Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 231 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 231 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

A Bed for the Night

Page 4 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 21  Next

Go down

A Bed for the Night - Page 4 Empty Re: A Bed for the Night

Post by Daaharu Tue Dec 16, 2014 8:04 pm

"I should have finished it first, too!" Fallon would reply, as she grabbed onto Chiyo, squeezing the girl's ample posterior tightly and giving it a couple of half-punitive, half-playful slaps. She could just barely feel Chiyo's ass jiggling underneath her clothing. Fallon pursed her lips and stared down intently at her guest's hindquarters.

"If it wasn't so cold out, we wouldn't have had to put on any more clothes than what we were wearing in the ring," Fallon would say. The hand that had been doing the spanking would move to Chiyo's waist, grabbing onto her waistband to try to yank off her clothing and leave her bottomless save for her underwear!

"Time to take off the tablecloth!"

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 16, 2014 8:14 pm

"No, you should be punished double time for it..." Chiyo argued, while enduring Fallon's slapping on her rear. "Ow! I don't deserve this!"

Her reasoning obviously had fallen on deaf ears as the tiger girl would then strip her bottom, exposing her pink underwear and most of her butt. Chiyo wiggled harder, trying to make it difficult for Fallon to contain her, while also reaching for the girl's bottom herself. Two could play at this game.

"Yeah? Good call!" she exclaimed before attempting to strip Fallon's bottom.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Dec 16, 2014 9:35 pm

"You do deserve this, you bad, bad table!" the brunette would exclaim. Fallon would quickly pull Chiyo's bottom down, exposing almost all of her butt, including the cute pink pair of panties that she wore. Fallon's face brightened a little once she had managed to bare Chiyo's butt, but pretty soon she felt Chiyo's hands on her own pants, yanking them down to reveal Fallon's ass, which was also covered in a pink pair of panties, almost the same as Chiyo's.

"Heh heh, looks like we're panty twins tonight," Fallon would say, wiggling her butt as close to Chiyo's face as she could. She would immediately refocus herself on the task at hand, however, yanking down Chiyo's bottoms as far as they would go to fully expose the pink-haired girl's butt. "But that doesn't mean I'm going to go easy on you! You're still very, very bad!"

Fallon would grab onto Chiyo's panties with one hand, yanking on them hard, giving the Japanese girl a powerful wedgie. Fallon would pull the panties up as far as she could, hopefully getting them at least halfway up Chiyo's back. Once the pink fabric was deeply buried up Chiyo's butt crack, Fallon's other hand would come into play again, hitting Chiyo's naked butt cheeks, trying to give her a suitable spanking punishment for her shenanigans!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 17, 2014 8:46 am

"Boo, you copycat!" Chiyo mocked playfully as it's revealed that both of them were wearing a similar colored pantie. "I'm the pinky one, here, you know!"

What happened next elicited a high pitched yelp from the pink haired girl, though. The wedgie that came out of blue, although not totally unexpected, sent an unpleasant sensation between her legs. Chiyo instinctively writhe within Fallon's grasps and tried to squirm free, before those slaps on her now bare butt made her squirmed even more.

"Ow! Ow! Ow! I'm just finished eating here!" she protested, before sinking the fingers on her hand on the ass cheek of Fallon to squeeze it hard. "You... bad host!" she exclaimed before her other hand would reach for the girl's pantie to return the wedgie favor.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Dec 17, 2014 9:10 am

"You don't own the color pink, pinky! I'm just trying to make you feel more at home here!" Fallon would say, as Chiyo booed her for daring to wear the same color underwear as her. She wanted to give Chiyo a couple more spanks as punishment, but soon she felt her own panties digging into her butt as Chiyo wedgied her in retaliation!

"Ow! I just finished eating, too!" Fallon would say, pulling even harder on Chiyo's panties, trying to outdo her guest. She would get a little angry, however, when Chiyo would call her a bad host.

"Hey! You can call me a bad table, but don't call me a bad host!" Fallon would say. "I gave you food and gave you a chance to use me as furniture a little! Come on! That's mean!" Fallon would smirk again as she would move her second hand away from Chiyo's ass and grip her pink-haired guest's waistband with it, as well, now holding on with two hands. "Sounds like you need some...atomic punishment!"

With that, Fallon would yank up as hard as she could on Chiyo's panties with both hands. Slowly, she would try to pull Chiyo's panties up her back, inch by inch, hoping to get them up to her guest's pink-haired head...

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 17, 2014 9:18 am

"Aaahh! Okay, okay, maybe you're not!" Chiyo replied as Fallon seemed to take a bit of offense judging from the pulling on her pantie that just got worse. "But you... ngghh... still started all of these... even when we're already settled down! Yaauugghhh!"

It's starting to get unbearable for the pink haired girl, so she'd try to spank Fallon's ass harder while still pulling on the girl's pantie further. Her lower half already wiggled frantically in discomfort, but she still maintain her opinion that Fallon was the one who should be punished for starting these mischiefs!

"I think you need to be punished too!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Dec 17, 2014 9:26 am

"Don't blame me! Blame the earthquake!" Fallon would reply, groaning and moaning a little as she felt Chiyo's hand smacking her ass hard, repeatedly, even as the pink-haired girl continued to pull Fallon's panties up higher and higher. Fallon wiggled around, almost as frantically as her guest, but she was not going to give up her hold on Chiyo's underwear. Despite the painful aspect of this punishment game, Fallon was having fun. She wanted to make sure Chiyo was punished the most, though.

"You can punish me all you want!" Fallon would say, between yelps. "I'll punish you more, you naughty, naughty table!"

With one final heave, Fallon would try to pull Chiyo's underwear up as far as it would go and slip the waistband around her guest's head, letting it snap into place on Chiyo's forehead for a spectacular atomic wedgie. If she could finish that, Fallon's hands would both go back down to Chiyo's butt cheeks, slapping them wildly and playing them like they were bongos!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 17, 2014 9:44 am

"Yeah, right!" Chiyo replied sarcastically. "Ugghh... I should be the one who's punishing you more! You're naughtier!" she declared while pulling Fallon's pantie as high as she could.

When the girl pulled her own pantie to her head level and snapped it there, however, she couldn't help but to pause her own assault, having to use her hands to slid her pantie off her head to make it less disrupting. Fallon could have tore her pantie that way! Unfortunately, that gave the naughty host some free time that she used by spanking her ass as if they're drums or something.

"Ow! Ow! Ow! S-stop that!" the pink haired girl whined, before she'd try to turn around with a push on the floor.

Aiming to get on top of Fallon in their reversed position, Chiyo would then try to place her feet on the face of the girl, hoping to calm her down for a bit. That should stop the wedgie and spanking for a bit.

"Hyaah!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:24 pm

"You're naughtier!" Fallon would shoot back, refusing to admit that she was the naughtier one, even though she had technically started the whole earthquake thing. Chiyo was just so obviously a naughty, naughty girl that her being the naughtier one just seemed like common sense to the Californian.

Fallon snickered triumphantly after she pulled Chiyo's panties over her head and began to spank her ass like a big, wide, soft drum. Chiyo wasn't done, though—the naughty Japanese girl would turn around and throw herself on top of Fallon, then place her feet on Fallon's face!

"Nnnyaaagh!" Fallon squealed, as Chiyo's bare feet rubbed all over her face, forcing her to let go of Chiyo's butt and instead try to push the feet away from her face. "Your feet stink! You're a very, very bad girl!"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:36 pm

"I bet they're not as bad as yours!" Chiyo giggled as she watched Fallon's reaction from having her feet placed on the girl's face. "And I still maintain that you're worse since you started the whole thing, heh~"

She'd try to have her feet rubbed all over the host's face for as long as she could, while maintaining her top position by holding onto Fallon's legs. It's funny that just a while back, the two of them whined about being tired, hungry, and all of that, only to start their second round of tussling around as soon as they finished their meals. Were those pastas magical or what?

"Maybeee I'll let you go if you admit that you're the naughtier girl?" she teased. "Your face makes a good footstool, though~"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 21  Next