Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 248 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 247 Guests :: 2 Bots

Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

KANPAI!!! [For Kaz]

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

KANPAI!!! [For Kaz] - Page 3 Empty Re: KANPAI!!! [For Kaz]

Post by LunarWolf Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:43 am

Cecilia nodded her head and let out a light sigh, " Same to you. Wouldn't want to destroy a beauty such as yourself." Cecilia said as she would simply follow those words by shrugging her shoulders and then turning her head away from Kumi for a few seconds, before finally turning back with a kind yet cocky smiling smirk upon her face.

Of course it was a simple manner to ask to make an AFW beauty theirs for a night, it was a standard match stipulation that the Cecilia was pretty used to right now, and Kumi didn't seem to have anything against it, so it was probably something that would work...even it was a somewhat mundane stipulation nowadays.

Hearing Kumi start to talk about what kind of wrestling style she used, Cecilia found it rather interesting, the two of them seemed to have a similar sort of style as both of them very pretty well rounded and their favorite moves were quite similar as well. It was simply something that caught Cecilia's attention and made her quite interested in Kumi, even more so than she already was. It somewhat caused her excitement of maybe facing Kumi in the ring to rise quite a bit.

" A-ah! You're right...if we are gonna keep this game going, we should ask some more serious questions...though it might be difficult to get me not to want to talk about something, as I am pretty open ~" Cecilia said teasingly, before she would raise her cup off the bar counter and move it up into the air in a kanpai motion, after which she and Kumi would take their drink of the rum.

Following the drink, Cecilia would pour up the two cups again, and with it she would also lean up close to Kumi and whisper in a soft, slow and seductive manner into Kumi's ear. " It's your turn to ask, Kumi-chan ~"

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:23 pm

"Is that so?" Kumi smirked. "Maybe the odds were against me, then," she said casually, sighing. "Let's see then..." she rolled her eyes, thinking of something interesting to ask.

The corner of her lips curled up at an idea, and she gave Cecilia a quick glance again from tip to toe before. She didn't ask straight away, but let the blonde knew she had something naughty in her mind with the next question. After a couple of reconsideration and stuffs, Kumi finally let out her question.

"Okay then... let's see..." she began while leaning closer to Cecilia. "Let's say I win our hypothetical match... andd being the nice person that I am... I decided to fulfill one of your secret desires..." the braided girl brought her face inches away from the blonde's. "What would it be, I wonder?"

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:00 pm

It was pretty easy to see that Kumi was gonna ask something quite lewd next, as Cecilia had pretty much challenged her to find some kind of question that she wasn't gonna want to answer, which was easier said than done, unless you actually knew Cecilia quite well. Of course there was things which she didn't like to talk about, but most of the things that one would most of the time think would fit into that category...just weren't that big of an issue for her to speak off.

So even when Kumi came with her next question, beginning with the hypothetical scenario in which she'd have won this little match they had been talking about for a while. "Hmm, tough question. I suppose it would depend on how far you were willing to go. ~" Cecilia let out as she would glance Kumi up and down. " I do have a little thing for maids~ So perhaps I would ask you to dress up as a maid. Or perhaps...if you want to know something more in terms of sexual positions...well I suppose as long as I would be allowed to ravage your sexy body, I'd be fine with anything ~" Cecilia let out with a smirk on her face.

She would raise her glass up a bit into the air and look over at Kumi " Was that a satisfying answer, or do I have to take a drink ?"

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:16 pm

"Maids, huh...?" Kumi raised an eyebrow, smiling at Cecilia's answer. "Interesting..."

She might be unable to picture herself in a maid outfit, but the second part of the answer was enough to make her smile. Of course she prefered to be the one doing the ravaging, but switching every now and then was never a problem. Someone like Cecilia wouldn't fit playing the role of submissive to often, she reckoned.

"I guess that's a fair answer," she chuckled. "Your turn, then," Kumi said with a hint of excitement, wondering what the blonde would ask in return.

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Jun 21, 2014 12:18 pm

Now that Kumi had agreed that her answer was satisfactory, the blond beauty had to come up with something good to ask of the girl. She wanted to ask something that Kumi wouldn't want to answer, just to get a bit of an edge over the sexy Japanese beauty. However...it was more difficult than she thought such a thing would be to come up with.

For that reason, Cecilia would simply lean in close to Kumi, with a wide smirk on her face she'd whisper slowly and softly to the girl. " What would you want me to do most to you, when I ravage your fine body ? " Cecilia'd let out as she kept her eyes fixed upon Kumi, wanting to gage her reaction to the question and of course was eagerly awaiting the answer.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 21, 2014 1:37 pm

Kumi smirked as she heard Cecilia's question. She didn't answer immediately, looking away and rolling her eyes instead as if she's thinking of something. The braided girl twirled her fingers on her cup again, before she eventually lifted it.

"Not that I can't answer that," she said. "...but I think it'd be better if you find that out yourself... if you can~" Kumi teased before she emptied her cup and put it back on the table. "Well played, though."

Even if she ended up taking a drink, Kumi didn't feel like losing. It'd make Cecilia more curious, and she got to taste the delicious rum again. Now to try getting back at the blonde. It probably wouldn't be easy, but it's all fun and games anyways.

"Okay then... What's the most... sexually humiliating act anyone ever done to you during your time in AFW?"

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Jun 25, 2014 4:47 am

Cecilia couldn't help but be a bit curious of Kumi's answer, as she did want to find out just exactly what the girl was thinking of and what it was that Kumi wanted to save for the beautiful blond in the case that they'd get to have some fun. Though it meant that Cecilia was technically in the lead as she had gotten the sexy Kumi to drink a little bit more...though she was even more curious now that she had been before.

However, now it was the time for the beautiful Kumi to ask her question...which when it came, Cecilia couldn't really think of many situations that fit. " If you had simply asked for humiliating moments there would at least be a few to pick off... but I suppose I am a bit unsure of what I could consider humiliating in AFW..." Cecilia let out as she would then shrug her shoulders and then take up her shot glass to sweep it back.

" I can't really answer, so I suppose I had to drink. Well played yourself Kumi-chan. My turn ~ hmm....If I'd be kind enough to let you have you your way with me, what would you do ? "

Last edited by 2237 on Thu Jul 03, 2014 5:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 03, 2014 5:49 pm

Kumi had to say she's a bit curious that Cecilia couldn't really answer the question. Maybe the blonde didn't really have a limit of what she could endure. Interesting. Her smirk grew wider as their "scores" were evened out again. Then Cecilia returned her earlier question, which made the braided girl chuckled. There were many answer to this question, and she could also take a drink to make Cecilia even more curious...

"Hmmm... it's kinda difficult to stick with one answer, I guess..." she smiled to the blonde. "But maybe, I'll make you service me the whole night... worship me and pleasure me until I'm truly satisfied..." Kumi licked her lips at the thought.

She sighed. That was good enough according to her. Her brief imaginations also turned her on a little. Glancing at Cecilia, the braided girl rolled her eyes as she thought of something.

"Let's make the next round last," she suggested. "One question for me and one for you. This is fun and all, but I'd prefer to live up our little fantasies than keep dreaming~" she winked. "Hmm... let's see..." Kumi mused before leaning closer to bring their faces close again.

"How many times do you think you can cum until you pass out?"

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Jul 05, 2014 8:08 am

Kumi's answer wasn't too different from Cecilia's own, it seemed that these two beauties were more like-minded than Cecilia had thought. She was really starting to like this Kumi quite a bit, the red clad beauty had style, a fun attitude and without a doubt a body which Cecilia was just loving to gaze upon.

Cecilia would nod her head as she listened to Kumi's answer, until she would lean in to wrap her arm around Kumi's shoulders and hug the girl towards her in a half hug. " Haha, I'm really starting to like you Kumi-chan ~" Cecilia would say with a wide grin on her face. " You're my kind of prize." with a sultry tone and imposing voice, Cecilia said those words, as if Kumi was a price that she was just waiting to win over.

When the red clad beauty came with her suggestion, Cecilia would remove her arm from the girl and lean back a bit. " Afraid I'll drink you under the table ? Alright though, I do agree that it sounds a lot more entertaining." Cecilia let out as she would ready her glass.

The question which her companion let out was one that Cecilia would simply grin at. " Damn you ~ Always picking the hard ones." Cecilia said in a rather humorous tone, befoe she would nod her head. " I think I could handle a good amount ~ I bet you I could cum more than you ~" Cecilia would let out in a teasing manner. " That's gonna be my answer sweetheart. More than you ~"

After looking on at Kumi to see if the girl was satisfied with the answer, Cecilia would take a shot if she wasn't and if she was then she'd just move on to her own question.

" My place or yours ? " Cecilia would let out in a teasing manner as she'd lean up towards Kumi's face and give the girl a bit of hot moist breath into Kumi's ear.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 05, 2014 9:55 am

"Prize, huh? Perhaps... but it's going to take a lot of efforts to get this one... A lot," Kumi grinned to Cecilia. "Oh please, this much is nothing. I can drink the whole night if I want to, but I think there's better fun than just getting wasted..."

The braided girl chuckled at the blonde's reply to her question, although she raised an eyebrow to the answer. It's not a number, but more like a challenge. Kumi smirked. She's starting to like Cecilia more as well.

"I'll let that slide," Kumi sighed. "But that better be true," she chuckled again. "Hmm... I don't mind wherever to be honest. But for our first time... how about a neutral ground?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum