Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 215 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 213 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Peace Across (More) Worlds

2 posters

Page 24 of 34 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 29 ... 34  Next

Go down

Peace Across (More) Worlds - Page 24 Empty Re: Peace Across (More) Worlds

Post by Maxy Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:12 pm

With all that has happened with him so far she was not surprised by his response, however a visible sweat drop still formed.

When asked if there was more she wanted to see she responded “As much as I want to try more I don’t know if it will do any good, I think he might be gay.” That thought was a bit out there for sure but she wasn’t sure if she could get through to him despite her advances.

She would look at a couple more before moving on with him.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:09 pm

The worker will say" I think it may have to do where he was raised being I talked with a few other drow some of the fashions in their area is so minimal on the cloth it is tough to shock them." She will finish with" your companion seems like the type from a city like that, but the gay part who knows some of those cities are really weird when it comes to their customs." When she finishes Xerxan will take and hold her bags of clothes she purchased while leading her to the section with lots of different foods being sold which he will say " this is the most popular section of the station."
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:31 pm

She understands what the person is telling her. “I know they all aren’t like that. A friend of mine back home gets in the mood pretty easily. Not as much since her kid was born a few months back but you get the point. Still I hope I can get through to him eventually, I do like him a lot.”

As she continues along with Xerxan she tries not to think about it and take it the wrong way. She did space out for a few seconds though as they walked along. She was fine overall however.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:44 am

He will check his wrist computer to check the time knowing their permit had a time limit as those docks were needed for other ships making their pick ups and drop off cargo. He would ask her" do you have a taste for anything special there is quite the selection, but we will have to take it to go because our parking permit will be expiring soon." He would wait for her to make a selection before getting a rothe sandwich which was his usual selection except there was different variations which he chooses when he has a taste for the variation along with some baked chips.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:26 am

She decided to grab a few things for the way back. On the way back she asked him "I think I already know the answer but when you were younger could you have ever imagined being where you are now?" Of course from him telling her how things were for him growing up she highly doubted the thought of working for royalty on another planet would have ever crossed her mind, but it was better than there being dead silence.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:52 am

He will say " I never expected my life to end up where it is now, but I will go into detail where I though I would be on the trip home." He will add" tell you the truth I was completely terrified when I seen Vel's ship the first time which made me forget about a nasty storm I was setting down for a meal before heading to shelter." He will finish with " when I noticed the landing pads sinking a bit I expected the ship to just be an odd ground vehicle as I didn't see it land." When she got her food he would start leading through the hallways back to the ship. He will also add while they walk " I will have to do a secondary check on your purchases to make sure nothing was slipped in being it has happened many times before."
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Fri Mar 31, 2017 5:14 pm

“In a way even I’m still surprised things have ended up the way they have for me. Sure I’ve known for a while this was the type of work I’ve wanted to do, but who would have thought when I started this I’d be doing this for not just everyone involved with the royal office and military, but the family themselves.” She admits that a lot of times the pressures of it can be a bit much to handle but she manages to get by.

The thought of having to check things again because of a possibility of someone being dumb gave her a slight feeling of annoyance, but she knew that Xerxan knew what he was talking about.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Sun Apr 02, 2017 12:44 pm

He will say with confidence" I bet you will be the talk of the medical society on planet once word of your new equipment spreads from your patients." They arrive back at the hanger which looks the same except the ships AI is arguing with a protocol droid about Anya's purchases not being loaded until Xerxan thoroughly checks them for contraband. While they are engrossed in the argument Xerxan will walk up to the ship using his remove on his mini computer to open the hatch for his and Anya's entry. If she chooses to enter the ship he will only stay onboard long enough to set down any purchases he carried with them then retrieve a hand scanner for his inspection duty. He would head back out which the droid will stop and try to stop Xerxan till the AI says " that is the ships captain and like I said it is by his orders that he does a final inspection to avoid contraband being smuggled onboard." He would thoroughly go over each of the crates checking the manifest till he comes to a crate that wasn't on the list. He would scan it which it goes off negatively till he opens it finding some highly illegal drugs stashed inside what looked like a shell of a piece of medical equipment.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:34 am

As Anya waited for Xerxan to finish up things she noticed a message that came in for them both while they were out. There were a couple of things Sion wanted them to pick up if timing permitted, and by looks of went the message was originally sent it looks like there was if they would have noticed it sooner. Turns out what he wanted was already packed up and it was a matter of getting it. Since Xerxan was busy she figured she'd save time and get it herself. The place that Sion mentioned was close by and she felt she could pull it off in time. She got it without any trouble, though on the way back a random droid was giving her trouble. She tried to ignore it until it tried to grab her. She got away from it once but the second time it grabbed on one of the breasts.

She didn't like it and kicked it over. Before the driod could recover Anya lowered her pants and gave it an upclose view to experience what skunks are known for. Usually their race doesn't does it Anya felt angry and wanted to let this thing and anyone else that may be watching know she isn't to be fucked with and releases a powerful smell that was extremely potent to the point that the upper half of the droid began to disintegrate. When she finished she pulled her pants back up and took a moment to calm herself before picking up the boxes and heading back to the ship. Hopefully she could take a quick shower before they took off. At least with her getting the smell of her self-defense tactic was simple, unlike if a living being was on the receiving end. When she came back she asked Xerxan how things with his search went, and if asked about the small odor that was trailing her, by this point it be less than when she first went off, she's say "It's nothing to worry about, anymore" she finished with a grin and went inside. The thought of the owed space-walk came to mind as she prepared to clean up.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Sat Apr 22, 2017 11:41 am

The droid she sprayed with manages to right itself making ruckus with merchants and patrons giving it as wide berth as possible due to the intensity of the smell causing a few alarms to sound through out the station. When she arrived at the docking bay Xerxan was finishing up with an trio of High elves who didn't seem too thrilled about dealing him as they would a non criminal shipping pilot which except for a select few most were major criminals. When the alarm reached the bay they would say" we will have to deny your leaving clearance till what ever caused the alarm is cleared up" which Xeran would say he was ok with it. They don't really catch a whiff of the extra odor hinting around Anya which when she boards the ship one droid will approach to offer to take and pack her newest purchase with the AI popping in to tell her where the refresher is to clean up and say " sorry but we will be delayed some time due to a disturbance in the marketplace." She would catch the scent of a forest after a summer rain as she walks that the AI was spraying to help Anya keep her secret about what happened.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 34 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 29 ... 34  Next