Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 193 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 192 Guests :: 2 Bots

SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Kirin Sumomo vs Merith

2 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Kirin Sumomo vs Merith - Page 4 Empty Re: Kirin Sumomo vs Merith

Post by luffy316 Sun May 10, 2009 3:03 am

Kirin was too slow from her injury to catch Merith's attack, the knee speeding into her face and making her cry out and clutch her sore hair and forehead. Merith swung the weighty milf off her feet and facefirst into the mat with a heavy grunt, Kirin rolling on her stomach and rubbing her head to try and drive away the cobwebs.

"Oh, you're not getting away with this," she'd growl in a bit of a daze, grabbing Merith's leg in defiance (and to start pulling herself up). "You... naughty girl..." If Merith was confident enough to let her, Kirin would shift her grip to hold one powerful leg and let her other grab the waist of her leotard, pulling her towards her in an attempt to swing the powerhouse over her shoulder and down to her level

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by RumbleRoses Mon May 11, 2009 10:43 am

Merith gave the milf a moment to try and get up, enjoying the results of her work after planting Kirin into the mat with a tremendous thud. The Amazon watched Kirin paw at her legs in an attempt to start getting up. Merith smirked, letting the fatter girl feel her legs before she began to cock a fist back, wanting to drive it right into the middle of her opponent's face. The other hand reached to take hold of her hair, but before Merith could unleash her attack, she was jerked forward by the hold on her bodysuit and the taller woman tumbled over Kirin's shoulder. "UHN!" Merith grunted as she landed on her back. Before Kirin could take advantage of Merith's position, the Amazon tried to scramble to her feet in a panic, knowing Kirin could devastate her with her weight of the Amazon stayed down too long. If Merith was fast enough, she would try to get to her feet and back away from Kirin cautiously to create distance, if she wasn't fast enough to get up before Kirin attacked, Merith would try her best to defend herself from her back...

RumbleRoses

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Mon May 11, 2009 11:58 pm

Quietly thanking her luck that the younger girl was confident enough to let her pull off her move ("Not like she didn't have a good reason to be, for a minute there..."), Kirin would catch her breath on her knees for a moment while Merith scrambled to her feet.

"That's it... get up higher again..." she thought. When Merith had barely reacher her feet, Kirin would try to lunge out and spear her to the mat or into the ropes, whichever worked out from her position. She'd try and drive the bigger girl back with a speedy tackle to her firm abs, pressing her weight into it with straining kicks into the mat until she could bring the bodybuilder down one way or another. If the opponent proved to powerful, though, she'd be in a very vulnerable position.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by RumbleRoses Tue May 12, 2009 8:32 pm

Merith wasn't ready to defend against an attack and when the girthy battering ram slammed into her stomach, Merith was driven down to the mat with Kirin partially atop her body, exactly where Merith didn't want to be. But the force had driven the air out of the Amazon once more and this time she couldnt' scramble to her feet right away. Instead she had to stay down a moment, attempting to recover enough that she could start breathing again...

RumbleRoses

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Wed May 13, 2009 4:08 am

Kirin would spread her legs out, planting her knees roughly on Merith’️s thighs and keeping her legs apart. She’️d mount the muscle girl, her warm, thoroughly uncovered crotch pressing up against hers. She’️d lean in towards her, resting her hands on top of just below Merith’️s shoulders, catching her breath herself as her bosom heaved with the effort.

“I was just like you once,” she breathed, a bit of fire in her normally soft eyes. “I was short of you by a few dozen pounds, yea, but the same. I was young and stupid too. And see, when you do something stupid like give somebody a shot to the stomach, that winds them. But you damn well better stick with it, because they’️re going to be steamed, and they’️re going to give you worse in return.”

Kirin’️s smile went a bit softer. “Though I’️m the forgiving sort,” she added, leaning to dangle her breasts over Merith’️s face ominously, nipples firm and visible through the fabric of her top.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by RumbleRoses Fri May 15, 2009 10:55 pm

Merith's eyes widened as she felt Kirin's knees press into her toned thighs. "Agh..." she muscle girl grunted as more and more weight rested down upon her form with Kirin climbing on top of her. Merith was beginning to feel a hint of fear, Kirin reminding Merith of herself in a way the way with her domination that Merith was so used to giving rather than receiving.

Merith's brow furrowed as Sumomo insulted her, calling her young and stupid, "You WISH you were like me. You were probably a big, out of shape doughgirl just like you are now... with a couple less lines on her face." Meirth spit angrily, hating immensely that such an out of shape woman was getting the best of her.

Merith's auburn eyes watched Kirin's nipples as they swayed about. Her body began to breathe again but by this point she was already pinned down by her more experienced opponent....

RumbleRoses

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Sat May 16, 2009 3:11 am

"Uncalled for," Merith said, her voice and face still containing most of its sweetness. She would, however, lean a bit more weight on her knees, spreading Merith's legs even farther apart in the process as Kirin's sex emanated its heat into Merith's. She

She looked into the bigger but weaker girl beneath her, eyes locking meaningfully as she lowered her thick, milky breasts down onto Merith's unguarded face, pressing the thick warm flesh over most of it. She was quite in control of her massive rack, leaving Merith's nostrils pressed against the top of them and continuing to watch her exposed eyes.

"Now hush up and listen, because I'm really getting the impression that it's something you're just not used to," she said, maternal but with a weight to her voice that was harsh but still well-meaning.

"I was a picture of health at your age, little lady," she said soberly, a bit of emphasis on "little" like a verbal slap. "And I assure you that birthing and raising twin girls were all that did this to me, and would likely do the same to you if you've got a heart behind those chiseled pecs of yours. And you know what? I don't mind it one bit. Because I gained weight, and I bulked up, and I grew soft, inside and out. And I gained so much from my girls, for all I've given up for them.
"But muscle doesn't go away easily, little girl. And my mind's still as stuffed full of all the holds I used to win and defend a championship belt all the way to my retirement. And I wouldn't be here, lecturing and batting you around like an infant like I am, if I hadn't listened to an elder just like you ought to."

She'd lean back a bit, granting Merith the mercy of some air. "Do you follow me, brawny?"

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by RumbleRoses Sat May 16, 2009 11:02 pm

"MM mmhhff!!" Merith protested in muffled grunts as the warm rack of her foe cut off her air. Merith strained to move but with the immense pressure keeping her legs pinned and spread and kirin's hands holding her shoulders, Merith was helpless beneath her. The brawny wrestler closed her eyes tightly as she listened to Kirin's words. The heat from her foe's sex somewhat coaxed the Amazon into staying put though she was much weaker than Kirin by this point and could not get the weighty woman off her if she tried. As Kirin mercifully lifted her immense boobs off of the freckled face of the pinned giantess, Merith gasped desperately, getting all the air she was robbed of for the few seconds. "I... I follow..." Merith panted, the heavy knees in her thighs forcing her into a steady wince of pain...

RumbleRoses

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Sun May 17, 2009 4:45 am

"Good," Kirin said, eyes finally breaking their stare into Merith's. She eased her knees a bit, letting Merith's legs relax for a moment. "I don't want to hurt you youngsters, really. I just won't stand you slinging insults, lifting the occasional dumbell and having an attitude and thinking you're a wrestler."

She would reach down and knead Merith's right breast with her appropriate hand, looking to distract her and try to bat her hand away harmlessly if she tried to stop her. "Now do you want to cut your losses now, or am I going to have to force a REAL submission out of you? Either works for me, but I'll get to shake off some of the old rust if you struggle some more," she added kindly, no hesitance or shame in the word "old."

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by RumbleRoses Mon May 18, 2009 10:50 pm

Merith's expression went weak a second as her eyes closed and she moaned softly as Kirin's hand moved her breast around. As predicted, one of Merith's hands slowly moved to deter her foe but was easily slapped away, Merith giving another moan as the kneading continued. Merith's opened her eyes as Kirin asked for her submission, locking them with her opponent's with a renewed seriousness, "I don't....mmm....give up...." she stated matter-of-factly.

RumbleRoses

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next