Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 170 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 168 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

a chance for a woman to play Hero/ Brad looking for a fight

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

a chance for a woman to play Hero/ Brad looking for a fight - Page 2 Empty Re: a chance for any woman to play Hero.

Post by Talimaya Tue May 12, 2009 9:51 am

Cherise would cry out when he slammed her against the wall, causing her grip to loosen. This wasn't good... He'd pry himself free from her grasp, and she would brace herself. The punch to the stomach sent her doubling over, stars dancing in front of her face as the air was knocked out of her. Cherise would barely be standing on her own two feet as he pummeled her. But she'd suddenly duck one of the punches aimed for her head, letting it crash against the wall. She'd fall to her hands and knees, breathing hard.
Talimaya
Talimaya

Back to top Go down

a chance for a woman to play Hero/ Brad looking for a fight - Page 2 Empty Re: a chance for any woman to play Hero.

Post by MixedwrestlerZero Tue May 12, 2009 10:00 am

he growled and rubbed his hand "Bitch" he grabs her hair and then with his other hand takes out his cock "now I'm going to rape you" he grinned and forces her face agest his fist like cock... "Open your mouth" he held her hair tightly "and if you bite, I'll knock you out" he grinned tring to force her to suck him off "you wanted this bitch, now your going to take it...
MixedwrestlerZero
MixedwrestlerZero

Back to top Go down

Post by Talimaya Tue May 12, 2009 10:03 am

Cherise felt like she was going to pass out from the beating she just took. With her eyes shut, she didn't see him take out his cock. But she'd feel it against her face. She could either comply, or not. If she didn't she was sure he'd beat her until she would end up hospitalized. So she'd open her mouth, wrapping her lips around his giant cock.
Talimaya
Talimaya

Back to top Go down

Post by MixedwrestlerZero Tue May 12, 2009 2:47 pm

he rammed his cock into her mouth "good little hero, but who is going to save you???" he smiled and with both hands on her head, he moves his hips hard and moves her head with his hip fucking her mouth forcing his hole cock into her mouth, trying to choke her with it as he grinned "guess your my first victim.." he grinned
MixedwrestlerZero
MixedwrestlerZero

Back to top Go down

Post by Talimaya Wed May 13, 2009 3:08 pm

Cherise couldn't breath, feebly reaching her hands up to push at his hips. Cherise knew he was going to simply have her and toss her aside. But she was sure she could endure that. At least he wasn't beating up Zero anymore.
Talimaya
Talimaya

Back to top Go down

Post by MixedwrestlerZero Wed May 13, 2009 5:41 pm

after a fue mins for him rapeing Cherise''s mouth he grins "I'm close bitch be ready for some milk" he grins moveing her head faster and faster but then stops as you hear the sould of a steel chair hit.... "What the fuck" brad pulls out and gets his face hit with a steel chair... as he stumbs back you see Zero with blood still driping out of his mouth..... "Leave Cherise alone' he moved at brad and slamed the end of the chair into his guy causeing brad to bend over and then zero swings the chair at the back of brads head hard enought to knock him down and out.. and enought so brad was bleeding...

Zero looked at Cherise "thank you for saveing me" he smiled "I O you' he turns and starts to walk away but falls to the side agiest a wall leaning there and spits up some blood...
MixedwrestlerZero
MixedwrestlerZero

Back to top Go down

Post by Talimaya Wed May 13, 2009 5:47 pm

Cherise had been about to pass out from Brad's giant cock choking her. But when Brad pulled out, she'd fall to the ground, gasping and sputtering. She was in pretty rough shape herself. But she'd get up, moving over to Zero, helping him to his feet as she winced from pain. "You need a doctor.."
Talimaya
Talimaya

Back to top Go down

Post by MixedwrestlerZero Wed May 13, 2009 5:52 pm

"naaaaaa I'm fine, Just need to rest and not get woman handled by any of you amazon like women" he smiled "sorry about him... hes a real jerk..." he lowed his head "I just hope he gets his ass kicked by one of ya women here..... besides I had to try and slave my Hero" he smiled "and I O you big anything you want of me you can have" he smiled
MixedwrestlerZero
MixedwrestlerZero

Back to top Go down

Post by Talimaya Wed May 13, 2009 5:54 pm

Cherise would smile, starting to help him back towards the guys dorm. "I'll stay with you so that doesn't happen. And don't worry. I'll think of a way for you to repay me."
Talimaya
Talimaya

Back to top Go down

Post by MixedwrestlerZero Wed May 13, 2009 6:03 pm

he laughted "why is it I feel like I may have goten claimed by a woman I beat in my first match here in private?" he laughts as we walks to my dorm room..

Brad started to get up "aaaaaaagggg ZERO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" he whiped the blood off of his head and growled like a mad beast "Ooo I'm so GOING to Crush someone" he growled
MixedwrestlerZero
MixedwrestlerZero

Back to top Go down

a chance for a woman to play Hero/ Brad looking for a fight - Page 2 Empty Re: a chance for a woman to play Hero/ Brad looking for a fight

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next