by RJD Today at 2:09 pm

» Catelyn Cormac vs Amy Evans. Bikini Matchup
by LunarWolf Today at 1:46 pm

» Good old fashioned Stress release
by kerflubble Today at 12:23 pm

» Competitive Spirits
by Teenwrestler Today at 12:23 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 25 users online :: 7 Registered, 0 Hidden and 18 Guests :: 2 Bots

Harrier, kaz, KillerV, RJD, Teenwrestler, ThunderFox, xalex

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders

Friction World Champion
Brittany Luvve
#1 contender
Kelly Conway

Tag team Champions
The Black Feathers Gang
#1 contenders

Kawaii Champion
Tsukasa Kurosawa
#1 contender
Claire St. Clair

Hardcore Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Alicia Wells

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender

Entropy Champion
Alaina Sanders
#1 contender

Softcore Champion
Alyssa Blank
#1 contender

Tension World Champion
Ami Takeuchi
#1 contender

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion
#1 contender

Tension Hentai Champion
Valerie Von Vulpes
#1 contender
Leo Fandero

Tension 24/7 Champion
Carmen Rodriguez
#1 contender

Tadao Debut Match

Thu Oct 20, 2016 4:33 am by TheEditor1023

Looking for a debut match for my new character, Tadao Chikamatsu. If you're interested feel free to PM me Smile

Comments: 1

got some new characters

Wed Oct 19, 2016 10:14 am by anime_hentaifighter

Hi everyone,

Made 3 new characters and looking for some matches for both my 3 new characters who are called Yugito Shirone , Regina Ravenwood and while at the same time won't say no to anyone who wish to have a match with any other character i got in my roster.

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 2

Looking for a tag team debut match

Wed Oct 19, 2016 2:22 pm by xalex

Hey guys i am looking for a debut match for my new tag team:

just hit me with a pm if you are interested

Comments: 0

Haruko "Mileena" Akiyama

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Haruko "Mileena" Akiyama

Post by TaliZorah on Sun Apr 26, 2015 3:30 am

Ring Name: Mileena
Sex: Female
Eyes: Brown (though she wears yellow contacts)
Hair: Black
Height: 5'6"
Weight: 127 lbs
Nationality: Japanese
Alignment: Heel
Theme Song: Inside the Fire

Haruko was born in Osaka, Japan.  Her mother was a professional wrestler and her father was a martial arts master and instructor.  They were always working, so she didn’t really get to spend much time with them, especially since one was always on the road and the other always came home really late. Even taking part in the martial arts classes didn’t really keep Haruko close to her father.

As a result, Haruko was a bit of an introvert.  She withdrew into her fantasies and video games instead of hanging out with friends.  She developed unhealthy habits and imaginary friends, and never truly broke out of them even as she entered the more judgmental phase of life that was high school.  It didn’t mean she didn’t crave attention, though, and one day took up cosplaying just as a way to relate to other enthusiastic gamers.  Over time, the insecure girl began stepping up her cosplaying routine, ultimately enjoying the whole concept of pretending to be someone else.  She saw it as an escape from her normal, boring existence.

At college, the dreamer struggled to find something that interested her more than her little transformations.  They were fun and a welcome distraction, but didn’t pay the bills.  Destiny rolled her way when her mother tore her ACL and had to retire from the world of professional wrestling.  Almost overnight, Haruko began training under her mother’s tutelage.  Her history with martial arts helped her develop into a well-balanced fighter.  And more importantly, the world of professional wrestling was one where people were not only allowed, but encouraged to be absolutely over the top both in appearance and character.  Finally, Haruko found somewhere she could be herself…while ironically as someone else.

Haruko is a bit unstable while in costume.  Normally, she’s relatively insecure and avoids gatherings and social places.  However, when dressed up as someone else (especially her favorite Mileena), she can become a completely different person.  She completely immerses herself with the personality of whoever she becomes and reasons with herself that it’s completely normal.  Because of this, she doesn’t have many actual friends.

Wrestling Attire

Wrestling Style: Balanced Offense, Dirty Tricks
Signature Moves:
Let us Dance! – Haruko gets a running start and leaps up, doing a handstand on her opponent’s shoulders acrobatically.  She then either swings down in front, grabbing their head in a face buster, or in back with a neckbreaker.
Femme Fatale – Haruko lifts her opponent to the top rope of the corner and stands behind them.  She bends their head back and plants a long kiss on them, before getting onto her opponent’s shoulders, spinning around, scissoring their head tightly and flipping backwards with them so their head crashes into the mat first.

Finishing Moves:
Be Mine! – While standing behind her opponent, Haruko yanks back on their head and kisses them vigorously.  Then, she jumps up, puts her knees into her opponent’s back, and drops backwards to the mat while holding onto their neck.
Tasty Treat (Illegal) – Haruko bites hard down on her opponent between their shoulder and neck, then follows it up with a Back Stabber.

Preferred Matches: No DQ, Hardcore

Strength - 78
Submission - 76
Durability - 79
Technical - 81
Speed - 87
Charisma - 94
Hardcore - 83
Stamina - 79
Overall - 88

Tension Match History: 0-5
Killer King: Loss via Pinfall
Clyde Gastin: Loss via Pinfall
Armando Rodriguez: Loss via Pinfall
Cody James: Loss via Pinfall
Mamouru Higurashi: Loss via Submission

AFW Relationships

Last edited by TaliZorah on Sun Aug 14, 2016 8:01 am; edited 5 times in total

Talia, Sandra

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Haruko "Mileena" Akiyama

Post by TaliZorah on Mon Apr 27, 2015 2:34 am

1. Match vs Clyde Gastin
2. Match vs Army: Mileena goes through another tough battle, only to come up short.
3. Match vs Cody James
4. Match vs Killer King
5. Around the World
6. Attention Spans

Talia, Sandra

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top