Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 9:33 pm

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 9:29 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 9:26 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 9:22 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 9:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 119 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 117 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, ReneeCockyUndercard

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Linda Halloween vs. Miss Masseter

2 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

linda halloween - Linda Halloween vs. Miss Masseter - Page 8 Empty Re: Linda Halloween vs. Miss Masseter

Post by anime_hentaifighter Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:50 pm

Linda would moan as she feels masseter suck her nipples and play hit her breasts as she tries not to show she is enjoying the clown talented tongue and fingers

Back to top Go down

linda halloween - Linda Halloween vs. Miss Masseter - Page 8 Empty Re: Linda Halloween vs. Miss Masseter

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Sep 01, 2015 9:05 pm

Masseter smiled as she continued to help Linda feel good. That moaning of pleasure was a good sign that Linda was very, very happy. Softly and slowly went her tongue as they massaged the nipples and lick up the milk that they produced as she was sucking away on them and drinking her milk. The same motion was in her fingers also to keep those beautiful breasts massaged and relaxed. Not wanting to leave Linda out, the clown couldn't help but ask, "Hey, Linda? Would you like to drink some more of your breast milk? I'm willing to share with you because it's really delicious!"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun Sep 13, 2015 12:52 pm

''Maybe next time but for right now i wish to get back to the locker room and relax in a nice warm bath''moans Linda as she knew she could use it and relax her hurting body in the warm water as she would rather taste Masseter milk then her own if she was being honest.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Sep 13, 2015 2:57 pm

As much as Masseter enjoyed drinking Linda's milk and making her breasts feel good, it was also best to make sure to give back to them also. Looking down at her own breasts after much sucking and drinking, she would ask, "Oh, but maybe you still wanted some of my milk? Wanna drink some?"

If Linda wants to, Masseter would remove her top so she can reveal her breasts to her. If not, then perhaps next time.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Mon Sep 21, 2015 8:47 pm

''thanks but i rather go to the lockerroom and enjoy a nice warm bath ''replies Linda as she would try to go to the locker room and leave the ring while waving to the fans

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Sep 21, 2015 9:19 pm

When Masseter was finished, Linda would be standing up to go back to the locker room. The cowgirl would think for a moment before following by her side and said, "If you like, I can help you back. I think that you deserve it." The clown was no sore loser and she was willing to even help out the victors in case they were having trouble getting back. It's the least she can do.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun Oct 18, 2015 8:35 pm

''wow thanks a lot for the help''giggled Linda as she was grateful for the help the clone girl was giving her as she would whisper in Masseter ear ''Hey should we not wave to the fans one more time before we go to the back''asked Linda as the fans were chanting their names

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Oct 26, 2015 8:14 am

Masseter looked at out to the crowd before back at Linda before saying, "Oh yeah! Let's do it!" She would grab her hat and wave it in the air for the fans to see. The crowd would erupt wildly as they changed both Linda's and Masseter's names. There was also applause for a wonderful fight and they hoped to see them again in future matches.

With that same bright smile, the clown went with her new friend back to the locker room together. It was a pleasure for her to fight against the other woman and hoped to fight her again really soon.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun Nov 15, 2015 9:23 am

End of the match winner Linda Halloween

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Nov 16, 2015 12:54 am

Good job!

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8