Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:26 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 66 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 65 Guests :: 3 Bots

SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Tsubame vs. Tessa

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Tsubame vs. Tessa - Page 2 Empty Re: Tsubame vs. Tessa

Post by Harrier Wed Oct 22, 2014 5:55 pm

“Sure it is!”
Tessa quickly answered. She wanted to roll away, but it was too late and Tsubame had seized her leg.
“Let go! AHGH!”
She cried out when she was put in the single leg boston crap, squirming on the floor like a fish on dry land, trapped by the Japanese in this simple but effective way, with her arms grasping in the air while seemingly looking for air she could grab onto while she was trying to move to a rope as fast as she could, although that would not be really fast as her opponent was sitting on her back now!

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 22, 2014 5:59 pm

"No way!" Tsubame sneered as she locked the one legged Boston Crab and wrenched Tessa's leg backwards. "I doubt you will either if you're in my position!"

Obviously her opponent wasn't just going to lay down and take it, but she would try to keep the blonde's struggle as difficult as it could get. To achieve this, Tsubame would rock Tessa's leg back and forth, rubbing her butt on the back of the girl as well in the process. She probably could have turned the hold into a full Boston Crab, but this position allow her to look as if she's just toying around with her opponent which surely appeal to the fans.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Wed Oct 22, 2014 7:05 pm

“Ahm!”
A muffled moan escaped from her mouth before Tessa had been able to bite on her lips to avoid saying it after the firm butt of Tsubame was moving over her back. That ws hindering her movement as much as the fact that she was sitting on her back, and her will to reach the ropes grew weaker and weaker with every passing second.

Desperate for a freeing move, she would attempt to turn her torso around to look over her shoulder, she would attempt to slap her open palm against one of the butt cheeks of her opponent before kicking with her free leg and a twist of her own body to topple the girl from her position.
“Ah, what a firm ass you have, Tsubame.”

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 22, 2014 7:35 pm

"Iyaah...?!" Tsubame yelped as she felt that spank on her ass from Tessa, her hold loosened for a bit due to the distraction. "Ah!" the brunette would then find herself stumbling to the side and fall on her side as the other girl kicked her free leg.

Who was complaining about a cheap move earlier?

Tsubame wasn't too upset about it, though. She'd pick herself up and lunge forward, wanting to catch Tessa while the girl wasn't fully ready to defend herself. Her plan was to shove the blonde to the mat again, onto her back this time, so she could try sitting on her opponent's belly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Wed Oct 22, 2014 7:44 pm

Luckily, she had managed to shake the pesky girl of her back with something that would probably be also a prime example of a girl rage, complete with trampling arms and legs, the only thing missing would have probably been a lot of tears and complaining all around.

“Uh! Let me!”
She huffed and complained loudly when her opponent stormed against her again, this time putting her on the back. From her point of view, she had a really good look at Tsubame now and could not believe how good looking the girl was close up, especially her breasts. Maybe she should steer this match into another direction before she would be pinned and dominated by Tsubame in an unceremonious way, so she would attempt to do something more hentai and reach out for the breasts of the Japanese, kneading them softly.
“If i think about it, just stay like this, Tsubame-chan.”
She suddenly said, much more enthralled by her opponents beauty than before.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 22, 2014 8:00 pm

"Ha! Just stay down like that," Tsubame said with a smug smile as she seated herself on top of Tessa, who reacted by grabbing and kneading her breasts. "Ahn...!" the brunette inadvertently moaned and arched her back slightly. "Oh you..."

She obviously couldn't complain since she did just about the same thing earlier, not to mention that the blonde had a nice massaging technique. Tsubame wasn't about to let her opponent take control over the situation, though, and would grab Tessa's wrists to pull them away from her breasts and pin them against the mat instead. To do so, she'd lean down towards the girl, which gave her a nice idea.

"How about I introduce you to them more properly!" she announced, before sliding forward to try smothering Tessa's face with her orbs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Wed Oct 22, 2014 8:07 pm

Tessa was already a little bit lost in the beauty of her opponent when Tsubame decided to turn the heat on a little bit more by pinning her wrists and therefore her grasping and kneading hands against the mat.
“Aw, don´t you be like that. Let me knead them, they´re beautiful!”
She complained while she was getting overwhelmed and her grasping hands were taken away from their targets.
“Aw, don´t you be like that...HHMM!”
A muffled cry could be heard from under the breasts of the Japanese while the legs of the Blonde would trample on the mat as she was breast smothered and the referee came close to start a pin count on her as her shoulders were down. Not content to go down like that, she would attempt to buck off and finally turn Tsubame over and on her back!

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 22, 2014 8:39 pm

"Oh yes..." Tsubame half moaned as she covered Tessa's face with her breasts, shaking it left and right a few times to tease the girl. "Isn't this better than just kneading it?"

The response was quite instant, though. As soon as the ref started to count, the blonde would buck off strongly, catching her off guard and made their bodies rolled over. Not wanting to let her momentum drift away, Tsubame would try to wrap her legs around Tessa's waists, ready to squeeze the girl's midsection should the blonde try something funny.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Thu Oct 23, 2014 7:39 am

Feeling the cool breeze of fresh air in her lungs, Tessa breathed deeply as soon as her face was freed from the cushy prison that had been the breasts of her opponent. But still, she was not free from the retaliation that was a waist scissor which trapped her, well ,waist.
“Gah!”
She grunted while her waist was squeezed by a hard crushing motion that kept her in place. To come back at Tsubame for this, she would attempt to seize her breasts again but this time would dig her hands in them with wide spread fingers to hard squeeze them.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 23, 2014 10:26 am

"Ouh!" Tsubame moaned as Tessa once again aimed for her breasts, digging deeper this time. "Uuhhh..."

She had a difficulty to contain her scissors intact as her hands would try to pull the blonde's off her assets. Tessa seemed persistent with her targeting despite complaining about it being a cheap move. After a while the brunette would decide to release the scissor so she could shove Tessa away with a push on the girl's belly with her foot.

"C-cut it out!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next