Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:26 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 83 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 82 Guests :: 3 Bots

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Tsubame vs. Tessa

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Tsubame vs. Tessa - Page 4 Empty Re: Tsubame vs. Tessa

Post by Harrier Sat Oct 25, 2014 12:08 pm

Anger was seldom a resolve for a wrestler. Still, the Blonde was kind of surprised of the sudden aggressive approach of Tsubame and would have been easily send to the ground if she had not already been waiting for the Japanese with her hands on her knees. It obviously paid dividends that she had taken a few steps away from the other girl. She probably would have to thank her for the little separation later...

She would attempt to duck under the clothesline and put Tsubame in a sleeper hold, hoping to calm her quickly with it so that the *dominating Tsubame´s breasts* fun could restart again.

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 25, 2014 12:39 pm

Tsubame scoffed in disdain as her strike hit nothing but air, her opponent went low to avoid the attack completely. Before she could turn around, however, Tessa was already behind her and the blonde's arm was quick to wrap around her neck to lock the sleeper.

"Ack..!" the brunette yelped her hand immediately reached for the offending arm of her opponent to try prying it off her throat. "D-damn you...!"

She didn't think too much about the possibility of Tessa going for her breasts again in this position. Maybe the girl finally think about doing some real wrestling.

"L-let goo!" she demanded.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sat Oct 25, 2014 3:44 pm

“You´re the boss.”
The Blonde twittered before attempting to subject Tsubame to a back breaker after putting her shortly into the sleeping hold. In this match, she would be more careful with the selection of the body parts that she wanted to target, and she also had hit the Japanese with a scoop slam some time ago, targeting the back again as a viable option.

if her move were to succeed, she would attempt to sit down on the stomach of Tsubame, again grabbing her breasts to knead them domineeringly. A little repetetive, sure, but she wanted to break her opponents will with the continuous attacks on the same areas before she would close in for a little more sensual stuff.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 25, 2014 4:01 pm

"Ough!" Tsubame cried as her back hit Tessa's leg, her body bounced slightly before it was brought down and straddled again.

Too weak to fight back at the moment, the brunette could only let out a series of moan as the blonde once again kneaded her breasts while squirming helplessly. Her arousal was building and building, distracting her from resisting what Tessa was doing on her under the cheering crowds. She was never that good in resisting pleasure, especially when it was focused on a certain parts like this...

"Ahhhnnn... c-cut it outt... uuhhnn... y-youu...!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sat Oct 25, 2014 5:44 pm

“Looks like I got you now.”
Tessa was excited about the process of fondling the beautiful Japanese, and it showed on her voice. She would squeeze much more sensual now instead of dominant, hoping that she had weakened her opponent enough so that she could sit her up, sit behind her to sling her legs around the waist of Tsubame, so that she would have her arms to fondle the girl, while she had her mouth available to kiss the neck of her opponent in light, calming kisses.
“You know that you are really beautiful, right? I mean, there are bombshells around here, but you really excite me.”

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 25, 2014 6:01 pm

"Ghh... d-dream on..." Tsubame could barely control her moaning with Tessa's groping became more sensual.

She found it difficult to control herself, let alone try fighting back as the blonde shifted their position. The brunette was then seated with her waists trapped between Tessa's legs, moaning and twitching as she was fondled and seduced by her wicked opponent. The kiss on the neck and the feeling of the other girl's breasts rubbing on her back through their cover were actually quite effective in keeping her distracted. Her breasts were now a bit more sensitive than usual, with its nipples poking through her top to the point they looked like they're about to burst from inside.

"O-of course... I am beautiful..." Tsubame moaned. "B-but get off meee...!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sat Oct 25, 2014 7:30 pm

“Uhm...no!”
Tessa faked as if she was really considering to let go of the Japanese, but she surely would not have the beauty escape her clutches now. Quite the contrary, she would attempt to put her waist scissor a little bit deeper so that one of her heel could knock at the gates of Tsubame´s womanhood but not enter it, instead only showing her that this was possibility she could always use on her if she wanted. Instead, she would draw her opponent a little back by pushing agianst her breast so that Tsubame´s head would be resting upon her shoulder and the Blonde could aggressively invade her mouth with her tongue, trying to overwhelm her there too.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 25, 2014 7:54 pm

"Ahh!" Tsubame let out a louder moan as the heel of Tessa was pressed on her nether region while the girl's legs squeezed her waists a bit more.

Just when she found some willpower to try pulling the blonde's hands off her, the girl pulled her backwards, pressing her back onto those soft, pillow breasts some more. Then came in her opponent's lips, sealing her own to complete the hold.

"Mmmnnh...!" Tsubame's protesting groan was silenced by the blonde's kiss, which quickly turned into a dominating one inside her mouth.

She was now under attack from various fronts, all which her resistances were being torn apart in an increasing pace. Tsubame could only squirm helplessly within Tessa's grasps, while pulling weakly on the blonde's arms. Tessa's heel would probably already have a good feeling of just how aroused she was at the moment.

"Mmmm!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sun Oct 26, 2014 7:14 pm

With the resistance of Tsubame fading, Tessa could play it a little slow with her. Drawing her tongue out of the mouth of the Japanese, she wanted to hear her complain and moan in delight all at once, the Blonde had the brightest of smiles on her face when she bended Tsubame back more and more so that she would rest on her breasts, who obviously were really much to her taste. She would bend further backward with her so that her legs could change position and go from the waist around the shoulders of Tsubame for a nice Lotus Lock, while she kept her breasts in checks with squeezes.
"Later, I will nipple fence a little bit with your naked breast before finishing you off. Prepare for it. Think about it."

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 26, 2014 8:00 pm

Things were looking grim from the match perspective for Tsubame now that Tessa transformed her hold into a Lotus lock, leaving her no way to escape while under physical and sensual assaults all the same. She tried to pull away from the blonde's grip, but it's a futile effort, especially with those hands on her breasts that prevented her from moving forward too much.

"A-as if I'll let you do that... aahhnnn...!" the brunette would reply between her moaning while her face already turned red from picturing the scenario.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next