Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 39 users online :: 13 Registered, 0 Hidden and 26 Guests :: 2 Bots

jadeitehx, Kelsea, LARIATO, Lobo, LunarWolf, RJD, SleeperAgent94, Teesta, TheEditor1023, TripleHelix, Vcom7418, xalex, YumiReiko

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 7:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Brittany Luvve
#1 contender
Cecilia Northman & Death Bunny

Tag team Champions
The Black Feathers Gang
#1 contenders
???

Kawaii Champion
no champion
#1 contender
???

Hardcore Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Silver Ace

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Velvet Valentine

Entropy Champion
Alaina Sanders
#1 contender
Kei

Softcore Champion
Alyssa Blank
#1 contender
???

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Ami Takeuchi
#1 contender
Clyde Gastin

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Valerie Von Vulpes
#1 contender
Leo Fandero

Tension 24/7 Champion
Soledad Vega
#1 contender
???

Looking for anything!

Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:18 am by tehbohemian

Hey!! I'm Bohemian! I'm uhhhh new here! I've already debuted all 3 of my characters and wanted to know if you would want to include them in any storylines or start any new ones with them!

Shinobu won her debut match and is locked in a feud with Sandy White... so she is kinda tied up match wise but i'd be cool for any RPs with her

Sonic lost her debut... pretty badly... and even lost her crown! So she is up for a match or gym session or anything really! She is a much morr light hearted …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Got some people open for matches

Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:37 pm by TheEditor1023

Hey guys, got some people I need matches for, if you're interested in any of them, let me know!

Remy 7000 (Yet to debut)

"Beautiful" Jack Kendrick (Yet to debut)

Ricardo Keyes

Nathan Parker

Comments: 3

Taking a short break

Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:12 am by Amber Fey

Hey, I just wanted to give a quick heads up my next few days are supper busy, so I just wanted to say that I can't post until Thurday night, at which point i will do all my post, but I feel obligated to make my PPV match the number one priority. Just wanted to give a quick heads up.

Comments: 2

Jessica Wright vs. Miyumi Ikeda

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Jessica Wright vs. Miyumi Ikeda

Post by LtLukas on Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:35 am

Jessica pulled herself up, slowly excruciatingly. She was in the ring before the final count and that was all that mattered. She slowly backed into the corner eyes on her opponent the whole time. That infernal chant, that stupid smirk, that dumb taunt. She stood up and desperately tried to feel her second wind.

"MI-YU-MI! MI-YU-MI!" reverberated around the arena. This enraged Jessica one more time. "You're about to find out" she boasted advancing towards her opponent. Her voice cracked just like her opponents did. Damn.

God, she needed to condition more. She needed to hit the gym more. She needed to want this more. She gritted her teeth and swung in a massive blow from the side. If it lands she would get in close to Miyumi and try to hoist her up for a torture rack. If it failed, well, she didn't want to think about that.

LtLukas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Weskron on Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:17 am

Miyumi gestured for her to bring it on as she bared her teeth, but as Jessica began to advance, she realized there wasn't much of a chance she had in hell of winning a brawl with this Amazon. So Miyumi just braced herself for whatever was coming, and what did come, it came hard. A fist smashed into her side and she swore she could feel something crack. That was the bad side too. Miyumi's eyes widened as she felt more pain than she's ever felt before well up in that one area, but she could only do it for a moment, because...

Miyumi was heaved up into a torture rack by Jessica Wright. She walked to the center of the ring so there was no chance Miyumi could grab a rope, and she began to wrench at her already injured body.

"YAAH! AAAH!" Miyumi screamed in pain as the crowd watched on in horror.

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/friction-main-f10/miyumi-ikeda-t10542.html#p278392:22ucb7z7]Miyumi Ikeda[/url:22ucb7z7]

Weskron

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas on Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:25 am

Jessica picked up the girl with a have. She delighted at her screams of pain and bent her with what little energy she had left. She did a quick hop to make it hurt even more. She gave a faint smile at the screams echoing through the arena and felt she had this match all but cinched up.

She started chanting sarcastically, "Mi-yu-mi. Mi-yu-mi" as she pulled down hard one last time. "Tap now bitch. Spare yourself. Or I will make good on my threat and break you in half."

Every breath was sharp in her lungs and the sweat ran down her face. Her heart raced as she desperately hoped the girl on her back would succumb to the brutal submission.

LtLukas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Weskron on Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:33 am

"AIEEE! AAAHHH!" Miyumi couldn't help but scream in pain as the opponent began to toy with her.

Miyumi almost felt like her back was breaking. She knew it probably wasn't but the pain was too much for her to handle at this moment. Her hand began to hover over Jessica, about to tap, shaking in anticipation. But there it was again. That chant. The chant that kept her going.

"MI-YU-MI! MI-YU-MI!" There weren't too many people chanting it. But it began to grow slowly. And then there were claps.

Miyumi's not tapping out. Not today.

"Not... a chance... in hell, cunt..."

Miyumi raised the hand she might have tapped with and then brought an elbow down, hopefully having it connect with her opponent's head.

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/friction-main-f10/miyumi-ikeda-t10542.html#p278392:22ucb7z7]Miyumi Ikeda[/url:22ucb7z7]

Weskron

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas on Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:38 am

Miyumi's elbow connected with the crown of Jessica's head and she dropped her opponent and fell down on her hands and knees, massaging her already aching head.

"Ugh. What happened?" the girl was dazed and almost to her breaking point. The damned crowd continued their incessant chant and it began to reach a fever pitch. This brought her back to her senses and she got up and turned around slowly. She wheeled around and tried to prepare herself for whatever came next.

LtLukas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Weskron on Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:49 am

Miyumi hit the elbow! She immediately was dropped behind her. She landed on her knees, but was able to quickly stagger to her feet. A huge cheer went up as she did so, but Miyumi fell back against the corner, watching her opponent, analyzing her as she slowly got to her feet. And as she began to turn around, Miyumi launched herself forward, leaping into the air.

"YAAAGHH!" The loudest war cry of the match came bellowing from her throat.

Miyumi attempted to wrap her right arm around Jessica's neck and bring her down to execute her finisher! The Gold Rush!

Weskron

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas on Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:53 am

Miyumi's flying assault was more than enough for the struggling Jessica. Miyumi's finisher brought Jessica's head to the ground with a resounding thud and Jessica bounced on her back. The girl was out stone cold. She lay humiliatingly spread eagle at the complete mercy of her opponent and dead to the world. The cries of "MI-YU-MI! MI-YU-MI!" became deafeningly loud but not enough to rouse the downed warrior.

LtLukas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Weskron on Wed Jul 23, 2014 3:00 am

Miyumi hit the Goldrush! The Goldrush!

Miyumi could barely believe she hit that last hail mary move out of nowhere. She scrambled for the pin, grabbing her opponent's leg and lifting it up as the referee slid next to them. The crowd chanted the numbers along with the referee.

"ONE!"

"TWO!"

"THREE!"

Nearly everyone in the arena stood up and cheered for Miyumi as she bolted up as well, grabbing her head with her mouth wide open. She won! She fucking won!

Miyumi, using her last bit of strength, runs up the turnbuckle, one foot on the top one and one foot on the second turnbuckle.

"YES!"

She pointed at the sky, holding her stomach with the other hand as the chants began again.

"MI-YU-MI! MI-YU-MI! MI-YU-MI!"

Miyumi got off the turnbuckle and rolled out of the ring, high-fiving and hugging a few fans here and there, standing on the entrance ramp and pointing both hands up at the sky, before returning one to her stomach, nearly limping to the back in the wake of her newest victory.

Last edited by 12711 on Wed Jul 23, 2014 3:00 am; edited 1 time in total

Weskron

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas on Wed Jul 23, 2014 3:06 am

Jessica woke up with the referee standing over her. He told her she lost and he socked him in the eye. Her debut. Her fucking debut. How could she lose it? Especially against some wriggly little Japanese whore. Goddammit. She stood up and shook her head at all the fans chanting and saw that little princess limping back to the locker room.

"You better limp as far as you can. Because I am coming after you and I take no mercy." she muttered to herself. She waved off the medical staff and made her own exit, head low and disappointed at the reverberating cheer through the crowd.

"She is going to pay. I want to see what color she bleeds."

She reaches the locker room and collapses onto a bench and lets the medical team check her.

Miyumi Ikeda wins via pinfall

LtLukas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:07 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top