by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 167 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 167 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Road to Alaska..... The Dream does it again....

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Road to Alaska..... The Dream does it again....  Empty Road to Alaska..... The Dream does it again....

Post by Kitten Wed May 25, 2016 5:44 am

The AFW arena was packed as it always was. The fans were still roaring after the last match, the replays of the last beauty that her cute derriere kicked still on showed on the huge screens around the arena, and as it was always the case with the AFW crowd they wanted more... and the AFW always had more. When the lights in the arena turned off the crowd knew something good was coming up next. The flashes of the phones soon illuminated the otherwise dark arena like a constellation of dancing lights, and when Natalia's theme began to play the fans went completely insane. The fans knew this year Summer Splash was coming soon and everybody wanted to see The Dream in Alaska.

Pink lights tarted to dance around the arena and the fans only got louder and louder until Natalia appeared in the entrance area wearing a cute sailor uniform, including her Captain hat. Microphone in one hand Natalia posed for the fans as the arena lights fired up. She then walked slowly towards the ring, waving and blowing playful kisses to the fans that continued to cheer like there was no tomorrow. She climbed up to the empty ring and stood on the center. She had to wait for nearly two minutes before the fans calmed down and she was able to speak.

"HEEEELLOOOOOOOOO EVERYBODYYYYYY!" Natalia yelled, making the fans roar again. ”I know you all have been super worried lately...” Natalia continue, trying to look worried herself but unable to hide the mischievous smile in her luscious lips. ”Summer Splash is coming in fast…. And there have been no mentions at all about little pretty me showing up in Alaska….The time is almost up and the card is close to being closed…. And No Natalia?…” Natalia made a pause and nodded letting the fans make some more noise.

”Well…. Worry not AFW fans! I've come to tell you that you have nothing to fear…. THE DREAM IS GOING TO BE IN SUMMER SPLASH!!!!” Natalia announced after a dramatic pause making the fans going completely insane. It took another couple of minutes before the cheers quieted down and Natalia could speak again. ”I told the highers ups that there just couldn't be Summer Splash without The Dream…. And of course they agreed!” Natalia giggled a bit before continuing. ”Now…. There is only one tiny little detail that I've been told to take care of before I can be put in the card of this years biggest and sexiest show…. I need… and opponent...”

Natalia walked around the ring a bit letting the fans yell the names of the girls they would like to her fight, putting a hand on her ear to hear better what the fans suggested. ”Rei?…. Momoko?….Kelly?… Yuki?….Tai?...Come on guys this is serious!” Natalia said giggling and then raised her hand to quiet the excited fans, which took a few seconds. ”Those are all interesting proposals...but no…. It is not enough… “ Natalia shook her head. ”It is obvious I am too much for any of the girls backstage… I'm just…. Too much for any...one…. And for that reason I've decided that one opponent won't be enough! I….need…. TWO!!!” Natalia raised her hand showing two fingers in V while she stuck her tongue playfully at the cameras.

”That's right all you silly noobs out there hiding in the locker rooms…. This is your chance… if you haven't been invited to Summer Splash this year… I got your tickets to Alaska right here!” Natalia said, pulling two plane tickets that read ALASKA in big blue letters from behind her back and showing them off to the cameras. ”All you have to do is find another loser like yourself and form a team to challenge little pretty moi... Isn't that amazing...."

Natalia waited a bit to see if someone would appear but she grew impatient quickly, faster than the fans. "COME ON! THIS IS THE CHANCE OF YOUR LIVES!!! A MATCH AGAINST THE MOST POPULAR FIGHTER IN THE AFW!!! AT THE MOST POPULAR EVENT OF THE YEAR!!!! YOU HAVE TO BE CRAZY NOT TO TAKE IT!!"

Road to Alaska..... The Dream does it again....  6u0iRWY
Road to Alaska..... The Dream does it again....  QiougD6Road to Alaska..... The Dream does it again....  TTlOMaFRoad to Alaska..... The Dream does it again....  5t0Q5s2Road to Alaska..... The Dream does it again....  WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Road to Alaska..... The Dream does it again....  Empty Re: Road to Alaska..... The Dream does it again....

Post by IndigoDragon Wed May 25, 2016 9:08 am

A while came after that outburst before someone replied back with a shout of her own.

"Hey! With a proposal like that, how could it not be tempting to lay your cute little ass out in the snow?!" A voice called. Who? This was to be soon revealed as the woman walked out onto the stage. It was the self-proclaimed Rising Star of the AFW. The rowdy, strong, sexy and chaotic Juniper Nayle. She stood up there with her arms crossed and donning her trademark cheshire grin. As this was surely a more Natalia-driven crowd, The cheers were much less for Juniper in comparison to one of AFW's most popular fighters.

"Someone would have to be crazy to take that proposal." She said, contradictory to what Natalia claimed. Walking down towards the ring and climbing over the ropes to get in, the tall redhead kept her eyes on the blue-eyed beauty. "Someone like me. And I'd team up with anyone willing to help me defeat you, and I'm sure we'd take you on in any match!" This came as a surprise to many in the crowd who did know Juniper. She was they type to mainly stay around submission matches. Natalia could have had something different in mind and trip Juniper up. Although The Dream was know to be very crafty with those types of matches as well...

Opportunity was something the redhead liked to take when it was being given out. Especially in a fashion like this, being able to even take on Natalia. It was also a way to get unto this year's Summer Splash, just like Natalia said. Taking a few steps closer to The Dream, Juniper posed with a hand on her hip. "Im here for my chance~"

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Road to Alaska..... The Dream does it again....  Empty Re: Road to Alaska..... The Dream does it again....

Post by PV Wed May 25, 2016 4:54 pm

"Summer Splash? What is that?" Vikki asked as she milled around the dressing room waiting for her partner, Kelly to finish up getting into her gear. "It's a PPV, it's OUR PPV" Vikki looked distrubed, so far the cuties record in AFW was less than appealing, and the thought of getting humiliated on a grand stage did nothing for Vikki's opinion. "But we arent good enough Kelly" she protested. "Ppfff" Kelly raised an eyebrow and finished putting her boots on. "We ARE THE Team here!" Kelly reached and dragged Vikki out of the dressing room and onto the corridor, they were heading for the arena. "What are we doing?" Vikki asked. Kelly stopped and turned around with a furious look on her face. "We are going to challenge that silly girl in the ring right now. Dont worry, the only splash she is gonna get is you and me off the turnbuckles to finish her off!"

The sound of "Macarena" blasted from the arena PA and soon after both Kelly and Vikki walked out. Kelly was full of attitude meanwhile Vikki awkwardly tagged along.

"Well, well, well...." Kelly began as the music died down. "It looks like you have your challenge answered, although popular? you?" Kelly laughed aloud purposfully to wind Natalia up. "Listen, how about you give us the tickets, and we promise not to utterly humiliate you" Vikki nodded in the background but was completely unsure.

"No wait, how about you lay down right now on your back, we come down there and give you a cutie crush?" Kelly turned and patted her rear indicating just how the cuties would humiliate their new rival.

"Oh and as for your little friend here, dont make us laugh. Even my partner could destory her!" Vikki's eyes went as big as saucers when she heard this. She grabbed Kelly and whispered, "What the hell are you doing?" Kelly shrugged, "Come on, we can take them!" Kelly turned back and raised the mic. "So Miss Redhead, wait your turn. We will give you exactly the same treatment as FATALIA! gets. But we want her first!"

With a grin she lowered the mic and waited for Natalia to reply. The crowd jeered and cheeed in equal measure. Some loving this new found attitude, some in complete disbelief that the cuties dared to even talk to someone like this

PV

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Wed May 25, 2016 7:55 pm

Just as Natalia was about to say something else to the mic someone suddenly appeared. Natalia tilted her head to the side and raised an eyebrow, watching at the redhead that was making her way to the ring. Natalia blinked and looked at Juniper up and down, checking how buff and strong she looked... but that hardly impressed The Dream; she had fought buffier and bigger opponents.

Natalia moved the mic to her lips again to answer Juniper challenge when she was interrupted a second time, now by someone's entrance theme. "ehhh?" Natalia couldn't believe someone would use La Macarena as an entrance theme. The two girls that entered where the complete opposite of the redhead that had appeared first, cute, tiny and looking completely harmless.... just like their name adorable.

"Awwwww so kawaii...." Natalia said almost squealing. She wanted to hug them, cuddle them, pinch their cheeks and brush their hair... until she heard Kelly's threats and insults.

"....fatalia?...." Natalia repeated blinking in disbelief. How Kelly managed to annoy her without losing any cuteness points Natalia didn't understood... but now she wanted to teach these two cuties a lesson they wouldn't forget..... ever.

Natalia looked at the two kawaiis and then at the tall redhead, thinking for a second while the crowd started a screaming battle... some yelling that Natalia took on Juniper and others cheering for the two cuties.... and after a bit Natalia took a step forward to face Juniper.

"Well Juni-chan...." Natalia said, having deducted Juniper's name from the crowds chants. "I would love to accept your challenge and give you your chance... your chance to be humbled, broken and humiliated by the most interesting wrestler in the world...moi…………" Natalia said giggling.

"But......" The Dream would continue stepping away from Juniper. "You have failed at the most basic of tests....math tests.... I said I wanted two opponents....not one...!"

Natalia moved towards the kawaii cuties turning her back on Juniper. "So.... I'll be giving these tickets to these two silly cuties.... whom apparently are smart enough to count and not much more...." The Dream added, stretching her arm to hand down the Alaska Airlines tickets to Kelly and Vikki as the crowd roared...

Road to Alaska..... The Dream does it again....  QiougD6Road to Alaska..... The Dream does it again....  TTlOMaFRoad to Alaska..... The Dream does it again....  5t0Q5s2Road to Alaska..... The Dream does it again....  WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Wed May 25, 2016 8:33 pm

Juniper had forgotten about something. Something very crucial to the choices that Natalia made. She turned her head and looked back to the team that also called Natalia out. A tag team had come down into the ring. And The Dream was almost smitten with them. And that word....Kawaii. A word Juniper disliked. Thos was the first influence.

"What? Friend?" Juniper growls when she was talked to by one of the girls. And then was told she would get beaten easily by them! Or even by one?! The redhead ballet her fists. She was about to go on and lay a word storm on the two, until Natalia spoke.

In all honesty, Juniper took Natalia's threats much more seriously than the tag team's. But she was still angered by the confidence Natalia had that she would humiliate the redhead. And she could already see where this was going. Her decision would be influenced by the second fact that she wanted two people to fight against. Not just one. A normal person would have brushed this off and accepted that fact.

But not Juniper. After Natalia already handed the tickets off, the crowd roared. But Juniper's next action garnered several gasps of shocked reactions. The redhead put a hand on Natalia's shoulder and tried to turn around the beautiful woman.

"Now you listen here..."

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Tue May 31, 2016 2:08 am

Natalia handed the tickets to the two cuties and winked at them...and then she felt Juniper's hand on her shoulder. That didn't surprised Natalia; she kind of expected the redhead to react in negative manner to her decision to give the two kawaiis the keys to the years most important event, what surprised Natalia was the strength of Juniper's pull, making her spin around and almost making her lose her cute captain hat.

"WOOOAAAA!" Natalia slapped Juniper's hand off her shoulder and stared into the redheads eyes frowning cutely. The blue eyed cutie was certainly not happy with Juniper's attitude. "Now stop right there you little pest... Who...the hell...do you think you are?" Natalia moved closer to Juniper, getting in the redhead's face and letting her ample breasts to push against Juniper's own pair.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Tue May 31, 2016 6:40 am

Natalia was still cute and adorable, even when angered and frowning. But Juniper was too annoyed herself to notice that. The Dream swatted Juniper's hand off of her shoulder. Those deep blue eyes stare imto Juniper's fiery ones.

She asked the taller woman just who she thought she was who trying to press her chest against the redhead's. "Im fucking awesome!" She turned her head to the side. "Though my name is Juniper. Hope you know that..." She looks right back at Natalia again. "And I definitely ain't little." She sneered back, taking a push forward with her own chest.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:37 pm

Juniper was definitively not little. Natalia had to push her heels up and get on her tippy toes to look at her eye to eye. She also used this to push her breasts into Juniper's own pair, trying to push them up closer to the redhead's chin. The Dream was not one to shy away from confrontations, and even less from body to body contact, so she pushed herself closer to Juniper, stating into her eyes so closely that the tips of their noses almost touched.

"Well.... I don't care how big you think you are.... you are still a little pest... a pest that isn't going to Alaska..." Natalia said with a mischievous smile. "And if you don't back off right now.... I'm going to have to crush you like a bug...." she added, trying to rile Juniper some more.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Thu Jun 02, 2016 12:16 am

When provoked enough, Juniper would react. Usually with words first. "Hm?! What was that?!"

She balled her fists. "I did care about going to Alaska. But screw that! It was more to fight with you and beat you down!" Juniper noted that her breasts were being pushed up and how Natalia had to stand on her toes. It made her grin wide. Juniper knew well that Natalia was as tough as she was beautiful. Which was a dangerous combination if used right. And boy could she use it right...

"You really dont care about contact, do you?" She brought her hands up to give The Dream a small shove. "Good!"

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Mon Jun 06, 2016 5:36 pm

Natalia gasped as she was pushed back by the taller Juniper, overreacting a bit for the sake of dramatics... and so she could argue that Juniper had started it all. The Dream took a couple of steps back and looked at the tall redhead, her mouth open in mock shock.

She raised her arm and dropped the mic.... and then rushed at Juniper, trying to take Juniper by surprise, using the same arm with which she dropped the mic to try to hit Juniper across the chest, attempting to take down the taller girl with a sudden clothesline.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next