Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 44 users online :: 8 Registered, 0 Hidden and 36 Guests :: 2 Bots

Cicilia, Cy_Man, LunarWolf, Person, Tarantulust, Teenwrestler, Vcom7418, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 390 on Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:02 pm
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Cecilia Northman
#1 contender
Alison Seong

Tag Team Champions
The Imperial Order
#1 contenders
Blazing Blizzard

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
Mikagami "Micca" Arashio

Hardcore Champion
Silver Ace
#1 contender
Jessica Wright

Friction Hentai Champion
Ari Nagawa
#1 contender
Natasha Loclear

and Eirina Makishima

Entropy Champion
Valley Doll
#1 contender
Manami Kuroda

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Reira Kirishima
#1 contender
???

Tension Tag Team Champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
David Blake
#1 contender
???

Posting delays

Sun Jun 24, 2018 12:14 pm by Harrier

Dear posting partners and people who are waiting for an reply from me by PM,

I am terribly sorry that you have to wait for my replies for so long.

Maybe the one or another from you knows the situation, you were flying high for some weeks posting wise and then you hit rock bottom again because of some RL BS and then you barely manage to churn out enough creative output for a meager 100 words post in a week and you ask yourself how you could have seriously overextend your supply lines so much. …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Kawaii Opportunities

Sun Jun 17, 2018 3:04 pm by Daaharu

Hey, guys!

With the kawaii title match at Avalanche taking on an interesting wrinkle with the interruption by the Brat Pack, we are moving forward with the overall kawaii storyline, and at this point I'd just like to take stock of what kawaiis are out there that are interested in participating in a cohesive storyline.

Can't make any promises about titles or what exactly each girl's given role would be. We can talk a little more about the specifics of where the story is going soon, but I …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 3

Match for Takeichi

Tue Jun 12, 2018 6:13 am by GrandAkumaShogun

So with my other two guys having their own matches I figure I should do something with my first character on here, Takeichi Mori. If anyone is interested feel free to post here or get in touch through a pm so we can plan it out. I can either have Takeichi remain a jobber or begin to work him towards being a more serious competitor.

Comments: 1

Connie Perez

Go down

Connie Perez

Post by KillerV on Thu Nov 13, 2014 10:58 pm

Name: Connie Perez

Sex: F

Eyes:

Hair: Brown

Height: 5'4"

Weight: 120lbs

Nationality: Mexican

Alignment: Tweener

Entrance music: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6u4579f8eA

Wrestling Information

Strategy: Aim for any spots to make them weak from strikes and submission until its vulnerable to take advantage of.

Type: Strike/Submission

Preferred Attacks: Punching, kicking, armlock, effective submission holds

Preferred Matches: Any except Hentai, will also do Tension

Endurance:★★★★★
Strength:★★★
Speed:★★★★★
Defense:★★★
Technique:★★★★★

Finishing moves:

El Conda- Opponent facing down, sitting on their back and grabbing one of their arms to wrap around their neck and pulling back, choke and stretching, their other arm is pulled to hook behind their back.

Sky Thunder Drop- Pulling her opponent head on her shoulder then run to jump off the ropes or turnbuckle to flip and release the hold as her opponent arching backward, Connie turn to drop her elbow across their chest straight to the mat into a pin.

Loco Hammer- Running to her opponent and spinning to swing to dive her elbow right at their chest or mainly face.

Characteristics

Visual Appearance:

Personality:
Cool and collective, a small well fitted frame thinking positive all the time even when things doesnt look good. Always thinking of a way to set things right to avoid any bad situation that hopefully would work. She is caring person for others but also really competitive that sometimes forget to think about others around her, regardless, she wanted to be the toughest gal around. Really obsess with working out a lot to keep her very fit.

Past/History:
Connie raised in Mexico with an energy that last for a long long time using to constantly working out to keep up in shape as shes enjoying her good meals and sodas. Always being good around people in her country and wanted to be the best around, been into the gym and training various skills like fighting with her fists and kicks to see how fast and hard she can do, she also wanted to be good with physical strengths when punch and kick doesnt cut it, learning wrestling for when getting grappled is the key, being offsensive and defensive.

She learned as much as everything she can in Mexico and now with the money she earned from working part time and her parent helping out, wanted to learn and keep on going, Connie moving to Japan where hearing the best of the best living there, training there, she'll learn more and soon, maybe in her wish, she can be possible next champion whatever they have available.

Record 0-1

Win

Lose
Adele by armbar

View user profile http://www.afwrpg.com/t5822-killerv-character-select

Back to top Go down