..A..X...Max"

anemaul2 Lemoine: She look sup with a semi glassy look in her eyes "M-max, the cute bunny boy?" she shakes her head, starting to recover

kennethepperson38: Max nodded, rubbing her back for comfort "
"Yeah, thats right, Max the bunny, thats me, we had a match yesterday, had some fun last night, having a match now actually, you just kinda slipped and hit the wall"

anemaul2 Lemoine: She groaned as it all came back to her "T-then why arent you pinning me" she asked in her daze, not sure what was going on

kennethepperson38: He laughed and gave her a small kiss, relived she was alright from her spill "Well its a dominating sex match, So id have to face sit you to pin you, kinda hard when your against the wall like that, and besides, I like my opponents to be concious when i fuck them"

kennethepperson38: "But if you insist,,," He says, before licking his lips and suddenly starting to rub her crotch

anemaul2 Lemoine: She weakly puhes against him until he rubs her pussy, Still hot from the previous night she shudders immediettly and clutches him "NNNGH!! NO" she whines, her body rigid as she begins to move her hips invomuntarily

kennethepperson38: Max simply grins and keeps rubbing her hot pussy faster and leans down to nibble her ear "Dont even think of submitting by the way, Not till i make you cum at least three times" He grinned and licked her neck as he rubbed her

anemaul2 Lemoine: She groans and tries to gird her self "N-not if I win first" she moans and reaches down to run his hard cock to try and get him too hot to keep his assauly up

kennethepperson38: Max moaned as she rubbed his cock, wanting to keep an advantage, He would suddenly quit rubbing and slide three of his fingers inside of her pussy!

anemaul2 Lemoine: She let go of his cock once his fingers entered her, her eyes wide and her mouth open in a silent scream as she shuddered, orgasming almost immedietly

kennethepperson38: Max grinned as she let go, realizing he had her in the bag, he started to lick one of her breasts, while rubbing her other nipple between his fingers "Your mine now, you realise that right? and to prove it, why dont you rub yourself?" Max smirked, 100 percent positve he had her under his control now, their positions reveresed from earlier

anemaul2 Lemoine: She moaned softly and nodded, her mind still foggy from the orgasm and the collision with the wall "Hmmm, where, where to rub" she moans, her eyes half closed as she starts to succumb and purr just like a kitten

kennethepperson38: Max kissed her neck again and moved her hands for her, one on her breast, the other between her legs "There ya go, rub good and fast now"

anemaul2 Lemoine: she nods and before realizing it is moving herself to another orgasm and helping the man she wanted to dominate earlier

kennethepperson38: Max grinned as he watched her stroke and rub herself, giving her a nice tounge kiss to make her feel even hotter, before doing something hes always wanted to try "Now...whos the hottest guy you know?" He waited if it worked, he would be very happy, if he didnt, He might have to KO Sarah

anemaul2 Lemoine: "T-tai": she moans "He is so hot." she purrs as she moves her fingers faster as she thinks of him

kennethepperson38: Max stopped kissing her and stared, surprised and rather upset that his crush was mentioning another guys name, but he didnt do anything yet, letting her continue her work

anemaul2 Lemoine: "Hmm, Bunny-boy is really cute too" she moans "Tai and bunny-Boy" she spasms lightly and goes almot out, her exhaustion from the night before and now taking its toll

kennethepperson38: Max watches as Sarah orgasims again, feeling rather upset and not wanting to show it, in front of her, Max would somewhat lightly grab Sarahs head and smack it against the wall behind her, aiming to knock her out so he could think a little

anemaul2 Lemoine: She whines a little when her head thuds against the wall, going out like a light

kennethepperson38: About ten minutes go by of him thinking, before he turns the shower water onto Sarah, using it to coax her awake "Come on, wake up Sarah"

anemaul2 Lemoine: She gasps as the water hits her, snapping her awake, but still a little drowzy and worn out "W-wha"
she moans, "What is..."

kennethepperson38: Max sighed and bent over her again, quickly explaing the details of the match and all before grinning "But now Im gonna finish you off, and youll be mine for the whole day!"

anemaul2 Lemoine: she groans, a little embarassed but to tired and weak to fight him off "F-finish me then" she moans, not sounding upset more along the lins of just exhausted

kennethepperson38: Max grins and grabs Sarahs leg, sliding her across the shower floor till they were in the middle, He would then lay down on top of her, slowly sliding his cock inside of her and starting to suck on her neck

anemaul2 Lemoine: she moans and wraps her arms an dlegs around him gently "NNNg Just like last ngiht" she moans as she lets him take her toward her last climax

kennethepperson38: Max moaned and kissed her "Except tonight youll be servicing me, little kitten, I guess im another bunny youve lost too!" He moans and starts thrusting his entire cock as deep as it can get inside of her pussy

anemaul2 Lemoine: those words with that last thrust were all she needed to reach her end, her back arching and her arms and legs tightning around him as she yells out his name, loud enough people outside the lockerrooms could of heard it

kennethepperson38: Max moaned as her orgasim almost caused him to cum as well, but he held it off for the moment and gave Sarah a few more soft licks and kisses "So..Sarah.....do you give? Submit and make yourself my little love slave for the day?"

anemaul2 Lemoine: "s-submit" she moans She takes his hand and moves it to her mouth, sucking on his finger as she drifts off to sleep, looking so cute in defeat

kennethepperson38: Max moans and pulls out of her, holding off his orgasim till so, then standing up and cumming on her body and face, marking her as his for the day

MAX BEATS SARAH KATT BY HENTAI SUBMISSON

Back to top Go down