by Yori Today at 9:06 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:48 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:35 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:31 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 137 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 135 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Kirin Sumomo vs Elly "Red Gem" Mikami

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Kirin Sumomo vs Elly "Red Gem" Mikami Empty Kirin Sumomo vs Elly "Red Gem" Mikami

Post by luffy316 Fri Jan 02, 2009 7:15 am

Kirin set down her weights with a clang, rubbing her thick arms tenderly. "Might never get rid of this weight at this age," she sighed softly to herself. "Though I'm still not sure if I even want to. A soft body like this seems more appropriate for a league like this one." The girls seemed to have approved of her body in general, and so did many of the boys around town, so she didn't really think she had the right to complain anyway. Still, muscle was always useful.

She had a light sweat about herself, so she made her way to the locker room for a shower. It was healthier for her skin this way, but she was far from beat. She was still eager for another workout. It was doing wonder for her energy, health, spirits, and ESPECIALLY her sex life, and she was hanging around more and more, and "teaching" more and more girls proper wrestling. It was a fun life.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Kirin Sumomo vs Elly "Red Gem" Mikami Empty Re: Kirin Sumomo vs Elly "Red Gem" Mikami

Post by SakiSaki Fri Jan 02, 2009 7:24 am

Elly had finally finished storing away all of her items in her assigned locker. Being new here made her somewhat nervous. Dressed in her very short black dress, she sat down on a bench, sighed, and let her head drop. A few minutes had passed, and she had not made a move. Until a woman came into the locker room, a very curvy woman at that. Elly looked up at Kirin, and sat up straight, not wanting to seem like too much of a newbie. She gulped and tried to start a conversation.

"H-hello miss." She says respectfully, trying not to sound too nervous.

SakiSaki

Back to top Go down

Kirin Sumomo vs Elly "Red Gem" Mikami Empty Re: Kirin Sumomo vs Elly "Red Gem" Mikami

Post by luffy316 Fri Jan 02, 2009 7:33 am

Kirin smiled fondly at the young redhead.

"Well hello there, sweetheart. I haven't seen you around yet, though I haven't been here too long." She dabbed a bit of sweat from her forehead before resting the towel over her bare shoulders. She wore a purple tank top and autumn-red shorts that went down to her knees, hugging her bottom like so many pants did.

"Where they keep finding you little cuties, I'll never know!" she gushed. "I'm Kirin, and while I'm not very experienced around here, I've been wrestling for ages and would be glad to offer any help if you'd like."

Once she'd introduced herself, Kirin would offer to shake her hand. Should she grip it, she'd try and use the leverage and her muscle to pull the smaller girl into a big warm hug instead.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by SakiSaki Fri Jan 02, 2009 7:39 am

Elly smiled at the woman. She seemed very nice, her smile almost washed away all the worries the young redhead had comming into the AFW. Brimming with a sudden newfound confidence, she introduced herself too.

"My name is Elly. Elly the 'Red Gem'. Its a pleasure to meet you Kirin." She said. When offered the handshake she took it, and was instanty pulled into the warm hug. Elly melted, her face turned red, and her eyes told of her immense joy at suddenly being held. If given the chance, she would wrap her arms around Kirin's waist, and hold the more experienced woman as if she were hugging her best friend.

SakiSaki

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Fri Jan 02, 2009 7:48 am

Kirin gave an extra excited little squeeze, simply engulfing her in her massive softness as the girl wrapped her arms around her doughy waist. "Awww, you're a hugger too, are you? My girls were the same way. Just about your age, you know."

She'd give her just enough hug to lift her off her feet for a moment before setting her down and gently releasing her. "I do love your name, Elly. 'Red Gem. I knew a Ruby Rocket in my old pro days." She'd look a bit dreamy eyed before stopping and giggling. "But enough about me rambling. Are you new here, then, or have we just not been lucky enough to meet earlier?"

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by SakiSaki Fri Jan 02, 2009 7:53 am

Elly loved every moment of the hug. But she knew better than to get so suddenly attached to somebody, just because she loved being hugged. She was somewhat dissapointed when the hug came to an end, but if there were any more people as friendly as Kirin, she'd get a lot more hugs. She listened to Kirin speak of the 'Ruby Rocket'. Elly could vaugely remember her from TV when she was around 10. But she pushed that out of her head, and responded to Kirin's question.

"Yes. I'm new here, and I'd say we were lucky to meet on my first day here~" She says. The redness in her face had all but vanished. She felt very fortunate to have met a pro on her first day. Perhaps she could get a few pointers.

SakiSaki

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:06 am

"Well put," Kirin said with her almost permanent smile aglow with the delightful youngster. "Say, I was just heading to the showers for a moment, but I was wondering if you'd like to have a little practice instead? Would you be up for that?"

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by SakiSaki Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:10 am

Elly thought for a moment. They say the best way to learn is by doing, and that's just what the 'Red Gem' planned on doing. She nodded to Kirin.
"Yes, that would be nice. Perhaps you could show me a thing or two." She says. After Kirin's response, she would make her way out to one of the practice rings.

SakiSaki

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:19 am

"I hope that you'll show me just as much," Kirin said with a wink. With an encouraging pat on the bottom, she went with Elly out to the ring. Inside, she'd stretch her arms out, her breasts bouncing with nearly any movement. "So what should we try out today? Elementary pin or surrender? Something a little dirtier? Or just play around until we're bored? Though that could take a while."

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by SakiSaki Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:24 am

Elly would let out a nearly inaudible yelp when her bottom was tapped. It didn't really make her uncomfortable, it just caught her off guard. When both ladies got into the ring, Elly would respond to Kirin's question.

"Pinfall or submission. I'd like to get that down before I started anything 'fancier." She said simply. She adapted a somewhat judo-like stance, obviously modified for easy evasion and for quick grapples, and waited for Kirin to make the first move.

SakiSaki

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next