Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 33 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 30 Guests :: 2 Bots

mnpinner, ScyldScefing, xalex

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Brittany Luvve
#1 contender
Cecilia Northman & Death Bunny

Tag team Champions
The Black Feathers Gang
#1 contenders
???

Kawaii Champion
no champion
#1 contender
???

Hardcore Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Silver Ace

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Velvet Valentine

Entropy Champion
Alaina Sanders
#1 contender
Kei

Softcore Champion
Alyssa Blank
#1 contender
???

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Ami Takeuchi
#1 contender
Clyde Gastin

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Valerie Von Vulpes
#1 contender
Leo Fandero

Tension 24/7 Champion
Soledad Vega
#1 contender
???

I need matches

Sun Dec 04, 2016 12:45 am by RJD

Hello everyone. I need matches.

Comments: 2

Looking for a matchup.

Sat Dec 03, 2016 2:24 am by Link-mon

Hey. Finally got my approval and now looking for my first match on the site.
Heres my first girl. Anything will do just looking to get a start.

http://www.afwrpg.com/t15550-anna-ivers#430893

Back to the forum ^^'

Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:27 pm by wrestleryu

Yay I'm finally getting back to the forum, trying to get to my old matches and willing to start new roleplays too Smile

For those who have ben waiting too much for my replies and are not willing to continue an oooold thread, I will totally understand.

For those who didn't miss me at all: Prrrrrrrt! Razz

Jessica Wright vs. Miyumi Ikeda

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Jessica Wright vs. Miyumi Ikeda

Post by LtLukas on Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:02 pm

Jessica felt a surge of pride as the Japanese girl had her pretty little face planted into the mat. "That'll shut her up for a minute" flashed through her mind. Miyumi would recover quickly though and the purple haired girl needed to move. The crowd, so ebullient earlier, sat in silence as the heel began to work. She stepped over her downed opponent grabbed her left leg, and attempted to put the smaller girl into a single leg Boston. "Dumb," she thought, "Too near the ropes. Even then this flashy little bitch probably has a way out."
The heel recognized that this wasn't likely to get her a submission, but would give her a minute to recover from the kick and let her formulate her next plan of attack

LtLukas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Weskron on Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:58 pm

Miyumi yelled as she was put into the single leg boston crab, the immediate pressure and pain to her lower back was evident. She was near the ropes, so she could grab onto them anytime, but that wouldn't help her in the long run. She knew if she grabbed onto them, Jessica would break clean for a moment, then go back to beating on her. She could maybe never make it off the ground.

So instead of grabbing the ropes, she had another plan.

"Get... Your... Hands..."

The Lightning Flash pushed body up with both hands, causing a shot of pain to course through her body and another short scream, however, using the newfound elevation, she tucked her body through the legs of Jessica so she was on the ground facing her opponent. Grabbing the mat behind her she pushed herself off the mat, and then attempted to use her free foot to execute a single foot codebreaker.

"Off me!"

Last edited by 12711 on Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/friction-main-f10/miyumi-ikeda-t10542.html#p278392:22ucb7z7]Miyumi Ikeda[/url:22ucb7z7]

Weskron

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas on Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:49 pm

Jessica was again awestruck by the little face's athleticism. It occurred to Jessica that the little face was slippery like a fish and could wriggle out of anything. The second thing that occurred to Jessica was her opponent's knee coming right at her face. She had seen more codebreakers than the CIA counterintelligence bureau, and knew how to handle it. Miyumi's knee hit her square in the jaw which yielded a yelp of pain from Jessica. Miyumi's hands latched on to Jessica's purple hair and she attempted to use her weight to bring the bigger girl down. Jessica wrapped her arms around the girl's back and used her core strength to come down slowly which resulted in barely any impact between them.

"Heh. You don't know what you are getting into."

Finally, Jessica could counter. She secured her hold on Miyumi, rotated her hips to get her knee off of her jaw and launched into a belly to belly suplex that would come down behind her.

LtLukas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Weskron on Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:01 pm

Miyumi had completely not expected her counter of her counter move. It was incredibly impressive, keeping her entire weight from hitting the ground. Jessica shook her leg loose from the counter and held her close, reeling back and launching her for a successful belly to belly suplex. Miyumi landed on her upper back, but knew she had the ability to come back from this and come back hard.

She knew there was no way her opponent was going to go up to the top rope unless she had a damn good reason to. So she wouldn't be able to use the move that she often does to turn the tide of the match. Her Dogfight Facebuster. So... she'd just have to make do with what she could do. She had to improvise.

"HNGH... I think I..."

So Miyumi, as she landed on her upper back, kept moving forward using the momentum of the belly-to-belly, rolling completely onto her feet. She felt nearly drained after the roll, but she pushed on. The crowd went up in a cheer as she ran to the ropes and leapt up onto them, her feet landing on the second rope and her hands grabbing the top one, and then launched herself at her upright opponent, attempting to grab her face and plant her into the mat with a springboard facebuster. A Flying Dogfight.

"...Know exactly what I'm getting into!"

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/friction-main-f10/miyumi-ikeda-t10542.html#p278392:22ucb7z7]Miyumi Ikeda[/url:22ucb7z7]

Weskron

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas on Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:13 pm

Jessica saw Miyumi scramble up the ropes even after having all her weight come down on the smaller girl. She hoped to daze her or stun her to keep the onslaught up. But before she knew it the girl was flying at her. Jessica was slow on the uptake and found her head grabbed and thrust down. The impact was brutal and left Jessica groggy. She laid face down on the floor.

"Chirssakes" escaped her lips.

LtLukas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Weskron on Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:25 pm

Miyumi was on the ground while the crowd went crazy. Reversal after reversal, move after move, the match was getting heated. Miyumi heard the chants of 'This is awesome!' in English! They must have respected Jessica a lot for them to do that. The air, the intensity, it led up to her beginning to feel her second wind coming in. She raised her hands and they shook before she reared back and kipped up, eliciting a large cheer from the crowd.

"Yeaaaahh!" She screamed as she stood up, circling the ring and looking at the crowd.

Eventually, she turned back to her opponent and knew she was getting up, so she decided that she'd need something special to put her opponent down. So she began to rile the crowd up by raised her arms up into the air at them, inciting them to stand up and cheer. She began running against the ropes and when she ran back, Miyumi leaped up to attempt to hit home with a leaping superkick.

Last edited by 12711 on Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

Weskron

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas on Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:42 pm

Jessica could feel her heart racing now. She was slow to get up and groggy, but not out of it yet. She saw little Miyumi dashing at her and then launch a kick at her. She managed to get her arm up just in time to vitiate some of the impact but the worst of it still hit her. Her head jerked to the side and blood flew out of her nose. She staggered and struggled mightily not to go down which she ultimately failed at. She bounced back up quickly though despite the crowd pulling for the Japanese girl.

"MI-YU-MI! MI-YU-MI!" they chanted. This sickened Jessica and she desperately wanted to shut them up.

Jessica closed the gap between the pugilists quickly. She delivered a swift kick to her opponent in an attempt to bend her over. Should that be successful she would reach around Miyumi's head, grab her tights and lift her in the air for a dazzling vertical suplex.

LtLukas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Weskron on Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:56 pm

Miyumi landed the flying superkick! She landed using her hands and feet as she followed through, watching Jessica take the hit. She knew she didn't hit her head, but she must have hit her arm hard enough to knock it back into her. She watched as blood spewed out onto the canvas from the hit and Jessica ultimately fell to the floor. Miyumi launched up at the sight of that, shooting up her right arm in a point to the sky, the crowd chanting her name.

"MI-YU-MI! MI-YU-MI!"

And just as Miyumi turned around to get back to her opponent, she took a quick kick to her gut, causing her to instantly keel over in pain. She spit out whatever was in her throat, saliva and a bit of blood, from how hard the kick was. She didn't even have the chance to resist before a strong arm wrapped around her head. She thought she was going down for the canvas for another DDT and tried to brace herself, but instead, was dead-lifted into the air by her tights. Her long legs were held up as the crowd, despite pulling for Miyumi, oooed at the amazing display of strength. Miyumi was perfectly vertical, but otherwise would not be if not for Jessica's pure power.

Eventually, Jessica tilted back and suplexed her hard into the mat, finishing her astounding delayed vertical suplex. Miyumi hit the canvas so hard that she sat up for a moment, then fell right onto her back again, seeing stars as the blood rushed from her head and the pain entered.

"Gh... rrn..." Miyumi had tried to say something, but she couldn't even remember what it was.

Last edited by 12711 on Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

Weskron

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas on Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:26 am

Jessica felt she needed to display her raw power and she did. She flexed for the audience showing off her powerful biceps as the crowd begins to warm up to the young American. She looked down over Miyumi and clapped mockingly above her downed opponent. Maybe the girl was down for the count. Jessica began to crouch down going for a classic belly to belly pin when an evil idea flashed through her mind.

"You only get one chance at a first impression right? Let's make a statement."

Jessica stomped her boot on Miyumi's chest. Her shoulders were down and the referee began sliding in to count.

"ONE!" the referee bellowed.

LtLukas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Weskron on Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:39 am

Immediately, Miyumi started trying to get her body back into gear, but it was taking time. She was taking deep breaths, trying to get her body used to moving again after that huge suplex. She noticed that Jessica was busy showing off to the crowd and she maybe could take advantage of that, but she didn't have the energy for quick kip up and a comeback at the moment. And by the time she could have maybe done something like that, Jessica had already started to go for a pin.

She thought, just for a moment, that this was it, she wasn't sure she could kick out at this point.

However, when Jessica decided against the normal pin and tried to humiliate Miyumi by stepping on her, anger flashed through the rookie's mind.

"ONE!"

"TWO!"

"THR-"

NO!

Miyumi kicked her legs out and her shoulders went up for a second, pushing the boot off of her. The crowd erupted in a cheer as Miyumi kicked out at a 2.5 count. Miyumi didn't take Jessica into account as she pushed herself to her knees, holding up her fists as if she were a boxer. However, Miyumi was still dazed, so it looked clumsy as best. She pounded her own chest once with her right hand and gestured for her to bring it.

Weskron

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:29 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top