by Blade/speranza Today at 4:47 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 2:44 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by hunter of speed Today at 1:22 am

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Deus001 Today at 12:29 am

Who is online?
In total there are 110 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 109 Guests :: 2 Bots

Scourger X

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Linda Halloween vs. Miss Masseter

2 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

linda halloween - Linda Halloween vs. Miss Masseter - Page 2 Empty Re: Linda Halloween vs. Miss Masseter

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Aug 15, 2014 6:58 pm

Miss Masseter would also circle around Linda as she had to find that open spot at the right timing. It was already daunting enough that she was just a newbie facing against a veteran, but she wouldn't let that stop her from doing her best. As she was still circling, she heard Linda ask if she puts out any good then she'll pin her down. In response, the clown would say, "Sure! I'd eat just about anything! Yup, just as long as in this particular match, I can make you...DINNER!!!"

The clown would start to chuckle as she licked her lips and was going for a charge. She would attempt to tackle Linda to the mat so that she can pin her weight on top of her.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

linda halloween - Linda Halloween vs. Miss Masseter - Page 2 Empty Re: Linda Halloween vs. Miss Masseter

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sat Aug 16, 2014 11:47 pm

''You can eat my boot to your face''screams Linda as she quickly turns around and climbs the ropes and then jump off them to hit Masseter whit a dropkick hoping she can make good on her taunt and in fact make her opponent eat her lovely boot.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Aug 17, 2014 11:35 pm

As Miss Masseter was running to put Linda down, she would be surprised to see her opponent climbing up the ropes. This would lead to the other girl jumping off and going for a drop kick. The clown's eyes went wide as she tried to put her arms up to block it, but Linda's drop kick made her fly backwards and fall hard on the mat. She would grunt and hiss as the pain was starting to burn her arms. Miss Masseter spitted out that taste of boot in her mouth as she tried to get up and said, "Ya ain't puttin' me down that easileh! Now come over here so I can eat ya!!"

Once up, the clown would get her arms back up in preparation for Linda.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Mon Aug 18, 2014 6:18 pm

''you can''t handle this snack but you can choke on this masseter'' taunts LInda as she tries to smother her opponent whit her butt to try and weak her current opponent

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Aug 22, 2014 5:07 am

As Miss Masseter was trying to stand up, Linda was already on route to weaken her even more. She would see her opponent's rear end coming in to smother her face and it could be drastic and embarrassing if she gets suffocated like this. But that kick still hurt her arms quite well so she was still having trouble rising up. Linda's butt soon touched her face and Linda would push it more and more to let the smothering take effect.

"MMMMPH!!!" Miss Masseter would muffle through this and she also growled in frustration that she is getting at the losing end. But then she had an idea, she would try to push Linda's butt away from her a bit while opening her mouth wide. She was aiming to sink her own teeth into Linda's bare butt skin on that bikini bottom in hopes of her getting off. If this worked, the clown would get back up and return to her fighting stance.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:13 am

''AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaa stop it let me go you stupid clown''screams LInda as she would run away rubbing her butt which has Masseter teethmarks in them as she glares at the clown girl as she is now on the other side of the ring still rubbing her butt as the cameras took a close up as she got even madder as her butt whit the teethmark was now being shown on the titantron

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Aug 22, 2014 4:39 pm

Miss Masseter was wiping her mouth as Linda was finally backing away from her. That was a close call for the clown, any more and she'll be down and out. She would look at the cameras watching Linda's butt and then she looked up at the titantron to see the teethmarks. Then she would smile and looked at her opponent to say, "I think I made that a little TOO rare." the clown would stand up as she added, "Don't worreh, I'll make sure yer nice an plump when I cook ya."

Masseter got back in her stance and started walking to Linda again, preparing herself for whatever happens next.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:08 pm

''what are you one of the seven sins or something''screamed Linda as she heared this girl was part of the seven and so far she seems to fit one of the sins pretty good.
As linda backs up into the corner and thinks of a new battle plan.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Aug 26, 2014 8:50 am

"Sins?" Miss Masseter would look at Linda confusingly as she was getting closer to her. "Now, what the heck gave ya that idea? 'Cause I for one don't know what yer talkin' about." Her eyes focused on her opponent as she was willing to not eat any more boot leather and wanted only Linda in her hands.

Once she was close enough, the clown would rush in and try to punch her a few times against the turnbuckle to get her dazed. If this worked, she would end with a shoulder tackle to her body against the corner.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Tue Aug 26, 2014 8:21 pm

Linda would try to sidestep the attack and push the clown girl towards the ropes hoping she gets tangled up in them.
''JUst stay their for a moment untill i know what i will do whit you''tease Linda as she slowly walks towards the hopefully trapped masseter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next