Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 7:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Today at 4:42 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Today at 2:52 am

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Today at 12:43 am

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 8:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 76 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 74 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:51 pm
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 5:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 10:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Rio Akiyama

Go down

Rio Akiyama Empty Rio Akiyama

Post by ThatOneGuy Fri Jun 06, 2014 10:17 pm

Name: Rio Akiyama
Sex: Female
Eyes: Brown
Hair: Brown
Height: 6'5
Weight: 324 lbs.
Nationality: Japanese
Alignment: Tweener (leaning towards face)

Theme Song: [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HV8J5IzKj5M:e3kv2teq]Turning Japanese (Instrumental)[/url:e3kv2teq]

Background
Growing up in the town of Kushiro, Rio never really was much of a fighter. No, for a long time she was just a big nerd that enjoyed watching anime and playing games. It wasn't until she was about 15 in high school that she started to watch sumo wrestling. As a girl of 'large' proportions she couldn't help but be attracted to the sport, watching it every chance she could, whether that was live on cable or finding DVDs of sumo matches. Not too long after finding her love of sumo, she found pro-wrestling and couldn't help but smile when watching that as well.

At the age of 16 she started to wrestle with her friends, but while they were trained in their actual styles, she just did anything that she watched on TV or saw in a game. Luckily though, she was bigger then most of the people that she fought and simply used her strength and weight to win her matches. Admittedly, most people saw her as a bully when it came to fighting, but she just loved to play around with her opponents during the fight.

Then, one day a scout had saw her fighting and couldn't help but grin. Under normal circumstances there was no way she would take somebody like Rio in, but just seeing her size and the way that she played with her opponents with the gathering crowd (which was rather large surprisingly) it would be foolish to not bring her in as a gimmick! So, here she is at the ripe age of 18 doing something she loved in front of an even large crowd!

Personality: Rio is a playful girl in the ring, and it carries on outside of the ring too, especially if they are a fan of anime or manga or if she is a 'big fan' (See her "I'm your biggest fan!" Finisher.) of the wrestler and she is a big fan of a lot of wrestlers. She isn't afraid to speak her mind around people, though it's not like she really has anything bad to say to anybody anyway and she might even find fun making them feel uncomfortable at times.

Attire: See Picture.

Wrestling Information

Signature moves: Facesitting (Smothering in general really), bearhug, shoving, a palm strike to the chest when they are in the corner and the follow-up is the dreaded stinkface (which she might use to end the match) and a wedgie.

Finishing Moves:

"It's time to end our playtime!~" Mountainous Drop – Rio grabs the opponent by their bottoms (and underwear if they are wearing any, but will grab the shirt too if they are wearing one) and lifts them up before tossing them to the mat. That's not the 'drop' though, the 'drop' is followed by it, jumping up and landing on their back or stomach with her large rear.

"OH MY GOSH! I'm such a big fan!~" I'm your biggest fan!- A week before the match she is in she'll watch a bunch of matches and try to copy the finisher, though it won't be right on the dot. She will usually end it with a huge hip drop or smother, depending on their position.

Stats__________________________________

Combat –
Endurance:★★★★★
Strength:★★★★★
Speed:★
Defense:★★★★
Technique:★★

Wrestling –
Strikes:★★★★★
Submissions:★
Powerhouse:★★★★★
Aerial:★
Counters:★

Last edited by 1093 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 1:24 am; edited 1 time in total

ThatOneGuy

Back to top Go down

Rio Akiyama Empty Re: Rio Akiyama

Post by ThatOneGuy Sat Jun 07, 2014 1:25 pm

The following is a list of her some of her favorite professional wrestlers that she has seen on her collection of DVDs, in no particular order. Of course more and more can and will be added later.

Kenshin Takada
Shin Yukimora the Second
Patricia Pink
Hannah Jericho
Ingrid Alexandersson
Libby Vella
Clyde Gastin
Ayame Kurosagi
Adrian Kytes
Cecilia Northman
Kirin Sumomo
Juli Taikohara