Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 9:00 pm

» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Blue_Snakie Today at 7:59 pm

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Daaharu Today at 4:21 pm

» Yori Takibi vs. Birbie Becky - The Blazing Winds Will Rage!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 1:39 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Mystery Dragon Today at 5:45 am

Who is online?
In total there are 104 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 103 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

the nightmare versus the world

2 posters

Page 20 of 27 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 23 ... 27  Next

Go down

the nightmare versus the world - Page 20 Empty Re: the nightmare versus the world

Post by killer_diclonius Mon Apr 28, 2014 6:42 am

"do you think we could watch them naked" she says curiously because she really did not like wearing anything in bed like a sister fabric irritates her skin she got that from her mother side she would also say that it would be nice to see her mother in her original form meanwhile Ayako nodded and said something to Lisa about reading a book titled"neo-Tokyo 2538"

killer_diclonius

Back to top Go down

the nightmare versus the world - Page 20 Empty Re: the nightmare versus the world

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:14 am

Masaki chuckled and shook her head as she replied, "Yes, we'll watch them naked. I guess you got that from me, I can tell. Alright, come on, kiddo." She would start getting out of the water and dry herself before getting dressed.

Lisa would ask, "Neo-Tokyo 2538? What's that one about?" Soon, the waitress would come in to ask what they would like to drink.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by killer_diclonius Wed Apr 30, 2014 12:56 am

she smiled and got out as well, as she said that she looked beautiful as herself as she looked at her mother "well I guess you could say it. It's kind of about a post-apocalyptic war going on with the Tokyo" she said as she would ask for a milkshake she looked over at Julian and smiled

killer_diclonius

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Apr 30, 2014 7:26 am

Masaki and Natsu both walked out of the area and back out before Masaki can transform into a dragon again. She would lower herself for her daughter to climb on so that she can begin ascending upwards.

"Interesting, I might look into it sometime." Lisa would order strawberry lemonade while Alice ordered fruit punch.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by killer_diclonius Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:45 am

she would comply as she looked at her mother and said "I think he deserves a big hug in your Dragon form when we land." She said. "Lisa this has been on my mind for a while… Do you think you could sleep closer to me." She said softly

killer_diclonius

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu May 01, 2014 5:16 am

Masaki would slowly ascend into the air as she began to fly Natsu back home. The view as always was spectacular and the breeze felt refreshing. "Who? Your father?"

Lisa nodded and said, "Of course, if it makes you feel any better at night. So, what are we gonna order today?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by killer_diclonius Thu May 01, 2014 5:44 am

"no, silly I meant to say me." She said laughing. "I think I wow have a porterhouse steak" she said happily. And begins to talk to Lisa about things that really only she could talk about, for instance the amount of Thailand's Lisa has looked at the door that leads to nowhere at the apartment and also her and Alice doing a duet

killer_diclonius

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu May 01, 2014 6:48 am

"Oh! Well, okay, I just hope I don't crush you when I hug you." It took the two at least 15 minutes before they reached an open field close to the apartment.

As the trio were talking about the things that would interest Ayako after the match, Lisa would choose a light caesar salad and spaghetti while Alice chose salmon with steamed parmesan asparagus and wild rice. They placed their order to the waitress as soon as she came with their drinks. Lisa then asked, "Say, Ayako, as soon as I get back out to being an idol, perhaps you would like to join me in a duet?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by killer_diclonius Thu May 01, 2014 6:54 am

"I really don't think you will crash me." She said giving down and opening her arms "well I do you have a excellent singing voice" she then cleared her throat and let out the most menacing growl like that of a expert death metal singer in the growl they would the lyrics but only Ayako could understand them she stopped and said happily. "So what do you think"

killer_diclonius

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu May 01, 2014 6:59 am

As soon as they landed, Masaki would let Natsu down first before giving her a soft motherly hug. "You know, dragons aren't very known to give off motherly hugs."

Alice and Lisa would listen to Ayako's death metal voice and it did have a lot of potential. Perhaps a rock solo can go well with Lisa's rock and roll. Alice would then reply, "Well, it's good, but don't do it here. This is a public place and people are already starting to think you're weird."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 27 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 23 ... 27  Next