by Blue_Snakie Today at 1:12 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 1:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 12:57 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 11:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 244 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 240 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie, bomaboody, CrashTestDumbass, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 2:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Fire and Ice vs The Ishiis

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Fire and Ice vs The Ishiis - Page 4 Empty Re: Fire and Ice vs The Ishiis

Post by TaliZorah Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:39 pm

Blaze got within a yard of tagging her partner before Yamato got her ankle and tugged her back to the center of the ring. "Shit..." she muttered in frustration. The man then pulled back on both of her legs in a Boston Crab submission. "Ahhh shit!" she repeated louder as he wrenched on her legs. She instinctively reached for the ropes but was too far away. Frost was gritting her teeth furiously, contemplating just flying in and dealing with the referee afterwards. Blaze was clearly struggling with the pain. "Get your ass off me!" she growled at Yamato.

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:05 pm

Yamato had narrowly managed to prevent his foe from making the tag, and now had the woman trapped in the center of the ring. "Sure thing. Just tap out and I'll be happy to get off of you." Yamato replied with a grin, continuing to pull back on her legs.

Mariko couldn't help but chuckle at the scene, but kept her eyes focused on Frost. She could tell the woman was not happy with the way things were going. And considering this team had used an underhanded tactic or two already, she knew better than to assume they'd just sit back take a loss so easily right now.

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Thu Jan 15, 2015 11:33 pm

Blaze was looking worse and worse for wear the longer Yamato kept her in the hold. At first she only let short grunts of pain escape, but by the end intermittent moans of agony escaped every few seconds. She desperately planted her forearms into the mat and tried to pull herself closer and closer to the ropes. She looked up at her partner with desperation in her eyes and Frost wasn't waiting anymore.

She hopped to the turnbuckle and dove off in a high diving missile dropkick aimed at Yamato's head. The referee immediately got into Frost's face as she got up and she backed off with both hands up. Blaze, though, had other ideas. Her back still hurt and she knew she didn't have the means to fight Yamato at that point. Free from the hold, the redhead elbowed her opponent in the crotch while the ref's back was still turned, just hoping to create enough space to tag her fresh partner back into the match.

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Thu Jan 15, 2015 11:41 pm

Yamato grunted as he continued pulling back on the hold. Blaze was inching her way toward the ropes, but at this pace, it seemed it could be quite a while before she managed to make it. "Heh! You about ready to tap?"

But then Frost ascended to the top rope, and Mariko immediately tried to warn her brother. "Watch out!" she shouted, but it was too late. Having not seen Frost climbing the turnbuckles, Yamato never saw it coming as the woman's boots collided with his head. "Gah!" he gasped out, immediately letting go of Blaze's legs and collapsing to the mat.

He rolled onto his back and grunted, bringing a hand over his now-aching skull. "Ugghhh…" And while the ref was busy dealing with Frost, Blaze's elbow suddenly swung itself right down to crash into Yamato's manhood. "AGGHH!" he gasped out, curling up and rolling around in agony. In his current state, the young man was in no kind of shape to stop Blaze from making it back to her corner.

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Fri Jan 16, 2015 2:46 am

Blaze crawled first on her knees and then as she got close to the corner managed to lunge at her partner and tag her hand. Frost slipped into the ring and pounced on the downed opponent. She put her heel into his back and tugged on his arms in a makeshift surfboard stretch hold. She wrenched and tugged in different directions trying to do damage to Yamato.

Blaze, meanwhile, couldn't even climb up on the apron. She slipped under the bottom rope and fell to the mat below with a thud.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Fri Jan 16, 2015 3:09 am

Yamato was helpless to prevent Frost from being tagged back into the match, and she didn't waste any time capitalizing on Yamato's situation. And the young man then shouted out in pain as Frost planted her boot into his back and pulled on his arms with a modified surfboard stretch.

Mariko was watching the situation carefully, and though Yamato's current condition was less than favorable, there could definitely be a chance for the Ishiis to gain a big advantage soon, especially with Blaze being seemingly incapacitated on the outside. "Come on, Yamato! Hang in there!" she shouted. Trying his best to comply, Yamato grunted as he attempted to pull his legs under him so he could stand back up, and hopefully force Frost to break her hold.

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Fri Jan 16, 2015 7:59 am

The silver-haired woman held on with ferocity, but Yamato managed to rally himself up into a position of escaping. She grit her teeth, but he pulled himself up, so she decided she'd have to do something else to keep him down.

Frost let go of Yamato, but only for a split second. She lunged forward, wrapped her arms around his neck and kicked her legs out backwards, dropping him to the mat with her in a makeshift neckbreaker.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Fri Jan 16, 2015 8:05 am

Yamato grunted in pain and discomfort as he slowly began to pull himself back up. Soon he finally made it back to his feet, knowing it would force Frost to abandon her hold.

Unfortunately for him, that was something his foe was well-prepared for. And though he was released from the woman's clutches, Yamato didn't even have time to take advantage of it, as Frost suddenly grabbed his head and dropped him down to the mat with a neckbreaker. "Agh!" he shouted on impact, immediately bringing his hands over his head as he laid there on the canvas.

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Fri Jan 16, 2015 8:14 am

As they slammed to the mat, Frost took a quick breather and grinned not at Yamato, but at his sister. She picked up the man's arm and yanked him to a seated position. She stepped over him, wrapped her legs around his head, and fell backwards to the mat and forcing the headscissors. She tugged tightly on his arm while crushing his head between his legs, all the while looking at Mariko in seeming enjoyment.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Fri Jan 16, 2015 8:32 am

Mariko could only glare from the corner as Frost looked at her with that smug expression of hers. And as the woman coiled her legs around Yamato's head to synch in the headscissor, Mariko was forced to watch as her brother began shouting and writhing in pain.

Growing more and more angry with the way she silently gloated while keeping Yamato in her hold, Mariko finally began to step through the ropes to intervene. But the ref saw her coming, and immediately went to keep Mariko from getting in the ring.

Meanwhile, Yamato continued to shout and grunt in pain while trying to deal with the crushing pain brought onto his head by Frost's thighs. In an attempt to force her to release him, the young man began to repeatedly punch at her thighs. Hopefully, his strikes would be enough to encourage the woman to untangle her legs from his neck.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next