Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 59 users online :: 17 Registered, 0 Hidden and 42 Guests :: 1 Bot

acuya, BloodstalkerZ, CybeastGregarX, Deus Machina, DizzyKnight, killcarrion, KillerV, LadyX, LARIATO, Liesmith, Miglico, Mystery Dragon, shanecawf, starvalentine, Un3xpected, Underdog21, veritech892

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 2:33 pm
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Cecilia Northman
#1 contender
???

Tag team Champions
The Imperial Order
#1 contenders
???

Kawaii Champion
no champion
#1 contender
???

Hardcore Champion
Silver Ace
#1 contender
???

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Minerva Larsen

Entropy Champion
Valley Doll
#1 contender
???

Softcore Champion
Alyssa Blank
#1 contender
???

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Ami Takeuchi
#1 contender
Clyde Gastin

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion
#1 contender
Abigail Adams & Jenny Quick

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Soledad Vega
#1 contender
???

Might be a bit slow

Fri Mar 24, 2017 9:33 am by noob

hi people that im rping with. I'm gonna be away for a bit so I might be a bit slow with posting. Sorry xp

Comments: 2

Duo from Iceland has arrived!

Fri Mar 24, 2017 4:38 am by Jaystar

Hello again everybody!

I managed to get creative, with the result of having two friends, Isa and Julie flown in from Reykjavik, who are ready to rumble in AFW!

While not sure if they get to decide, Isa is still a little bit reserved and is hoping to get a smaller opponent that she could use her lower body strength on, while Julie is very excited and eagerly up for pretty much anything!

If you have any characters who might want to challenge either one of the newcomers, or basically any fun …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Impromptu Break

Fri Mar 24, 2017 2:47 am by Gadot

Hello,

I'm just leaving this here so people know! I'm dealing with a lot at my new job (coming in as a manager with a person on my team who's been there for years and being a bit of a bitch about it), and I'm trying to finish up my last year of college. So for right now, I'm probably not gonna be around. I'm sorry for everyone I'm leaving up in the air with matches, and that I vanished without saying anything to. If you need me, feel free to message me on Trillian. I'm on it from time to time, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Linda Halloween vs. Miss Masseter

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Linda Halloween vs. Miss Masseter

Post by anime_hentaifighter on Wed Sep 02, 2015 1:50 am

Linda would moan as she feels masseter suck her nipples and play hit her breasts as she tries not to show she is enjoying the clown talented tongue and fingers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 on Wed Sep 02, 2015 3:05 am

Masseter smiled as she continued to help Linda feel good. That moaning of pleasure was a good sign that Linda was very, very happy. Softly and slowly went her tongue as they massaged the nipples and lick up the milk that they produced as she was sucking away on them and drinking her milk. The same motion was in her fingers also to keep those beautiful breasts massaged and relaxed. Not wanting to leave Linda out, the clown couldn't help but ask, "Hey, Linda? Would you like to drink some more of your breast milk? I'm willing to share with you because it's really delicious!"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter on Sun Sep 13, 2015 6:52 pm

''Maybe next time but for right now i wish to get back to the locker room and relax in a nice warm bath''moans Linda as she knew she could use it and relax her hurting body in the warm water as she would rather taste Masseter milk then her own if she was being honest.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 on Sun Sep 13, 2015 8:57 pm

As much as Masseter enjoyed drinking Linda's milk and making her breasts feel good, it was also best to make sure to give back to them also. Looking down at her own breasts after much sucking and drinking, she would ask, "Oh, but maybe you still wanted some of my milk? Wanna drink some?"

If Linda wants to, Masseter would remove her top so she can reveal her breasts to her. If not, then perhaps next time.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter on Tue Sep 22, 2015 2:47 am

''thanks but i rather go to the lockerroom and enjoy a nice warm bath ''replies Linda as she would try to go to the locker room and leave the ring while waving to the fans

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 on Tue Sep 22, 2015 3:19 am

When Masseter was finished, Linda would be standing up to go back to the locker room. The cowgirl would think for a moment before following by her side and said, "If you like, I can help you back. I think that you deserve it." The clown was no sore loser and she was willing to even help out the victors in case they were having trouble getting back. It's the least she can do.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter on Mon Oct 19, 2015 2:35 am

''wow thanks a lot for the help''giggled Linda as she was grateful for the help the clone girl was giving her as she would whisper in Masseter ear ''Hey should we not wave to the fans one more time before we go to the back''asked Linda as the fans were chanting their names

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 on Mon Oct 26, 2015 3:14 pm

Masseter looked at out to the crowd before back at Linda before saying, "Oh yeah! Let's do it!" She would grab her hat and wave it in the air for the fans to see. The crowd would erupt wildly as they changed both Linda's and Masseter's names. There was also applause for a wonderful fight and they hoped to see them again in future matches.

With that same bright smile, the clown went with her new friend back to the locker room together. It was a pleasure for her to fight against the other woman and hoped to fight her again really soon.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter on Sun Nov 15, 2015 4:23 pm

End of the match winner Linda Halloween

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 on Mon Nov 16, 2015 7:54 am

Good job!