Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 52 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 51 Guests :: 1 Bot

anon4you

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

the nightmare versus the world

2 posters

Page 19 of 27 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 23 ... 27  Next

Go down

the nightmare versus the world - Page 19 Empty Re: the nightmare versus the world

Post by killer_diclonius Sun Apr 20, 2014 1:04 am

"thank you so much… For doing this." Ayako then asked still laughing. "What are you girls wearing" she said not intentionally laughing at the two more laughing at a billboard that had a humorous slogan

killer_diclonius

Back to top Go down

the nightmare versus the world - Page 19 Empty Re: the nightmare versus the world

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:51 am

"Anything for my little girl," said Misaki as she kept Natsu in her arms as she was still feeding her. "When do you want to head back home?"

Lisa looked very upset at Ayako, who she thought was out of her mind. "What? We wore these before when we went out and walked to the bathhouse! Didn't you even notice?" However, Alice would glance over to the billboard behind them and wondered if that's what Ayako found so funny.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by killer_diclonius Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:09 am

"soon" she said. But continue to drink "the Billboard it's hilarious!" She said laughing harder "I don't even know what it is, but it's hilarious!" She said literally falling over and rolling on the ground, laughing uncontrollably

killer_diclonius

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:38 am

Masaki nodded as she said, "Alright, but just remember, we need to get lunch after this."

The two would look behind them to the billboard and saw the two people standing there and they're dressed quite oddly. Honestly, they didn't know what to say, but they only stared with wide eyes as if it's an awkward moment.

Last edited by 971 on Sat Apr 26, 2014 7:47 am; edited 1 time in total

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by killer_diclonius Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:31 am

"when we go we can have lunch watching TV." She said happily Ayako picked herself up after calming down and said happily. "All right you to let us indulge in burger and fries!"

killer_diclonius

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Apr 24, 2014 3:11 pm

"Of course! What shows do you like to watch?"

Both Alice and Lisa were glad that Ayako calmed down and cheered as they followed along. But then, they took a second glance at the billboard and then at each other before stifling some giggles. Those giggles soon erupted with laughter.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by killer_diclonius Fri Apr 25, 2014 2:08 am

Ayako walked into the restaurant laughing and give them a hug. "I know I know and that kind of bra is legal? She sought to other people in the restaurant at this hour a young girl who looked around five years old and a mother Ayako instantly recognise them as Julian and her daughter natsu looked at the cowgirl "American horror story… Guilty crown and a stand-up comedy routine by Jim Carrey"

killer_diclonius

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Apr 26, 2014 7:47 am

The two girls would hug Ayako back as they nodded and chuckled in agreement. Alice would say, "I have no idea, but I wouldn't be caught dead in that thing!" Still giggling, the three would go to the hostess to ask for a table of 3 so they can have lunch together.

"Hmm, already acting like an adult watching those things, are you?" Masaki was a little concerned of her youngest daughter in her actions. "Well, I see that you've grown up to make your own decisions."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by killer_diclonius Sun Apr 27, 2014 4:54 am

they leave them to a table "you know what I'm thinking" said Ayako "I am thinking that we not only take on 404 I am thinking we also take on black cougar death bird the violator and jewls" she proposed it was in the exact same death match at the same time but she was going to let it just be a regular death match it was going to involve barbed wire and lots of glass and also a live piranha tank just for good measure the young child would know that American horror story is loosely based of factional place is located within America

killer_diclonius

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Apr 28, 2014 1:58 am

Masaki would then help Natsu sit upright as she asked, "So, wanna head home now and get lunch before we watch your shows?"

As the trio sat at their table, Ayako was telling Lisa and Alice about her idea of tonight's deathmatch. Lisa and Alice both stared at her and then at each other in confusion as they weren't sure about going up against all those fighters. Lisa would reply, "Ummm, just stick with 404, Ayako. Remember, you're trying to promote our group and get me out of the Blood Iron Fist."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 27 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 23 ... 27  Next