Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 204 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 203 Guests :: 1 Bot

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Eliza Harenwood vs Raira Belheart

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Eliza Harenwood vs Raira Belheart - Page 4 Empty Re: Eliza Harenwood vs Raira Belheart

Post by Deus001 Thu Jul 03, 2014 4:27 pm

Eliza merely rolled her eyes, while still keeping a look to show she wasn't impressed. But she was thankful that her move had done something to Raira, perhaps she should continue to work on it some more? If only to proceed to defeat Ms Belheart faster.

Seeing Raira's limping, Eliza decided that if she went for it Raira would attempt to stop her. So Ms Harenwood decided to attack her dead on, rushing forward in the hopes of delivering a flying kung fu-esque kick to the chest.

Back to top Go down

Eliza Harenwood vs Raira Belheart - Page 4 Empty Re: Eliza Harenwood vs Raira Belheart

Post by IndigoDragon Fri Jul 04, 2014 4:32 am

Not a lot of movement was need with that leg to be able to dodge Eliza's attack. Raira spun at a 90 degree angle on it. She winces with pain, but was still able to dodge. She makes an attempt to grab Eliza in mid-air and throw her back down on her back. Raira laughs, whether she only dodges or both dodges and throws her. "You have a lot of skill and energy. Spunk! "Her near is obviously seen to have damage, it was a bit wobbly while she stood there. While having some sort of strange to back off of her words, she didn't have any thing to backup the disadvantage that as so easily seen.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:56 am

Eliza didn't expect to be countered so deftly, even more so considering Raira's clearly injured state.
"Ugh!" Ms Harenwood groaned out as her back got tossed to the mat, landing with a thud to her back.

Eliza however wasn't one to take that lying down, even more so with that little comment Raira made at her. So without even a peep from Ms Harenwood, she'd move her body forward and fire out her leg at the kneecap of Ms Belheart's injured leg.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sat Jul 05, 2014 5:50 am

Raira didn't exect her to be so defiant against both the force of that throw, and gravity itself. Her eyes widen in realization just before her bad knee was hit. "Hahahah! Ow! Y-You bitch!" She didn't even have time to curse in her native German. Her emotin was that f an angry bull that had no horns. Nothing could be done as she crashed to the ground, clutching her knee.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sat Jul 05, 2014 7:40 pm

Eliza enjoyed that, cutting Raira off in the middle of her evil little laugh. That leg was clearly not holding too well, Ms Harenwood figured she could attempt to target it, she may as well. It was her best option and since Raira was down on the mat...

The ballroom girl got to her knees and grabbed hold of Raira's hurt leg by the foot of it. At the same time she attempted to stand up, as quick as her body would let her in it's current (hurt) state.

If she managed to do this, Eliza would attempt to wrap the leg around hers and sit down. Hoping to get the singer put into a figure 4 leg lock.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:58 am

Though in a daze, Raira could feel her boot being grabbed. "H-Hey! What the hell are you doing?!" She should have used that time to escape instead of angrily barking a question at Eliza. She puts up a bit of a struggle, but cannot get away from that painful submission hold. The German makes a soft groan, which turns into a groan.

Trying to keep up the act of being tough up, Raira makes a pained smirk. "H-Ha! You can't possibly....Ugh... Think that this w-will make me submit!" But the dancer's legs were much stronger than hers were currently, and were slowly crouching hers.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:27 pm

"I am attempting to place you into a submission hold." Eliza said once she had been settled into the move, getting that leg wrapped around and cranking back on it. Now Ms Harenwood had Raira right where she wanted her, it was time to make her pay. To bring her down a peg and give a lesson in manners to her.

"I will be honest with you..I do intend to try and make you submit with this hold. So to that effect." the ballroom girl said as she began to increase the pressure of the hold, a minor scowl adorning her regal features. Eliza continued to work on the already injured leg of Ms Belheart, now it was just a matter of seeing what Raira would do next.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:36 am

Raira's arms flail around, just like any other normal person would do in this type of situation. Her resolve to win was slowly fading away, and she was truing desperately to save it. "A-Ahn-no...." She faintly groans. The singer's strong point was her voice, which was not very useful here. The dancer's legs were stronger, and crushing hers. Raira shouted to the ceiling of the arena before concieting defeat at the hands of Eliza.

"Stop it, stop it! Get off of me, now you bitch! Stop!!"

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:38 pm

"Very well." Eliza said as she released the hold, her theme music playing as her victory was announced. Ms Harenwood dusted herself off and stood up, sighing after it. She actually got a legit win, it felt quite good. Her only "Victory" prior to this was a DQ against a couple of braindead jocks, perhaps she could get used to it.

"Let me ask you something. You have acted like this all the way through the match, why? Is it because I am a member of the tension roster? If so then know it's only because I came to find someone, and stay close to that individual. Now do you require assistance?" Eliza said offering a hand to help Raira up.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Thu Jul 10, 2014 5:44 am

Raira's legs throbbed with pain. "W-What? What are you asking me? I dont care who you are looking for. I don't really like fighting with men, its not my preferance. I am a generally mean person. There is just no reasn for it." Raira knew she was defeated. And there was no shame in accepting that hand to get up. "If you are looking for someone, you could have done it from the Friction roster. I prefer to serenade them with my vice and make them look for me, but whatever floats your boat." Her legs were a bit wobbly still....

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next