Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 53 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 53 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

the nightmare versus the world

2 posters

Page 11 of 27 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 19 ... 27  Next

Go down

the nightmare versus the world - Page 11 Empty Re: the nightmare versus the world

Post by killer_diclonius Wed Apr 02, 2014 9:56 am

"you do know that there is no one around?" She said "there's really no point to having it on" she said noting that this is a remote location meanwhile the older sister delivered a hard shot two leases ahead with a chair wrapped in barbed wire "I could keep this up all day" she said seeing Alice was incapacitated and a pile of glass on the turnbuckle "you guys want to call it?"

killer_diclonius

Back to top Go down

the nightmare versus the world - Page 11 Empty Re: the nightmare versus the world

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Apr 02, 2014 3:16 pm

Masaki responded, "I know, but still, I don't want us to get in trouble. I mean..." Masaki would look around to see Natsu's point. Slowly she would look down at her bra before at Natsu. Seeing how eager she was to spend time with her in her own way, Masaki couldn't refuse. With a sigh, Masaki would remove her bra and toss it to the grass beside Natsu's clothes. "Okay, are you ready to have fun?"

Alice was indeed tired from all the fighting Ayako had given, but Lisa was still itching for more. Lisa would say, "If you want to, Ayako. It's your match and your choice."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by killer_diclonius Thu Apr 03, 2014 12:08 am

the young girl smiled "what should we do first" she then had a idea "I read somewhere that this place has got a whole bunch of natural hot springs I was wondering if you would like to buy their location?" She said looking into the 13 year old mermaids eyes Ayako smiles "I do you can take a lot more to look at Alice… And this wasn't the traditional cut yourself with a razor style blood I think we should continue this later"
Ayako also made a note that death match is legitimately dangerous and some people are even last their life "I don't want to kill anyone of you guys I think I've given you a free preview of what I am going to do to that guy so let's go to the bathhouse and talk about how we and the vacation remember after that its food!" She said happily smiling and walking over to Alice "you can still stand right?" She said concerned looking at Lisa "are you okay? What are you looking at? She would look over to a picture "who is that?" She would ask curiously

killer_diclonius

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Apr 03, 2014 7:00 am

Masaki chuckled at the thought of buying this particular location for the hot springs. "Well, if I get a job, honey, I might earn enough money to do so. How about we swim around a bit before we take a look at those hot springs?"

Lisa would nod as she understood it was for the best and for Alice's safety. Alice smiled as she held her arm a little and said, "Yeah, I'll be fine. Just a few scratches, but I think the bathhouse will soothe my aches and pains."

For Lisa, she would look over to a familiar picture and say, "Well, that's one of our good friends, Jackpot. Coming from Ireland, she's not only a skilled river dancer, but she can dance around her opponents as fast as her steps."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by killer_diclonius Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:09 am

"sure thing" she said happily asking if she were like to have a mother and daughter time in the hot spring "still can't get over how adorable you look!" She then would say the hot springs are located in a underwater caves which is technically go use it to the dormant volcano Ayako would embrace Alice softly "thank you for putting up with me and my strange choice in matches… I have always wanted to meet a Irish person" she said to Lisa (I'm wondering how you feel about about doing a elfen lied rp if so look under the realm gate and it should be called another time and place for you in brackets your username)

killer_diclonius

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Apr 03, 2014 10:42 am

(I'd like to do one, but I just need to know what to do.)

"Natsu, we surely will be having a mother and daughter time at the hot spring," said Masaki starting to swim. "But first, let's practice on our swimming before we head over there."

Alice and Lisa would also embrace their friend to thank her for that match. Alice would say, "It's our pleasure, Ayako. We better start cleaning up here so we can get to the bathhouse."

Lisa would add, "And perhaps soon, we'll arrange a time where you can meet with Jackpot."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by killer_diclonius Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:51 pm

(well is based on the possibility that Lucy gets together with that guy who finds out on the beach they have a child called Yuki… Mariko and her sister are now living together at the restaurant Mariko being a close of the original due to 8 months clothing research facility I will be Yuki and Mariko and the guy I will p.m. you with the first post)she smiled as she continued to swim alongside her mother "are you getting used to it?" After cleaning up she would say "well let's go and see it in our favourite spring"

killer_diclonius

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Apr 04, 2014 1:23 am

(OK, I'll be needing that post as soon as possible.)

Masaki would swim like a real mermaid as she said to Natsu, "I sure am, baby. I just hope that you're having as much fun also." They spent the next half hour or so swimming around the lake. They did forward strokes and backward strokes and even with a fin, Masaki was getting the hang of it. She also couldn't help but do a couple of backflips from rising up out of the water like a fish going upstream.

As soon as they were done, Masaki changed back into a normal human and cleaned up herself before turning back into a dragon. "OK, Natsu, let's go!"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by killer_diclonius Fri Apr 04, 2014 1:42 am

"wait you forgot to give me a drink… You will probably turn int a mermaid when we go to the spring" she said looking at her mother in her Dragon self

killer_diclonius

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Apr 04, 2014 1:47 am

"Oh, I didn't forget, Natsu," said Masaki as she waited for Natsu to climb on before they took off again. "I thought it would be perfect for you to get a drink in the spring. That way we can enjoy ourselves as mother and daughter. What do you say?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 27 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 19 ... 27  Next