Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:26 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 83 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 82 Guests :: 3 Bots

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Tsubame vs. Tessa

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Tsubame vs. Tessa - Page 6 Empty Re: Tsubame vs. Tessa

Post by Harrier Sat Nov 01, 2014 1:44 pm

“Ouh! Let...gaggh...go!”
Tessa had been dazed enough to allow Tsubame to trap her head into a figure four leg logs. Now it were her arms that were flailing through the air, and she tried to get the legs off her throat too, but as expected, to no avail. How could this have happened? She had control over the Japanese, and now she was the one getting controlled?

As she now was the one in trouble, she would attempt to get a grip again on this match, licking at the bare tights of her opponent in an attempt to also weaken Tsubame and her grip.

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 01, 2014 3:04 pm

Tsubame almost couldn't hold the urge to laugh at how the table had now turned. She had Tessa in a good hold and it'd take something from the blonde to be able to get out from it, even if she didn't squeeze it with her full strength yet. The brunette was hoping to weaken her opponent to the point she could strip the girl's clothes as well, but Tessa would then start fighting back with in a curious way.

"H-hey!" Tsubame protested as she felt the licking on her thighs that distracted her from applying a serious squeezing on the neck of the blonde. "C-cut it out!"

She tried to strengthen her lock, but things were getting a bit too uncomfortable for her eventually. Tsubame would rock herself from left to right to make Tessa feel a bit dizzy, before she'd eventually release her opponent who'd probably need some time to regain her full consciousness.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sat Nov 01, 2014 3:17 pm

“Hhnn! Augh!”
The blonde squirmed desperately when her head was shook from left to right, gasping in vain while her licking quickly got much more uncontrolled in the bad spot she was in now, finally leaving her stranded on the mat while she was heavily breathing and holding her neck with both arms.

*Suits me right for being so vain*
Once again, her own hubris had brought her into this situation. Instead of bombarding her opponent with wrestling moves, she had candy coated her with hentai stuff instead, and now had to pay the price for it. If Tsubame would not be so damn sexy, it would be much easier!

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 01, 2014 4:05 pm

Tsubame was quite satisfied with the result of her hold on Tessa, and she had a smug smile on her face as she released the blonde from the headlock. Crawling to her opponent's side, she would attempt to roll over the girl onto her front so she could start tugging on Tessa's top.

"Revenge!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sat Nov 01, 2014 4:17 pm

With a dizzy head, Tessa was easy prey for the Japanese. She was quickly turned over on her stomach, wiggling weakly in an attempt to stay clothed, but soon enough, her top was dragged over her head and she was also topless.
“Nooh!”
She groaned weakly, shaking her head to get rid of the cobwebs that still clung to her head. Still she had to try something to get out of this precarious situation, Tsubame had just to sit on her back to keep her easily in check, she attempted to get up on her knees and pounce on the Japanese for a bear hug that would mash their breasts together at least.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 01, 2014 4:35 pm

"Hah! How do you like that, blondie?" taunted Tsubame as she stripped Tessa's top and tossed it aside. "I think it's time for the other- waahgghh!"

Her words were abruptly cut by the lunging blonde who caught her in a bearhug that quickly mashed their bare breasts together. Tsubame groaned, half moaning from the feeling of the collision between their mounds that made her arched her back inadvertently, pressing her already mushrooming breasts further.

"Aghh...! L-let go!" ordered the squirming brunette.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sat Nov 01, 2014 6:08 pm

Breathing hard in and out, partly from relief and partly from the effort she had to make in fighting back against Tsubame from that position, her gaze would attempt to meet the one of the Japanese, infused with both desire and admiration for that move.
“Pretty good, Tsubame-chan. I have to control you more as it seems. Wrestling wise only of course, I have still plans for a more intimate meeting after I exhaust you with this.”
She admitted readily before attempting to kiss her opponent right on the mouth with a deep kiss while attempting to press them further together with her bear hug.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 01, 2014 8:06 pm

"Mmm...!" Tsubame protested into Tessa's mouth as the blonde went for a deep kiss, further emphasizing the control over her trapped, squirming form.

She tried to pull away, but the blonde pulled tighter also, which made her effort a losing battle given the disadvantage. Her struggle made her nether region bumped slightly onto Tessa's occasionally, giving the other girl an idea the level of her arousal from the dampened spot in her bottom.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:18 am

“Ouh, what do we have here? Excited to feel me up?”
Tessa suggested seductively when she felt how wet her opponent was beneath her shorts. The shorts had to go to see it in full glory!

To reach that goal, she would attempt to lay herself on the back while keeping her opponent in her grasping arms, her feet trying to remove the shorts of Tsubame with her toes by pulling it down over the cute butt of the other girl. She had thought that she had her opponent in a few instances, and the Japanese had defied her time after time, so she would attempt to be extra careful.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 02, 2014 2:50 pm

"Mmggh! Let go of me!" demanded Tsubame as Tessa laid on her back, her hands trying desperately to unlock the tight embrace of the blonde. "Wha...? W-what do you think you're doing?!" she snapped as the toes of her opponent began to tug her shorts down.

The thought of being stripped completely made her cheeks turned red, and the brunette would try to pull harder on the arms of Tessa while ceasing her own squirming. The last thing she needed in this situation was more stimulation from the friction between their breasts that could be produced from moving too much after all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next