Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 115 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 111 Guests :: 1 Bot

CrashTestDumbass, killcarrion, Lobo, ScyldScefing

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Haruko "Mileena" Akiyama

Go down

Haruko "Mileena" Akiyama Empty Haruko "Mileena" Akiyama

Post by TaliZorah Sun Apr 26, 2015 3:30 am

Haruko "Mileena" Akiyama B5K6rQH

Ring Name: Mileena
Sex: Female
Eyes: Brown (though she wears yellow contacts)
Hair: Black
Height: 5'6"
Weight: 127 lbs
Nationality: Japanese
Alignment: Heel
Theme Song: Inside the Fire

Background
Haruko was born in Osaka, Japan.  Her mother was a professional wrestler and her father was a martial arts master and instructor.  They were always working, so she didn’t really get to spend much time with them, especially since one was always on the road and the other always came home really late. Even taking part in the martial arts classes didn’t really keep Haruko close to her father.

As a result, Haruko was a bit of an introvert.  She withdrew into her fantasies and video games instead of hanging out with friends.  She developed unhealthy habits and imaginary friends, and never truly broke out of them even as she entered the more judgmental phase of life that was high school.  It didn’t mean she didn’t crave attention, though, and one day took up cosplaying just as a way to relate to other enthusiastic gamers.  Over time, the insecure girl began stepping up her cosplaying routine, ultimately enjoying the whole concept of pretending to be someone else.  She saw it as an escape from her normal, boring existence.

At college, the dreamer struggled to find something that interested her more than her little transformations.  They were fun and a welcome distraction, but didn’t pay the bills.  Destiny rolled her way when her mother tore her ACL and had to retire from the world of professional wrestling.  Almost overnight, Haruko began training under her mother’s tutelage.  Her history with martial arts helped her develop into a well-balanced fighter.  And more importantly, the world of professional wrestling was one where people were not only allowed, but encouraged to be absolutely over the top both in appearance and character.  Finally, Haruko found somewhere she could be herself…while ironically as someone else.

Personality
Haruko is a bit unstable while in costume.  Normally, she’s relatively insecure and avoids gatherings and social places.  However, when dressed up as someone else (especially her favorite Mileena), she can become a completely different person.  She completely immerses herself with the personality of whoever she becomes and reasons with herself that it’s completely normal.  Because of this, she doesn’t have many actual friends.

Wrestling Attire
Spoiler:

Wrestling Style: Balanced Offense, Dirty Tricks
Signature Moves:
Let us Dance! – Haruko gets a running start and leaps up, doing a handstand on her opponent’s shoulders acrobatically.  She then either swings down in front, grabbing their head in a face buster, or in back with a neckbreaker.
Femme Fatale – Haruko lifts her opponent to the top rope of the corner and stands behind them.  She bends their head back and plants a long kiss on them, before getting onto her opponent’s shoulders, spinning around, scissoring their head tightly and flipping backwards with them so their head crashes into the mat first.

Finishing Moves:
Be Mine! – While standing behind her opponent, Haruko yanks back on their head and kisses them vigorously.  Then, she jumps up, puts her knees into her opponent’s back, and drops backwards to the mat while holding onto their neck.
Tasty Treat (Illegal) – Haruko bites hard down on her opponent between their shoulder and neck, then follows it up with a Back Stabber.

Preferred Matches: No DQ, Hardcore

Stats
Strength - 78
Submission - 76
Durability - 79
Technical - 81
Speed - 87
Charisma - 94
Hardcore - 83
Stamina - 79
Overall - 88

Tension Match History: 0-5
Killer King: Loss via Pinfall
Clyde Gastin: Loss via Pinfall
Armando Rodriguez: Loss via Pinfall
Cody James: Loss via Pinfall
Mamouru Higurashi: Loss via Submission

AFW Relationships
Friends
Allies
Rivals
Enemies
Crushes

Last edited by TaliZorah on Sun Aug 14, 2016 8:01 am; edited 5 times in total

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Haruko "Mileena" Akiyama Empty Re: Haruko "Mileena" Akiyama

Post by TaliZorah Mon Apr 27, 2015 2:34 am

Timeline
1. Match vs Clyde Gastin
2. Match vs Army: Mileena goes through another tough battle, only to come up short.
3. Match vs Cody James
4. Match vs Killer King
5. Around the World
6. Attention Spans

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down