Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Dogami Nigen - Roll On
by Whitecrow233 Today at 8:28 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:01 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 55 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 54 Guests :: 3 Bots

Whitecrow233

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Training in a forest cave

2 posters

Page 25 of 38 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 31 ... 38  Next

Go down

Training in a forest cave - Page 25 Empty Re: Training in a forest cave

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Nov 07, 2013 6:13 pm

Arasinya felt even more depressed as she saw the long list of crimes that the Matron mother made, but in hearing of her friendship that could help Xerxan gave her hope. "Well, I'll do my best to help Xerxan. Perhaps his sisters can be mine too."

"So you are my aunt then?" says Morwen as she smiles a little. "And I know I could not take you. Shouldn't we have proper greetings here? I'm Morwen by the way and your sister here actually took me into her family."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Thu Nov 07, 2013 8:40 pm

The high priestess says " I went to see possible futures of the sisters which a couple were them living good lives others were them becoming like their mother and killing each other in a war, and the final one was they never surviving this assault." She adds I can not truly say which of these futures will come to pass or what choices to make that will ensure the future you want to happens will occur." The inns Matron says to her son" as long as you have your share of the rooms finished you can go out and enjoy the day just be sure to return in time to help with diner" as the son nods hugging her then heading outside. The Matron walks up and says to both the high priestess and Arasinya " I have it set in the books Arasinya's family and friends can stay in the room they are in till she returns." The High priestess says " I know I always hear wonderful reviews from people staying her along with the people you employ here."

The aunt says " she may of accepted you, but until our mother accepts you are just a lone darkling in the eyes of our main house." The aunt walks to a wall and draws a symbol then it fades out. She will walk to Mdinea and Dilinae then chants some words then places her fingers on their foreheads saying " this will help the survive revive your fallen family member" as she knows it will only work on the sisters who her own mother said to retrieve. She walks to her little sister with a scroll saying "you son probably knows your location and will be arriving soon use this scroll to gain back some of your past strength" and thinks to herself and if you die curse your son with the lost of most of his strength when he kills you. She looks right at Morwen mouthing a spell as her voice appears in her head saying " I seen a clear vision that this little family will be destroyed in the coming days, and my orders are to ensure they have somewhat a chance to survive." She will then leave the cave almost poofing being this was a magic made clone of her.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:44 pm

Arasinya nods in understanding the situation and says, "I'll do my best to make sure that the sisters will live long and happy lives and that the family will be reunited again." Soon the matron would come in and inform them of the update. Arasinya smiled and nodded as she said, "Thank you, miss."

In hearing the aunt's words, Morwen didn't want to believe that this family will be killed. She would hug the Matron Mother close as she didn't want neither her or her sisters to be killed. She then turned to her sisters and asked, "What did she mean by reviving a fallen family member?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:23 pm

The high priestess passes her a note with directions to Xerxan's mother and the sisters patrol routes and says " you will have my sisters help in trying to help open their eyes that following Lolth isn't the only path even if they don't choose our Lady."

Before Morwen could come close enough to Hug the Matron mother she glares at her with promise of plenty of pain and injury if she follows through with her hug attempt being she never hugged any of her children and wasn't going to start now. The sisters say " I think that means we could bring back someone who falls in the coming battle" as they walk over trying to find the symbol their aunt drew on the wall not realizing their Grandmother was watching through the invisible symbol.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:42 am

As Arasinya received the note, she would ask, "So what shall I do now? Shall I tell Xerxan and my mother immediately? And what is Lolth?"

Morwen was disheartened again when she was refused a hug, but she understood what this mother was capable of. She joined her sisters to search for the symbol.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Fri Nov 08, 2013 6:58 am

The high priestess says " tell him when you are ready to go just go out and enjoy the day before heading to their hide away." That goddess is a wicked woman who is the main cause for the cruelty her priestess cause, but some of the drow men and women don't want to be that way escape then my Lady whispers to them offering them a home in the closest village to them."

The elder sister says " I know that symbol is around here somewhere and I get the feeling since it was drawn we are being watched by an unknown person very strong." They give up after a while returning to their siting spots wondering just how strong her aunts and possible cousins are considering how this one easily intimidated their mother with little effort.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Nov 08, 2013 7:05 am

"How long should I keep this from him? I feel I need to be discreet before we actually head to the actual location." Arasinya had to be sure that they don't attract too much attention. If this mission needs to be successful, they need to keep it to themselves as best as they can.

As Morwen sat with her sisters, she would ask, "Can't I use my magic of a dark elf to find the symbol?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Fri Nov 08, 2013 8:16 pm

She says " just have a good time then break it too him around evening meal time when it wouldn't be a good time to start heading there." She adds "don't just full out drop the news just ease into it so he will believe you just learned about it yourself."

The Matron mother says " I highly doubt it you felt her mystical strength when she glared at you didn't you Morwen, because even if that wasn't her real body it didn't lack in her power which seems to increased since I last seen her." She adds " I am betting it is my mother is watching us when the mood suits her which I will be impossible to predict her moods just that I am surprised she is giving a damned about me now."
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:55 pm

Arasinya nods as she says, "OK, I'll do that. Should I go back to my room now?" She's hoping that neither her mother nor Xerxan would be concerned of her being out for quite some time.

Taking her mother's words, Morwen would ask, "So what do you advise us to do?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:29 pm

The high priestess nods and says " go ahead just go enjoy the next days events just understand the merchants are not all going to be working at full strength because anyone not celebrating will be in the shops."

The Matron mother says " we will just have to wait and see what her plans are when she reveals them to us, because you can't force her hand because it probably will only make her laugh at our efforts to push her. The youngest daught walks to the general location turning to everyone droping her shorts and swaps her ass then do the burn gesture right at the general location of the symbol then pulls her shorts up walking back smirking about her brazen act of possibly taunting her family she doesn't really know."
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 38 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 31 ... 38  Next