Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Deus001 Today at 12:18 am

» Early Morning Blues
by Yori Yesterday at 9:21 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 7:46 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Aphrodite vs. Queen Cobra
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 7:31 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by M.J.Caboose14 Tue Apr 30, 2024 10:31 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 173 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 173 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

a chance for a woman to play Hero/ Brad looking for a fight

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

a chance for a woman to play Hero/ Brad looking for a fight Empty a chance for a woman to play Hero/ Brad looking for a fight

Post by MixedwrestlerZero Sat May 09, 2009 2:54 pm

Zero leaned on a tree by the girls dorm, holding a note... he had gotten a note form a girl saying to meet him here... he was shaking... to think one of the girls here fell for him... he waited to see who it would be but after 2 hours he was feeling he was played so when he turned to walk away a big hand grabed his throat and slammed him hard ageist the wall ageist the girls dorm..

"poor little Zero.. not man enough to be a hero" Brad smiled at him "long time LIttle bro.. like the little note I left ya..." he smiled as zero struggled as his bro choked him as he held up up off the ground and ageist the wall...

Zero struggled like mad, but was No match for his big bros Strength and power as he struggles getting close to passing out, taping his Brad's arm as if he gives up.

"No no giving up Zero... I'm going to knock you out.... strip you and leave you tied to a tree for anyone to bet a weak WIMP Like you" he grins squeezing Zeros neck harder

Last edited by 471 on Fri May 15, 2009 9:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
MixedwrestlerZero
MixedwrestlerZero

Back to top Go down

a chance for a woman to play Hero/ Brad looking for a fight Empty Re: a chance for any woman to play Hero.

Post by MixedwrestlerZero Mon May 11, 2009 9:50 am

Zero tried to brake free of his brothers grip around his neck, but it wasn't happening, Brad had always been the strong, dominating, and get all the girls kind of guy,,, and Zero was a no body....

"Aaaaawww Zero, ya think anyone would come save you from me? ha... you are what your name is.......... a ZERO...." he squeeze Zero neck harder "I think I'll kill ya.. after all no one would miss a weak fool like you"

Zero tried to kick Brad in the groan and that only mad Brad Growl and squeess zero's neck harder "GOOOD THING I wear a cup.. I need that to take a few of the weak women, and see if I can brake them.." he laughed as Zero's eyes started to glace over, as he passes out...

Brad after seeing Zero was out threw him down and started to stomp on Zero's helpless body "Zero nice guys don't get girls, the Stronger sex men who put the bitchs in here place get them..." he puts his foot on Zero's face and laughs
MixedwrestlerZero
MixedwrestlerZero

Back to top Go down

a chance for a woman to play Hero/ Brad looking for a fight Empty Re: a chance for any woman to play Hero.

Post by Talimaya Mon May 11, 2009 4:58 pm

Brad would most likely get a sudden surprise. Cherise, having seen him beating up on his brother, and not liking that at all, would suddenly come running up behind Brad, aiming a dropkick at the back of his head. Hopefully such an unexpected attack would be enough to knock him down. If she managed that, she'd kneel down next to Zero, trying to help him sit up. "Are you ok?"
Talimaya
Talimaya

Back to top Go down

Post by MixedwrestlerZero Mon May 11, 2009 6:51 pm

Brad only stumbed forward and growls "whos the bitc that did that" he turned to see Cherise and laughts "so let me guess your my weak bros hero.. hahaha" he laughts as he backs and shakes his head "now this is funny" he laughts.

Zero was totaly out and was limp at cherise's touch...

Brad moved over toward Cherise and Zero... he put his foot on Zero's chest and pushed him down as he grined at Cherise "now now little girl, why don't ya back off before you get hurt or" he licks his lips "raped like a good bitch" he pushs his foot down on zero chest as some blood starts to come out of zero's mouth..
MixedwrestlerZero
MixedwrestlerZero

Back to top Go down

Post by Talimaya Tue May 12, 2009 5:16 am

Cherise couldn't stand people like Brad. They made her sick. No sense of honor or fairness. She knew Brad could back up those threats. He was definately built well enough that she was sure she couldn't take many blows from him. But she couldn't just leave Zero. Brad was going to hospitalize him if this kept up.

Without saying a word, Cherise would suddenly dart forward at Brad. He might be big, but she had the speed advantage. Her hands would reach out to grab his wrists, knowing this was a risky move. But if it worked, it would be quite effective. Her right foot would lash upwards, aiming right between Brad's legs. If she maanaged that, she'd roll backwards, pressing her leg hard against his crotch to roll backwards and flip him over her. He was big, but she was strong enough that he wasn't likely going to land on top of her. That is, if she managed to pull this off. Otherwise... she was in deep trouble.
Talimaya
Talimaya

Back to top Go down

Post by MixedwrestlerZero Tue May 12, 2009 9:02 am

Brad laughed "ooo no save me, my brothers Hero is tring to beat me up" he laughed as she could feel he was wearing a cup... when she tried to lift his 350pound body he rammed his knee into her stomach.. hard enough to make her fall to her knees as his grabs her hair and smiles "while your there, you can feel this" he held her by her hair and slams hips to her face,,, tho he was slamming his cup covered groan to her face.. after about 10 hits he pulls her hair back so she'd look at him "mmm good bitch" he slammed a fist down on her face...
MixedwrestlerZero
MixedwrestlerZero

Back to top Go down

Post by Talimaya Tue May 12, 2009 9:30 am

Cherise hadn't seen earlier that Brad had been wearing a cup. And her attempt to neutralize Brad was short lived. The hard knee to her stomach drove all the wind out of her as she doubles over, falling to her knees. "Nnng..." It was all she could say before her face was slammed repeatedly against his cup. The world spun once he was done, leaving her face bruised and slightly bleeding. It wasn't until the fist smashed into her face that she would cry out. If Brad had released her, she'd collapse to the ground. If not, the only thing keeping her up would be him holding onto her hair.
Talimaya
Talimaya

Back to top Go down

Post by MixedwrestlerZero Tue May 12, 2009 9:36 am

he let her go and pushed her onto zero "what a waste of time, your too ugly for me to give rape" he spits on her and shakes his head... he walks away leaveing the two wimps "damn that girl had nothing worth taking,, I thought this place had some hot strong women that need to be put in here place" he walks into the girls dorm room and yells "HELLO BABY GIRLS, YOUR BIG DADDY IS HERE FOR SOME FUN".

Zero was still out of it... as Cherise was on him, her head was over his heart as she could hear his heart beating
MixedwrestlerZero
MixedwrestlerZero

Back to top Go down

Post by Talimaya Tue May 12, 2009 9:41 am

After the brutal beating Cherise had taken, one would think she was either out cold, or didn't want to get up and go after Brad. But her anger with him for treating Zero like that, and for the words she'd just overheard... Well she'd climb to her feet, ignoring her bloodied face. She'd rush Brad, leaping onto his back and wrapping her arms around his neck, while her legs wrapped around his waist.
Talimaya
Talimaya

Back to top Go down

Post by MixedwrestlerZero Tue May 12, 2009 9:45 am

\
he growled "didn't I leave you with my wimpy bro.." he growls and grabs her legs and backs up hard so he slams her agiest the wall and pulls her legs apart as and starts to un wrap her arms form around his neck "this is what I get for playing nice" he moves away and turns but as he turns her swings his big fist toward her stomack, if it hit he would throw an other to her face, then her chest, trying to pumble her agiest the wall
MixedwrestlerZero
MixedwrestlerZero

Back to top Go down

a chance for a woman to play Hero/ Brad looking for a fight Empty Re: a chance for a woman to play Hero/ Brad looking for a fight

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next