Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 218 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 218 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

End of the road? (for Yamato and Wrath)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

End of the road? (for Yamato and Wrath) Empty End of the road? (for Yamato and Wrath)

Post by Maxy Mon Sep 15, 2014 6:49 pm

It’️s been a couple months since she was last in the ring, and for good reason. For one thing she is lucky to be alive. Also while recovering, for the first time Kei started to doubt herself. Outside of those in her family she kept to herself most of the time. She did make the occasional contact with friends, but nothing long. Most of the training classes she ran her husband and someone else would fill in, while the few times she was there it was clear that she wasn’️t feeling quite like her usual self.

One day she arrived at the training ring where a few of the students were there getting a work out in. She appears to be in a more positive mood than she has been lately and they appear to notice that when they see her. Jesse though could tell that Kei had something big on her mind, something very big. Kei took part in the workouts as if nothing had happened, even though she was still feeling slight effects from her previous battle with her rival. When Jesse had a chance to during a break she asked Kei if something was on her mind because she thinks there might be. Kei nods but doesn’️t go into detail as to what it is, at least not yet.

Before things wrap up for the day she tells the group that she has something to say. One of them asks her if it’️s anything with how she’️s been feeling over the past couple of months. If so there’️s nothing to worry about, they all understand.
“It’️s a small part of it.” She tells them in response. “I’️ve also been doing a lot of thinking lately. In case if you may have heard rumors of a possible tag team forming of Wrath and myself, I’️ll admit there have been some talks about it, but lately I haven’️t talked with her. Mostly because there is one thing I have to figure out first. “It looks like she’️s about to say something that is very hard for her to actually put to words. Jesse has a feeling she knows what’️s coming but stays quiet.
“During this time I have been considering retiring from active competition. I haven’️t made up my mind yet, but there is one thing I have to do before I’️ll know for sure. As I’️m sure you know, last time I faced Yamato it didn’️t go well. Not just for me, but for two of your fellow students as well that were looking on.” She was referring to Jesse and Steven and how Yamato attacked them during the match when it went out into the streets as they were watching the action.

“I have thought about it for a while, and this is where today’️s lesson of the day comes in. Sometimes you can’️t be afraid to take a risk. Of course we risk a lot when we step into the ring, but we know that if we lose we can live to fight another day. I have challenged Yamato to another match. This time though if he wins, I will retire. Should I win I don’️t know if I’️ll continue to compete or not, but something tells me I will know the answer for that after the match.”

As she talks with her students, her husband and co-trainer Wes secretly gets hold of Jill and tells her what just happened. The longer she and her students talk the more emotional things seem to get, but the more sure she knows this is something she has to do. After the training session ended and before she and Wes are about take off she looks back at the empty ring and tells herself ‘I hope I’️m right about this.’️

Maxy

Back to top Go down

End of the road? (for Yamato and Wrath) Empty Re: End of the road? (for Yamato and Wrath)

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Sep 16, 2014 8:53 am

Meanwhile, Kei's close friend and fighting partner, Jill Rolig aka Wrath was having breakfast with her young daughter, Jenny. Her little girl was getting ready to spend time with Sky and Excel and she was beyond excited to do a lot with them. Over the past few months as a wrestler, Jill has proven herself to be a tough competitor, but once she was a bit mentally unstable. Ever since witnessing her husband's murder, Jill felt alone and wanted revenge towards the world. But Kei was actually the first to understand her and helped her greatly to better herself even without the mask. She wouldn't have to remain a "demon", but rather a defender.

Just as breakfast was done and the two were cleaning up, Jill would get a call from Wes who explained the whole situation to her. "What? Him again?...I see. Well, I'll be over there soon, I need to drop off my daughter first. Okay, see ya, bye." With that, Jill would quickly grab her wrestling attire, mask, and workout equipment in a small bag before locking the front door behind her as she led Jenny to the car. She would drive her to see the grandparents and she would drop Jenny off and wave goodbye.

Afterwards, Jill would follow Wes's directions to the location where they have to meet in secret.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

End of the road? (for Yamato and Wrath) Empty Re: End of the road? (for Yamato and Wrath)

Post by Maxy Thu Sep 18, 2014 4:38 am

As Kei headed back home, Wes headed to where Jill said to meet her. Kei didn't question where Wes was headed so he didn't make up anything to keep it a secret. When he got there it looked like it was just the two of them, though he wouldn't be surprised if word spread of what Kei said not too long ago. When he sees Jill he isn't sure what to say to her at first. He does at least manage to give her a half smile.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Oct 08, 2014 5:46 am

Dynamo44:
Jill made it to their rendezvous point and met up with Wes. She would walk over to him and say, "Hey, Wes, what's up?" Wes looked a little nervous on what to say to her, so she may not get a complete response. So, to eliminate the middle man and save some trouble, she would add, "I heard about Kei and her confrontation with Yamato that's going to be coming soon and she needed me? I'm all in for helping and all, but I don't want to see her get hurt either. Last time, she was almost done for."

Jill had to keep this quiet like two normal people having a conversation.

Maxy:
“Well you know her and how competitive out there she is. I know you two were thinking of teaming up at some point but…well…I’m not sure if that’ll get to happen.” It was something he didn’t want to think or say. He knows that she has beaten Yamato before. But with how she has been lately and the stakes she put on herself, he doubted that she could for sure come out on top. The look that he had on his face was saying the same thing. He does believe in her, always has, but maybe everything might be too much for her to handle. That and he isn’t sure if there is anything he can do about it.

Dynamo44:
It took Jilly a few moments to think about this. Once Kei challenged Yamato to another match, there is no turning back. The redheaded Swedish fighter thought that this might be the match that ends Kei for good and it definitely would...but she refused to let that happen. With a sharp look in her eyes and determination on her face, Jilly would say, "Well, I say it needs to happen and it needs to happen right now. Kei is a dear friend of mine and as a friend myself, I wouldn't let her go through this alone. Do you know where she is, Wes?”

Maxy:
"She's at home." he tells her. "I know you want to help her but what would you do? I think if you actually got involved in the match itself it would make things worse." He knew how seriously his wife took things in the ring. She had habit a lot of times of putting it above certain family matters. He did wonder what Jill had in mind though. "What were you thinking of?”

Dynamo44:
Jilly would be silent for a few moments as Wes mentioned his fears for his wife if she's gonna wrestle and how it may take over her family matters. Then, she would say, "Listen, I don't care if I might make things worse in the ring. She had said it herself that we may be a team. And I have a score to settle with Yamato for harming such a dear friend of mine." When asked what she would do, she would reply, "Well, once I meet up with her, I'll have a talk with her on what we can do for our upcoming match before discussing how she can balance her time in wrestling with the time being spent with her family. Then, we get right onto training."

The Swedish fighter was no anxious to find Kei and she hoped things would work out well between them

Maxy:
Wes shakes his head at her as it looked like she didn't fully get what he was saying. "It's not that Jill. Things are good for her family wise now, better then they have ever been. I was saying it was bad for many years while the kids were growing up. I don't know what you'll end up doing after you do talk with her. I do know one thing though, she won't be happy if you interfere in the match."

He knows that Jill wants to help her, but knowing his wife the way he does, he has a strong feeling that this is something that his girl has and wants to do alone.

Dynamo44:
Jill would pause now as Wes was clarifying his last statement. She would take a few moments of silence to think about it. It was true that if she gets in the middle of their fight, it would definitely be drastic and she didn't want any more harm to come to Kei. She would nod as she said, "Hmm...I see. Okay, well the least I can do is give her some support. I just want her to know that I can help her out too."

Jill shuffled her feet a bit in fidgeting embarassment. She still has to work on her anger outside the ring.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Wed Oct 15, 2014 3:20 am

"I know, and I have a feeling she knows that as well." Beyond that he wasn't sure if there was anything else physically that they could do. He knows that facing Yamato was something she's done many times over the years and part of him wondered if his wife was secretly plotting something. Given what she said earlier, that and how their last meeting ended, he figured she wouldn't want just another ordinary match with him.

He doesn't tell Jill what he's thinking, since he isn't completely sure about it. Though he asked Jill if anything was on her mind.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Oct 15, 2014 7:06 am

Almost on cue when Wes asked if anything was on her mind, Jill was already starting to think about something. Feeling it was best to tell it immediately, she would reply, "Well, I was wondering if I can go and meet with Kei. I don't know if she is busy or anything, but I just want to see if I can help." Of course, this may seem unnecessary, but if a proposed alliance must be mended, it must be done as soon as possible.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:00 am

He sees nothing wrong with her wanting to that and mentions that as far she he knows she headed home and that would be the best place to look for her most likely, not thinking of a reason why she would head back out after working out for as long as they were earlier. Even though he knew Jill got here on her own, not sure how exactly, he does off her a lift there.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Oct 23, 2014 5:05 am

Jill thanked Wes as he offered to give her a lift to their home. She greatly needed it for she was willing to help in any way she could, especially when it comes to family. She would follow Wes's lead to get to his vehicle and start moving out. And as long as Jenny is safe, this would be much easier for her.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Fri Oct 31, 2014 3:03 am

As he suspected, Kelly was at home just relaxing and not up to anything important as she's just watching some tv. He doesn't say anything once they got inside but he points out where she can find her.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Nov 03, 2014 7:30 pm

As soon as they got inside, Jill would follow Wes's lead and went straight to Kelly's location. She wiped her feet on the doormat before taking off her shoes. Then, she would be as quiet and courteous as possible to not make such a ruckus. Once she found Kelly, Jill then said, "Hi, Kelly. Can I come in?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next